Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

So.... which G3?

Stalker
    Stalker

So.... which G3? Empty So.... which G3?

Post  Stalker 22.10.09 1:46

I would really like to buy a JG G3 (yeah yeah, not CA / TM) as I have heard good things about them and it fits both my style and wallet well. I am undecided, however, on whether or not I should get the T3-K1 (black, bipod) or T3-K3 (OD green). Does anyone have any experience with these or knowledge of any performance difference between the two?

If you have any experience with performance in general, feel free to post here as well. Smile

So.... which G3? Empty Re: So.... which G3?

Post  Guest 22.10.09 6:40

https://metroatlantaairsoft.darkbb.com/want-to-sell-f17/tm-g3sg1-gg-l85a1-and-some-stuff-for-sale-t1223.htm
    -selling for 175 with extra hicaps, scope+mount, and battery

https://metroatlantaairsoft.darkbb.com/want-to-sell-f17/classic-army-ca33e-t781.htm
    -selling for 150 with new wiring I believe

If you pass up either of those for a JG you are a total fool. Same price as the JG G3SG1, much much much better performance, reliability, and quality than a JG can hope to achieve.

+ On a side note I do have experience with both the JG and TM G3SG1s. The TM G3SG1, both which I have used, one being my primary the other being the one for sale, have awesome trajectory. Reliability wise they can handle alot of rounds put through them, my TM G3SG1 went without reinforcement in the gearbox with a spring giving it 41-fps for 50K rounds until it needed repairs. On the other hand, the JG I used had mediocre trajectory, that coupled with the mediocre rate of fire that comes from the weak motor gives an overall decent performance, but nothing close to the TM. The other thing is, it died on me in game, its second game ever seeing use I believe. My personal TMG3SG1 is being reapired right now, but it is extremely old, ranging from 6-7 years of use, and easily over 100K+ BBs put through it. While its internals have needed replacement over that extended period of time, the GB shell has lasted as well as the hopup unit. The only thing I've needed to ever replace is gears and piston, and thus far only once. Don't pass up the opportunity to get one at the same price as the JG. There is no comparison between the two.
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 22.10.09 7:30

Aggressor Dog wrote:https://metroatlantaairsoft.darkbb.com/want-to-sell-f17/tm-g3sg1-gg-l85a1-and-some-stuff-for-sale-t1223.htm
    -selling for 175 with extra hicaps, scope+mount, and battery

https://metroatlantaairsoft.darkbb.com/want-to-sell-f17/classic-army-ca33e-t781.htm
    -selling for 150 with new wiring I believe

If you pass up either of those for a JG you are a total fool. Same price as the JG G3SG1, much much much better performance, reliability, and quality than a JG can hope to achieve.

+ On a side note I do have experience with both the JG and TM G3SG1s. The TM G3SG1, both which I have used, one being my primary the other being the one for sale, have awesome trajectory. Reliability wise they can handle alot of rounds put through them, my TM G3SG1 went without reinforcement in the gearbox with a spring giving it 41-fps for 50K rounds until it needed repairs. On the other hand, the JG I used had mediocre trajectory, that coupled with the mediocre rate of fire that comes from the weak motor gives an overall decent performance, but nothing close to the TM. The other thing is, it died on me in game, its second game ever seeing use I believe. My personal TMG3SG1 is being reapired right now, but it is extremely old, ranging from 6-7 years of use, and easily over 100K+ BBs put through it. While its internals have needed replacement over that extended period of time, the GB shell has lasted as well as the hopup unit. The only thing I've needed to ever replace is gears and piston, and thus far only once. Don't pass up the opportunity to get one at the same price as the JG. There is no comparison between the two.
    Yeah the ca33e is a phenominal gun. My friend has one and with his 9.6v 3000mah large battery its insane
    Stalker
    Stalker

Post  Stalker 22.10.09 17:19

First of all, where does it say Trent's gun is down to $150? If it is, I'd most def consider it. Thing is, I can get a brand new JG right now for $118 flat.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 22.10.09 18:34

Stalker wrote:First of all, where does it say Trent's gun is down to $150? If it is, I'd most def consider it. Thing is, I can get a brand new JG right now for $118 flat.

Trent's gun is alot more bang for your buck. Plus its all hands down quality.
    Stalker
    Stalker

Post  Stalker 22.10.09 18:45

Haha well I'm sure it's more bang and quality, no doubts there. I'm just wondering is it really $150 or still $175?

Post  Guest 22.10.09 19:41

He was about to sell it to someone for 150$, then they backed out. PM him about it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 29.03.24 1:47