Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+11
Crazy Twitch
rudeboyBW
MagisterMortis
firby911
XXX
Alpine
Takfire
scooter
Phoenix
Tinman
Zartan72
15 posters

Thanks to all the die hard airsofters!!!

Zartan72
    Zartan72

Thanks to all the die hard airsofters!!! Empty Thanks to all the die hard airsofters!!!

Post  Zartan72 24.01.09 20:19

Players,
    Wow!What an amazing day!You guys showed your loyalties today by fighting through the bad weather(I am impressed!!!)I love this sport like all of you players and am super stoked to be involved.Each game I meet stand up players/friends and would not want it any other way.

100+ at the game today,that's truly growing this sport.We are focused on producing games that are intense and non stop action.We can only hope that we did our jobs today and that each player was fufilled.The battles were hard and fast but when it was all said and done the "REDS" pervailed.We are constantly learning as each game passes so if there was failure in any areas please let us know.My deepest thanks goes out to everybody that attended and I look forward to hanging out with all of you guys in the future.Be patient with the pics,we will post as soon as possible.Once again you guys are the shizzle and we thank you for your support.Thanks to all the die hard airsofters!!! 100

ZarTan

Last edited by Zartan72 on 25.01.09 12:28; edited 1 time in total
    Tinman
    Tinman

Thanks to all the die hard airsofters!!! Empty Re: Thanks to all the die hard airsofters!!!

Post  Tinman 24.01.09 20:30

Zartan72 wrote:We are focused on producing games that are intense and non stop action.We can only hope that we did our jobs today and that each player was fufilled.
    ZarTan

I can speak for my crew and say you guys ROCKED!
    We had about ten there and everyone had a blast and cannot wait for the next event. Cannot say enough good about the sport and how glad we are to have such a great shop in our area! cheers cheers cheers
    GO AIRDOG!
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Thanks to all the die hard airsofters!!! Empty Re: Thanks to all the die hard airsofters!!!

Post  Zartan72 24.01.09 20:41

Tinman,
    Thanks!You and your crew are outstanding players and great friends.I would like to see you guys make it official and put a name to your airsoft talented team.Put it together because you guys deserve recognition on and off the field...Thanks brethrens!!!
    Phoenix
    Phoenix

Post  Phoenix 24.01.09 20:53

The event really was a blast. It was definitely worth the drive down from Chattanooga. Possibly the only thing I could suggest for improvement is to either have touch medics in the games. That would have been a nice addition I think. Outside of that, the gametypes were great (especially the plane recovery) and were a lot of fun. Good stuff! Smile
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 24.01.09 20:58

Thanks!I knew it would be worth your while to make that road trip.We will have more medics in game play in future events.CLPC rules!!!
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 24.01.09 21:18

Thanks airdog and team a style for making today awesome! I had a blast and its great to see the sport rowing! cheers
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 24.01.09 21:19

ummm... not rowing.... GROWING..... but airsoft on boats would be kinda cool... untill you fell in the water... whatever.... Rolling Eyes
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 24.01.09 22:55

Thanks everyone for coming out.
    It started a little slow with the rain, but the player count was approximately 110!
    We had a great time and met many new players and teams.
    The Terrorists (red team) officially won the day with the most objectives completed.

There were some cases of complaints about players not calling hits, bunkering, long walks to re-spawn, etc.....welcome to the world of airsoft!
    Although we try our best to prevent these cases, it is an inherent part of the sport.

Pics will be up on the site later this week with YouTube videos following shortly afterwards.

Thanks again for coming out and growing the sport of airsoft.
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 24.01.09 22:55

I want to thank each and everyone who showed up and played it's you guy's that make this sport so fun.Yea your gonna have some people not calling hits but the field staff will get that under control.Medics may be the answer to alot of that,but remember we can not be medic hogs either.Don't worry Area 13 will get the no hit callers under control so we can all have a great time.Tinman thanks to you and your crew Pwny express you guy's are awesome even if one of your guy's are color blind and shoots a ref with a bright green vest on.And who by the way did not have a problem calling his hit (LOL).But thanks again to all of you.

Last edited by Alpine on 04.02.10 15:29; edited 1 time in total
    XXX
    XXX

Post  XXX 24.01.09 23:07

For all of the people complaining about long respawns think about this. Would you like it more if you did not get to respawn because its just as long of a walk to get off the field?
    firby911
    firby911

Post  firby911 24.01.09 23:22

Dont want to pester but is there an eta of the video/pictures?
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis 25.01.09 5:25

Great staff, great event as always. Area-13 should be a destination spot for any avid airsoft player. Once you make an event at this venue you will want to come back. In our post-event briefing, everyone noted how much fun the day was. Great job Airdog/Staff. Oh, and Alpine, pardon our ref killer Razz He felt bad about it. Have a good one fellas.

Magister/Todd

Team PWNY Express
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 25.01.09 9:28

No problem MagisterMortis I'll take getting shot by a good ol' country boy anyday.
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 25.01.09 11:43

PWNY express,
    You boys brought some pain!It is always a pleasure to battle with you guys and good times off the field.Good to see the team in numbers and working on the field like airsoft machines.See you boys at the next OP.Thanks!!!
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 25.01.09 12:25

Alpine wrote:Tinman thanks to you and your crew

We had a stinkin' blast! Sure was feeling the soreness today while sitting in church!
    We GOTTA come up with a team name . . . "Tinman and crew" just does not strike fear into the hearts of opposing players! lol!
    We wound up with about a dozen of us . . . but the "regular crew" looks to be:
    Tinman=Jason
    Scooter=Nathan
    Frontman=Stephen
    Frog=Jeremy
    Atlas=Douglas
    Beaker=Austin

Those have become regulars and we are adding
    Squatch=Ted and Stewie=Stewart who may be semi-regular playing with us. Sean (Douglas' roomate) is also likely to become a regular . . . Frog a.k.a. Jeremy a.k.a. Giver of Nicknames is gonna have to come up with a name for him though! scratch

Gotta get that squared away for the league play you guys are doing later on!
    What an awesome way to spend a Saturday afternoon!!!
    rudeboyBW
    rudeboyBW

Post  rudeboyBW 25.01.09 14:57

Great game yesterday guys. I've played at a few different places and this was one of the best times I've ever had. Thanks to the Airdog boys for being so friendly and responsive and making a great play experience. Can't wait till next time. Go Red!
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 25.01.09 16:12

Yea red dominated. haha
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 26.01.09 22:31

Hey guys.
    The first wave of pics from OP TACFORCE are up on the AIRDOG website.

http://airdogairsoft.com/OPTACFORCE0124091.html

More pics to follow in the next couple of days!
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 26.01.09 22:37

Just checked em out . . . look awesome! Gotta love how you guys get into the action for those killer shots. cheers
    firby911
    firby911

Post  firby911 26.01.09 23:02

Very cool,how many more pictures can we expect?

Last edited by firby911 on 27.01.09 0:02; edited 1 time in total
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

Post  Electioneer 27.01.09 0:01

Thanks to all the die hard airsofters!!! Op_tac10

Thanks to all the die hard airsofters!!! Op_tac11

Thanks to all the die hard airsofters!!! Op_tac12

Pictures of me at tacforce. The red is killing my MARPAT, that is why I must have died so much
    Chief
    Chief

Post  Chief 27.01.09 9:00

Great job AIRDog and crew! Looking forward to many more great games at AREA 13!

We know that it takes allot of prep and organization to pull off a game like you did! Our crew appreciates the hard work you guys are putting in!
    Chief
    Chief

Post  Chief 27.01.09 9:03

Electioneer wrote:Thanks to all the die hard airsofters!!! Op_tac10

Thanks to all the die hard airsofters!!! Op_tac11

Thanks to all the die hard airsofters!!! Op_tac12

Pictures of me at tacforce. The red is killing my MARPAT, that is why I must have died so much

I wish I could say the same thing about the tape but I was on blue. I just plain died allot! Mad
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 27.01.09 11:09

Chief wrote:I wish I could say the same thing about the tape but I was on blue. I just plain died allot! Mad
    Your squad rocked . . . Sean nailed me with that SAW once too! affraid
    Cannot wait to see you guys again at VCC!

Last edited by Tinman on 27.01.09 15:22; edited 1 time in total
    Phoenix
    Phoenix

Post  Phoenix 27.01.09 12:50

Honestly, pretty much everybody I saw, I would actually see them first and then have to check their tape color. I don't remember ever noticing a spot of red and then noticing a person.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 29.03.24 3:27