A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.


    What's your favorite College Football Player?

    Share

    navyseal1000

    Posts : 820
    Join date : 2009-03-27
    Age : 21
    Location : Macon, Georgia

    What's your favorite College Football Player?

    Post  navyseal1000 on 14.09.09 23:41

    Herschel Walker #34
    Georgia Dawgs 1980-1982
    Heisman Trophy winner for 1982

    xplodingbunnys

    Posts : 581
    Join date : 2009-07-11
    Age : 22
    Location : College Park

    Re: What's your favorite College Football Player?

    Post  xplodingbunnys on 15.09.09 0:01

    navyseal1000 wrote:Herschel Walker #34
    Georgia Dawgs 1980-1982
    Heisman Trophy winner for 1982


    Yeah awesome . Go Dawgs ! cheers

    {PWNY} RED

    Posts : 133
    Join date : 2009-02-08
    Age : 26

    Re: What's your favorite College Football Player?

    Post  {PWNY} RED on 15.09.09 18:37

    cadalac williams, and ronnie brown- best pair of running backs Auburn
    WAR EAGLE cheers

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 2096
    Join date : 2008-12-30
    Location : Acworth

    Re: What's your favorite College Football Player?

    Post  Admin on 15.09.09 18:57

    NILE KINNICK!!!

    Running Back, Placekicker, and Safety for University of Iowa 1936-1939.
    1938, he was honorable mention All-Big 10, despite playing most of the season with a broken ankle.
    1939, elected Student Body President, won the Maxwell Trophy, was the leading vote-getter for the College All-Star Game, Consensus 1st Team All-American, Big 10 MVP, Walter Camp Award, Associated Press Male Athlete of the Year, and the Heisman Trophy. Delivered a Hiesman Speech more moving than any ever given.
    1940, passed up the NFL Draft went to law school. At the end of his first year, he was ranked #3 in his class academically.
    1941, he left law school and enlisted in the Navy as a pilot, stating "Every man whom I've admired in history has willingly and courageously served in his country's armed forces in times of danger. It is not only a duty but an honor to follow their example the best I know how. May God give me the courage and ability to so conduct myself in every situation that my country, my family, and my friends will be proud of me."
    1943, his plane went down.

    RIP.


    _________________




    If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

    navyseal1000

    Posts : 820
    Join date : 2009-03-27
    Age : 21
    Location : Macon, Georgia

    Re: What's your favorite College Football Player?

    Post  navyseal1000 on 15.09.09 19:19

    Admin wrote:NILE KINNICK!!!

    Running Back, Placekicker, and Safety for University of Iowa 1936-1939.
    1938, he was honorable mention All-Big 10, despite playing most of the season with a broken ankle.
    1939, elected Student Body President, won the Maxwell Trophy, was the leading vote-getter for the College All-Star Game, Consensus 1st Team All-American, Big 10 MVP, Walter Camp Award, Associated Press Male Athlete of the Year, and the Heisman Trophy. Delivered a Hiesman Speech more moving than any ever given.
    1940, passed up the NFL Draft went to law school. At the end of his first year, he was ranked #3 in his class academically.
    1941, he left law school and enlisted in the Navy as a pilot, stating "Every man whom I've admired in history has willingly and courageously served in his country's armed forces in times of danger. It is not only a duty but an honor to follow their example the best I know how. May God give me the courage and ability to so conduct myself in every situation that my country, my family, and my friends will be proud of me."
    1943, his plane went down.

    RIP.

    I've seen highlights of this guy and he was good. Gotta give him props for playing a season with a broken ankle

    Airsoftguy238

    Posts : 1423
    Join date : 2009-03-28
    Age : 22
    Location : College Park

    Re: What's your favorite College Football Player?

    Post  Airsoftguy238 on 15.09.09 19:58

    Herschel Walker #34 UGA
    Knoshawn(sp?) Moreno #24 UGA

    navyseal1000

    Posts : 820
    Join date : 2009-03-27
    Age : 21
    Location : Macon, Georgia

    Re: What's your favorite College Football Player?

    Post  navyseal1000 on 15.09.09 20:15

    Airsoftguy238 wrote:Herschel Walker #34 UGA
    Knoshawn(sp?) Moreno #24 UGA

    Knowshon Moreno #24 UGA
    He was a excellent RB.
    We all hate that he left
    We will always remember the good ole' K Moreno

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 2096
    Join date : 2008-12-30
    Location : Acworth

    Re: What's your favorite College Football Player?

    Post  Admin on 15.09.09 20:35

    navyseal1000 wrote:
    Airsoftguy238 wrote:Herschel Walker #34 UGA
    Knoshawn(sp?) Moreno #24 UGA

    Knowshon Moreno #24 UGA
    He was a excellent RB.
    We all hate that he left
    We will always remember the good ole' K Moreno
    Shonn Greene is another great back from Iowa
    All I can say about Moreno is that he's "Knowshongreene." I jest, I jest.


    _________________




    If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

    navyseal1000

    Posts : 820
    Join date : 2009-03-27
    Age : 21
    Location : Macon, Georgia

    Re: What's your favorite College Football Player?

    Post  navyseal1000 on 15.09.09 20:38

    Admin wrote:
    navyseal1000 wrote:
    Airsoftguy238 wrote:Herschel Walker #34 UGA
    Knoshawn(sp?) Moreno #24 UGA

    Knowshon Moreno #24 UGA
    He was a excellent RB.
    We all hate that he left
    We will always remember the good ole' K Moreno
    Shonn Greene is another great back from Iowa
    All I can say about Moreno is that he's "Knowshongreene." I jest, I jest.

    Oh yeah. I saw some of his highlights, that guy ran sorta like Earl Campbell only but faster
    But then again Earl Campbell would run you over but dodge you like Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith would

    jjay3200

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2009-06-16
    Age : 26
    Location : atlanta,ga

    Re: What's your favorite College Football Player?

    Post  jjay3200 on 15.09.09 20:52

    im going with troy smith qb for ohio state

    jjay3200

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2009-06-16
    Age : 26
    Location : atlanta,ga

    Re: What's your favorite College Football Player?

    Post  jjay3200 on 15.09.09 20:52

    Airsoftguy238 wrote:Herschel Walker #34 UGA
    Knoshawn(sp?) Moreno #24 UGA

    that right represent the dawgs

    jjay3200

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2009-06-16
    Age : 26
    Location : atlanta,ga

    Re: What's your favorite College Football Player?

    Post  jjay3200 on 09.11.09 11:39

    yeah ronnie brown

    jjay3200

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2009-06-16
    Age : 26
    Location : atlanta,ga

    Re: What's your favorite College Football Player?

    Post  jjay3200 on 09.11.09 11:41

    i like moreno too along with matt stafford

    firby911

    Posts : 456
    Join date : 2009-01-08
    Location : ptc

    Re: What's your favorite College Football Player?

    Post  firby911 on 09.11.09 20:15

    tebow




















































    notttttt

    Electioneer

    Posts : 612
    Join date : 2009-01-26
    Age : 22
    Location : Fayetteville, GA

    Re: What's your favorite College Football Player?

    Post  Electioneer on 09.11.09 22:08

    I like the football player that uses correct english.


    _________________
    KWA CQB-R
    KWA Mp7SD NPAS
    G&G M14 Long
    G&G M14 EBR DMR
    CA M14 Scout
    G&G Combat Machine


    BigD

    Posts : 158
    Join date : 2009-03-26
    Age : 25
    Location : Chamblee

    Re: What's your favorite College Football Player?

    Post  BigD on 09.11.09 22:44

    Golden Tate.

    Sponsored content

    Re: What's your favorite College Football Player?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 24.02.17 19:58