Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+7
Bulldog94
scooter
MagisterMortis
jkeeble2
Alpine
Q-bald
Tinman
11 posters

Hooter's gift cards added to the raffle prizes for OP MORPHINE!

Tinman
    Tinman

Hooter's gift cards added to the raffle prizes for OP MORPHINE! Empty Hooter's gift cards added to the raffle prizes for OP MORPHINE!

Post  Tinman 02.10.09 6:15

Just found out last night that Hooter's is a partner with Operation Homefront and that they will be offering some gift certificates to the mix for raffle prizes.
    Fun day . . . good cause . . . pretty hard to beat IMHO!
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Hooter's gift cards added to the raffle prizes for OP MORPHINE! Empty Re: Hooter's gift cards added to the raffle prizes for OP MORPHINE!

Post  Q-bald 02.10.09 6:42

Tinman wrote:Just found out last night that Hooter's is a partner with Operation Homefront and that they will be offering some gift certificates to the mix for raffle prizes.
    Fun day . . . good cause . . . pretty hard to beat IMHO!

Cool...Will there be any "Representatives" at the game in Orange shorts? What a Face
    Alpine
    Alpine

Hooter's gift cards added to the raffle prizes for OP MORPHINE! Empty Re: Hooter's gift cards added to the raffle prizes for OP MORPHINE!

Post  Alpine 02.10.09 9:36

I think I may have a pair of orange Shorts I can wear for ya. affraid
    jkeeble2
    jkeeble2

Post  jkeeble2 02.10.09 14:32

hahaha wow tinman you really know how to draw a crowd airsoft ,hot wings ,girls in tight shorts everything i guy would ever need
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 02.10.09 17:23

Alpine wrote:I think I may have a pair of orange Shorts I can wear for ya. affraid

[img]Hooter's gift cards added to the raffle prizes for OP MORPHINE! Halloweenmoon[/img]
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis 02.10.09 17:45

Wait a second!!!!......Does this mean Chipper Jones might be playing? What a Face cheers What a Face
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 02.10.09 18:51

I sooooooo shoulda thought this through before posting . . .
    That pic from Q makes me wanna poke my eyes out with a sharp stick!! affraid
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 02.10.09 18:55

Tinman wrote:I sooooooo shoulda thought this through before posting . . .
    That pic from Q makes me wanna poke my eyes out with a sharp stick!! affraid

You will never look at a Jack-o-lantern the same way again...... lol! lol!
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 02.10.09 20:52

pale I think I just lost my lunch... and dinner... and breakfast...and snack...and... well?
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 04.10.09 16:05

hhmmmmm hooters bounce lol!
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 04.10.09 17:11

...nice hooters...bald Suspect
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 04.10.09 18:15

What happends if we win the Hooters prize? Do we get a hot chick dressed in a Hooters skirt? Laughing lol!
    Gunny1.5
    Gunny1.5

Post  Gunny1.5 04.10.09 19:27

navyseal1000 wrote:What happends if we win the Hooters prize? Do we get a hot chick dressed in a Hooters skirt? Laughing lol!

its not shorts, its a white tank top, orange shorts, and stockings cheers
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 05.10.09 11:13

Gunny1.5 wrote:
    navyseal1000 wrote:What happends if we win the Hooters prize? Do we get a hot chick dressed in a Hooters skirt? Laughing lol!

its not shorts, its a white tank top, orange shorts, and stockings cheers

Still nice lol!
    Btw: I said skirt not shorts
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 05.10.09 11:52

Hey Coby you guy's comming up for this one?
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 05.10.09 12:45

Alpine wrote:Hey Coby you guy's comming up for this one?

Yeah I'll see if I can make it. Anyone else going?
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 05.10.09 13:20

Oh yea I got alot of interest in this one being for op: Homefront. Hope to see you there.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 05.10.09 16:50

navyseal1000 wrote:Yeah I'll see if I can make it. Anyone else going?

One team of about 20 that was not familiar with A13 came out for a practice game on Sunday just to get used to the field for the OP! affraid
    weed
    weed

Post  weed 05.10.09 16:58

Just a side note, I was reading over the TOS for the hooters gift cards, and I hate to be a kill joy, but the gift cards have no trade in value for the hooters women. All you get is the wings. Sad sorry guys. lol
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 05.10.09 19:34

weed wrote:Just a side note, I was reading over the TOS for the hooters gift cards, and I hate to be a kill joy, but the gift cards have no trade in value for the hooters women. All you get is the wings. Sad sorry guys. lol

Oh!...But you can get the Hot Hooters girls Calendars with the gift cards..... Twisted Evil
    Gunny1.5
    Gunny1.5

Post  Gunny1.5 05.10.09 20:20

Q-bald wrote:
    weed wrote:Just a side note, I was reading over the TOS for the hooters gift cards, and I hate to be a kill joy, but the gift cards have no trade in value for the hooters women. All you get is the wings. Sad sorry guys. lol

Oh!...But you can get the Hot Hooters girls Calendars with the gift cards..... Twisted Evil

ITS BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 15:51