Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+7
Blackhawk 5
firby911
Electioneer
Twitch
reconsniperga
scooter
Bulldog94
11 posters

Which Camouflage?

Poll

Which Camouflage Do you like most:?

[ 1 ]
    Which Camouflage? - Page 2 Bar_left4%Which Camouflage? - Page 2 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Which Camouflage? - Page 2 Bar_left33%Which Camouflage? - Page 2 Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Which Camouflage? - Page 2 Bar_left4%Which Camouflage? - Page 2 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 12 ]
    Which Camouflage? - Page 2 Bar_left50%Which Camouflage? - Page 2 Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Which Camouflage? - Page 2 Bar_left8%Which Camouflage? - Page 2 Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Which Camouflage? - Page 2 Bar_left0%Which Camouflage? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 24

Which Camouflage? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Camouflage?

Post  Guest 10.07.09 13:08

Plus whoever makes DigiX doesnt make it with RipStop or with any respectable coloring. It tears apart very easily and fades faster than anything else Ive worn.

ALSO:

Which Camouflage? - Page 2 Multic10

Members of Operational Detachment Alpha 3336 of the 3rd Special Forces Group (Airborne) recon the remote Shok Valley of Afghanistan where they fought an almost seven-hour battle with terrorists in a remote mountainside village.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 10.07.09 13:21

im sure you already know this but camouflage is useless unless you blend yourself into the area in which you use it. Now in no doubt do I think it works in Afghanistan but wear I live it probley wouldn't work.

Post  Guest 10.07.09 13:27

I would beg to differ. Ive had two people argue that same exact point to me, then when we play, or when I convince them to wear my pair to try it out, they completely change their minds. Ask Fer, hes on the forum, used to say that MultiCam was "way too light" and "its got white spots dude wth?" I convinced him to give it a try. Now he always wants to wear it. ALSO, SF Groups deployed in Afghanistan have been authorized to utilize the CryeMultiCam pattern, although they must purchase it themselves instead of relying on their units budget. As it turns out, the MultiCam that the man in the picture is wearing is a KnockOff brand called Propper XD. So much for knockoffs not being reliable Razz
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Post  reconsniperga 10.07.09 13:29

Which Camouflage? - Page 2 2a018g11

Laughing This is Crye's stuff.
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 10.07.09 13:33

Actually Paul I too have the Propper Multicam sets and it is in fact the "authentic" Crye Multicam and not a knock off.
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Post  reconsniperga 10.07.09 13:35

Twitch wrote:Actually Paul I too have the Propper Multicam sets and it is in fact the "authentic" Crye Multicam and not a knock off.
    Its just not the Crye cut style.

Post  Guest 10.07.09 13:37

No, I didnt mean that the pattern was a knockoff, Crye sells their pattern to all kinds of comapnies, like Propper and TruSpec, the actual product itself is considered a "knockoff" of the Crye clothing. I wore my TruSpec Multicam once and someone with Crye Multicam called it "the elcheapo version", and lost interest in it once he realized it was only TruSpec. Well, I paid far less for the exact same product. Take that gear-h-res.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 10.07.09 13:39

reconsniperga wrote:
    Twitch wrote:Actually Paul I too have the Propper Multicam sets and it is in fact the "authentic" Crye Multicam and not a knock off.
    Its just not the Crye cut style.

Ok well like i said you have to adapt yourself to your area ... Ur camouflage can't do it all... but the military is developing a camouflage that automatically adapts to any area of the world... only a rumer so don't get ur hopes up

Post  Guest 10.07.09 14:00

That was never the argument, but think of it this way. Camoflouge is like a tool that you utilize to better blend in with your enviroment. Like anything else, the better your tools, the better you can accomplish your goals. Who will make the better work-bench? The man with the 17th century hand-press drill? Or the man with the Black&Decker automatic precision electric drill? In the end, the operator always dictates how well his equipment works, but the operator should also seek the most useful equipment in the first place.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 10.07.09 14:03

Aggressor Dog wrote:That was never the argument, but think of it this way. Camoflouge is like a tool that you utilize to better blend in with your enviroment. Like anything else, the better your tools, the better you can accomplish your goals. Who will make the better work-bench? The man with the 17th century hand-press drill? Or the man with the Black&Decker automatic precision electric drill? In the end, the operator always dictates how well his equipment works, but the operator should also seek the most useful equipment in the first place.

good one and i wasn't in the argument I was just putting my point out there.
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post  Blaze 10.07.09 16:09

I have multicam but it justs needs to be darker. Me and my dad are getting cadpat looks great!!!
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 10.07.09 16:11

MC or MARPAT is the best you can get for GA
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 10.07.09 16:15

yeah i'm kinda skeptical on Cadpat but its the original Marpat so...
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post  Blaze 10.07.09 16:26

Cadpat rules in woodsball eh am VINEYARDS.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 10.07.09 16:33

Blaze wrote:Cadpat rules in woodsball eh am VINEYARDS.

yeah well maybe never been there so can't tell yah
    firby911
    firby911

Post  firby911 10.07.09 17:36

Aggressor Dog wrote:I would beg to differ. Ive had two people argue that same exact point to me, then when we play, or when I convince them to wear my pair to try it out, they completely change their minds. Ask Fer, hes on the forum, used to say that MultiCam was "way too light" and "its got white spots dude wth?" I convinced him to give it a try. Now he always wants to wear it. ALSO, SF Groups deployed in Afghanistan have been authorized to utilize the CryeMultiCam pattern, although they must purchase it themselves instead of relying on their units budget. As it turns out, the MultiCam that the man in the picture is wearing is a KnockOff brand called Propper XD. So much for knockoffs not being reliable Razz

Propper is real multicam. They make marpat for the usmc,multicam is crye authentic.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 10.07.09 17:41

firby911 wrote:
    Aggressor Dog wrote:I would beg to differ. Ive had two people argue that same exact point to me, then when we play, or when I convince them to wear my pair to try it out, they completely change their minds. Ask Fer, hes on the forum, used to say that MultiCam was "way too light" and "its got white spots dude wth?" I convinced him to give it a try. Now he always wants to wear it. ALSO, SF Groups deployed in Afghanistan have been authorized to utilize the CryeMultiCam pattern, although they must purchase it themselves instead of relying on their units budget. As it turns out, the MultiCam that the man in the picture is wearing is a KnockOff brand called Propper XD. So much for knockoffs not being reliable Razz

Propper is real multicam. They make marpat for the usmc,multicam is crye authentic.

they also make real ACUS!!! Own one and firby911 would you like to trade me I have a safariland thigh holster.
    firby911
    firby911

Post  firby911 10.07.09 18:03

Uhhh?
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 11.07.09 12:12

firby911 wrote:Uhhh?

you said you have a bunch of stuff you would trade so I was wondering if you wanted to trade.....
    firby911
    firby911

Post  firby911 11.07.09 12:55

Bulldog94 wrote:
    firby911 wrote:Uhhh?

you said you have a bunch of stuff you would trade so I was wondering if you wanted to trade.....

Where did i say that?
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 11.07.09 13:15

didn't you say something about trading a bunch of gear you had? in the ur loadout thread I believe?
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 11.07.09 13:21

I voted BDU...I am assuming that is the Woodland pattern. I like the old school timeless look of the basic woodland pattern.
    And its the type I wear...lol
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 11.07.09 13:35

Q-bald wrote:I voted BDU...I am assuming that is the Woodland pattern. I like the old school timeless look of the basic woodland pattern.
    And its the type I wear...lol

I like the Abus pattern but I still like the old bdus pattern
    firby911
    firby911

Post  firby911 12.07.09 9:56

Bulldog94 wrote:didn't you say something about trading a bunch of gear you had? in the ur loadout thread I believe?

No,all of that stuff in the pictures is sold.
    BigD

Post  BigD 12.07.09 10:15

I notice that you don't have flecktarn which is obviously the best.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.03.24 1:42