Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+2
Tinman
Jiggyfly
6 posters

NEW FIELD THAT JUST OPENED UP TO THE PUBLIC IN CANTON!!!!

Jiggyfly
    Jiggyfly

NEW FIELD THAT JUST OPENED UP TO THE PUBLIC IN CANTON!!!! Empty NEW FIELD THAT JUST OPENED UP TO THE PUBLIC IN CANTON!!!!

Post  Jiggyfly 11.09.09 23:38

Hey guys I'm here to tell everyone that a new field has gone public in Canton, just off of Sixes road. They are called Canton Airsoft and they have a 20 or so acre lot that is pretty sweet. They are desperate for recognition and the field admission is free since they have just started, they want to get some regular clients. I've been there myself and the set-up is pretty nice for a newborn field. They are event working on a CQB building. If your interested contact me.
    Tinman
    Tinman

NEW FIELD THAT JUST OPENED UP TO THE PUBLIC IN CANTON!!!! Empty Re: NEW FIELD THAT JUST OPENED UP TO THE PUBLIC IN CANTON!!!!

Post  Tinman 12.09.09 6:24

Cool! Post some pics and some contact info . . . do they have a website??
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]

NEW FIELD THAT JUST OPENED UP TO THE PUBLIC IN CANTON!!!! Empty Re: NEW FIELD THAT JUST OPENED UP TO THE PUBLIC IN CANTON!!!!

Post  Markerscope1 [SOTHG] 12.09.09 11:32

i wanna goez.
    Jiggyfly
    Jiggyfly

Post  Jiggyfly 12.09.09 14:54

No they don't have a website yet but I'm working on it. I just went there today and it was great. The only problem is getting people to come. They do have a phone number though. I'm the head of advertisement my job essentially is to make this field go public. For a poor man's field the place is pretty sweet. lots of brush and crap to hide in, sniper's paradise and a lot of bunkers as well, including a half finished CQB building that they are working on. They are playing two weeks from now and I will post the game date and location beforehand. For other questions and information, call 678-548-6421 and ask for Steve. He is the owner of the land and he is an army vet. he will tell you everything you need to know. Oh and Field Admission is free for first timers and after that its $5 xD

Cheers guys and tell your friends about us!

-Michael-

AKA- Jiggyfly
    airsoftsniper25
    airsoftsniper25

Post  airsoftsniper25 12.09.09 14:57

Jiggyfly wrote:No they don't have a website yet but I'm working on it. I just went there today and it was great. The only problem is getting people to come. They do have a phone number though. I'm the head of advertisement my job essentially is to make this field go public. For a poor man's field the place is pretty sweet. lots of brush and crap to hide in, sniper's paradise and a lot of bunkers as well, including a half finished CQB building that they are working on. They are playing two weeks from now and I will post the game date and location beforehand. For other questions and information, call 678-548-6421 and ask for Steve. He is the owner of the land and he is an army vet. he will tell you everything you need to know. Oh and Field Admission is free for first timers and after that its $5 xD

Cheers guys and tell your friends about us!

-Michael-

AKA- Jiggyfly
    Sounds great! and its not too far from us here in Kennesaw. SOTHG will probably check it out sometime soon
    Jiggyfly
    Jiggyfly

Post  Jiggyfly 12.09.09 15:14

Just make sure you guys come IF you say your coming, you don't wanna know how many people we have had washed out on us, they are dying for some steady clients over there. T.T
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]

Post  Markerscope1 [SOTHG] 12.09.09 15:30

Jiggyfly wrote:Just make sure you guys come IF you say your coming, you don't wanna know how many people we have had washed out on us, they are dying for some steady clients over there. T.T

well just post the next game under the upcoming games section and they people will let you know there
    sealdude36
    sealdude36

Post  sealdude36 12.09.09 18:28

This place sounds pretty sweet. I'll see if my buds and I will be able to come; depends on the drive
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 12.09.09 19:43

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG

I live like 10 minutes away so i'll be seeing you...next weekend.
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]

Post  Markerscope1 [SOTHG] 13.09.09 14:55

is there a game on the 19th?
    Jiggyfly
    Jiggyfly

Post  Jiggyfly 13.09.09 15:15

Woot! yes posting it now!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 29.03.24 0:46