Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

4 posters

Flakjak goggles

{ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Flakjak goggles Empty Flakjak goggles

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 21.10.09 16:27

Hey guys, a couple of people on Ace of Spades are wanting to pick up a pair of Flakjaks. Any idea of when ya'll will have some in stock? Thanks
    Takfire
    Takfire

Flakjak goggles Empty Re: Flakjak goggles

Post  Takfire 21.10.09 18:02

Hi Steve'O.
    We should have them back in stock in the first part of next week.
    The sets will include the protective case, clear and smoke lens.
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 21.10.09 18:38

These are excellent goggles from my experiance. I shot them from 5 inches away with a 410 fps MP5 and it didn't even make a mark. Just to let everyone know that they are not buying cheap crap goggles like the ones you see at Walmart and places like that, don't touch those.
    Pros:
    Good strong lens
    Excellent quality
    You can ajust it to fit even the smallest heads
    Sick looking - goes excellent with Multicam, Tan, and Desert Marpat.
    Doesn't fog at all
    Comes with extra set of lens and carry case - Smoke and clear lens
    Dirt cheap price - $25. Other Goggles will cost around $45 and up and they won't have as much protection and will not come with an extra set of lens.
    Cons:
    None that I can think of.
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 21.10.09 19:22

Agree'd Coby. I have used many paintball goggles, heck even shooting glasses that all fog. You pop out the razorbacks in these and you will NEVER Fog. Plus like mentioned by Tak, they include clear and tinted lense, and a snazzy little case.

I own these and my team is all sold on em.
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 21.10.09 19:45

Yes these are good goggles...a little on the bulky side but great for the price
    I own 3 pairs. I have moded two pair with custom mesh and Krylon OD Paint...Love the mesh
    I did experience fogging one time with the plastic lenses in even with the Razor backs removed but it was an evening with very high humidity after a rainy day. These goggles are supposed to protect against a shot gun blast. It may save your eyes from a shot gun but as for the rest of your face............. affraid
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 21.10.09 20:04

Q-bald wrote:Yes these are good goggles...a little on the bulky side but great for the price
    I own 3 pairs. I have moded two pair with custom mesh and Krylon OD Paint...Love the mesh
    I did experience fogging one time with the plastic lenses in even with the Razor backs removed but it was an evening with very high humidity after a rainy day. These goggles are supposed to protect against a shot gun blast. It may save your eyes from a shot gun but as for the rest of your face............. affraid

That's why you pick yourself up a Shemagh from airdog for about 15$, heck maybe Ted(zartan) will even teach you how to wrap it for FREE!!! who knows. Wink

Personally i use Condor ACU multiwrap. It is just stretchy cloth that will slide over your head and fit around your neck. Before i get into a "firefight", i keep it around my neck. Once i'm in the action, i slip it over my face.

Pretty good concept.

Or like i mentioned earlier, i have heard nothing but good about Shemaghs. 15$(last i heard....) at airdog, which is pretty unbeatable after you add shipping from any other store.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 12:16