Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+3
Rhino
Admin
Electioneer
7 posters

I Interview Ken "Tak" Takekawa! How lucky am I?

Electioneer
    Electioneer

I Interview Ken "Tak" Takekawa! How lucky am I? Empty I Interview Ken "Tak" Takekawa! How lucky am I?

Post  Electioneer 21.08.09 16:33

Yea check it out, yo.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

I Interview Ken "Tak" Takekawa! How lucky am I? Empty Re: I Interview Ken "Tak" Takekawa! How lucky am I?

Post  Admin 21.08.09 16:34

Just watched it on youtube.
    KEN IS FAMOUS!!!

Last edited by Admin on 21.08.09 21:57; edited 1 time in total
    Rhino
    Rhino

I Interview Ken "Tak" Takekawa! How lucky am I? Empty Re: I Interview Ken "Tak" Takekawa! How lucky am I?

Post  Rhino 21.08.09 17:03

Im a little disappointed that you did not use that footage that you took of me. Actually Im happy for once you didnt put me in the video..... "wind the mag, wind the mag"
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 21.08.09 21:54

Quite comical, when are we going to see an interview of Ted or possibly Reed himself? Also when will these podcasts be coming out. I'm definitely down to check that out.
    jkeeble2
    jkeeble2

Post  jkeeble2 26.08.09 14:59

Im ready for the feature film i can see it now "BB'S of fury the ken Takekawa story" we could get Danny Glover to narrate it would be great
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 26.08.09 19:06

jkeeble2 wrote:Im ready for the feature film i can see it now "BB'S of fury the ken Takekawa story" we could get Danny Glover to narrate it would be great
    Nah, we need Morgan Freeman to narrate Ken's (played by Willem Dafoe) movie.... and as a plot twist, Ted (Clint Eastwood) tries to kill him at the end...

Last edited by Admin on 26.08.09 23:34; edited 1 time in total
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 26.08.09 19:57

Thanks guys!
    I am finding all kinds of fans now at work.
    My co-workers and subordinates were actually a little surprised that I played airsoft.

Special thanks to Reed for bringing out the dork in me! Embarassed
    jkeeble2
    jkeeble2

Post  jkeeble2 26.08.09 20:03

Very true and maby tom cruise to play tak
    XXX
    XXX

Post  XXX 26.08.09 21:28

Takfire wrote:Thanks guys!
    I am finding all kinds of fans now at work.
    My co-workers and subordinates were actually a little surprised that I played airsoft.

Special thanks to Reed for bringing out the dork in me! Embarassed

Haha, Adam told me about some of those stories.
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 26.08.09 23:26

It's my alter ego in the corporate world....LOL

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 29.03.24 4:16