Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+6
Bulldog94
Admin
{ACE}Steve-o
Airsoftguy238
navyseal1000
NJSC
10 posters

Airdog Airsoft specifically Rhino

NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Airdog Airsoft specifically Rhino Empty Airdog Airsoft specifically Rhino

Post  NJSC 24.10.09 19:25

I had my first experience with Airdog Airsoft as a retail store and getting my guns worked on by Rhino.
    Being closely associated with Airdog for a while I figured that it was about time to run down to their store and see what they had going on. I was going down there in search of a bucking for the SR25, which turned into getting a ROF setup in the MP5.

First thing to talk about is the store itself, while small in stature I was thoroughly impressed with the staff and their warm welcome. The store was very well set up and very clean. It was located right off I-85 and pretty easy to find. They had a pretty good selection and great prices. The staff was always willing to help whatever customers came in the door without a wait time. Quality information and knowledge was shared with everyone who walked in the door including myself, phone calls were answered within the second ring, and customer service was one to be modeled.

I was invited back to the back to work on my guns with the on-site gun tech, Rhino (who will be known from hear on as "Professor Rhino of the College of Airsoft" anyone who is interested in Coweta County Rangers should let their leader know about the classes). He obviously knew his way around the guns and ran a tight ship in his work area. While affectionately talking about hating MP5's, Professor Rhino shared knowledge about working on the gun. This had been the first time I had even seen an AEG GB opened and not once was I reprimanded for asking questions or hovering over his shoulder. While this may not be normative for everyone getting their gun worked on it was definitely a treat and should The Professor offer, you should take him up on the offer. I can't tell you how much I learned just listening and watching.

I spent most of the day with the staff down there and really got to know them. My knowledge of AEG's was immensely increased and I'm still trying to process it all, but the bottom line is it was a great experience and should anyone need anything I would suggest Airdog for their first stop. At the end of the day I went home with a sick shooting MP5 and a smile on my face. It's safe to say I "Got Bit"
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Airdog Airsoft specifically Rhino Empty Re: Airdog Airsoft specifically Rhino

Post  navyseal1000 24.10.09 20:25

I am a victim of the Bitting dog; Airdog has got to be the most well maintained airsoft store with the best staff and customer service there ever is. They just keep on getting better and better by the DAY, better selection, more airsoft events, even more fields are still being located! I know Rhino has fixed my guns atleast 100+ times ever since I have met the dudes at Airdog, they are helping the sport of airsoft grow worldwide by the day. Airsoft is becoming alot more active and better in the state of Georgia and why? ''Oh its probably Airdog Airsoft in Newnan'' I mean, what has Georgetown or any other non airdog fields have done? When you are looking for a very nice and awesome airsoft community, Takfire, Zartan and Rhino of Airdog are the way to go. Now I am not trying to offend anyone nor start a fight here, I am just saying what I have seen and saw at Airdog and how they are growing the sport of airsoft and being one excellent airsoft group-team-field-store and people.
    Takfire
    Zartan
    Rhino,
    you guys are awesome and you will have my respect from I met you and the day I die
    RESPECTFULLY SUMMITED
    -Coby
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 24.10.09 22:27

Dear Airdog Airsoft( Ken and Ted Takekawa, Ryan Schnulle and Kens wife!),
    I LOVE YOU GUYS
    Thats all.

Post  Guest 25.10.09 8:48

I don't know if many of yall know, but Im Greek, lived in Greece for a while. In Greece, when you go over to a relatives house, they feed you non stop. They make a literal feast, and when your satisfied ans stuffed, they bring out more and more delicious food, incisting that you continue to divulge. Airdog is the exact same way with their customer service. I go to their shop, they answer all of my questions, get my guns fixed and working better than before, invite me to airsoft games, provide the community with tournaments, large ops, and healthy competition, offer to find me the products that Im not even purchasing from them for less, shake hands and give a warm welcome at all the games, and all the while they do it with charm and a hearty smile. They treat you like family, its a great experience.
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 25.10.09 10:16

Airdog +1......amazing service, amazing ppl, and awesome gun tech! Airdog FTW
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 25.10.09 11:54

Aggressor Dog wrote:I don't know if many of yall know, but Im Greek, lived in Greece for a while. In Greece, when you go over to a relatives house, they feed you non stop. They make a literal feast, and when your satisfied ans stuffed, they bring out more and more delicious food, incisting that you continue to divulge.
    This statement is true. We've got some Greek friends from when we lived in Long Island. Greek Easter... oh my lord....
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 25.10.09 18:56

Airdog IS THE DRIVING FACTOR FOR AIRSOFT IN NEWNAN!!! excellent store.. I am most grateful that we have airsoft in Newnan thanks to Airdog! Thanks Ken and the rest of Airdog's Staff.
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 25.10.09 21:40

Excellent shop and service, with friendly staff. Only con I have with them is the distance Sad
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 26.10.09 1:25

Everyone knows all of IC supports airdog to the max, without these guys airsoft was probably about to come to a hault for the most of us since there werent many local fields, but once we found out about Airdogairsoft that completely changed and now our team always makes an appearance at every airdog game.
    BigD

Post  BigD 07.11.09 22:15

my excellent experience with airdog in both games and the store continues as today i went to the store to have a some work done on my g&g m4. Customer service and part quality is nothing short of phenomenal.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 11.04.10 17:02

Airdog is the only place most people from Peachtree city will go, I trust the staff with my guns, the Ops are Awsome the staffs great, Safety and your experience is really their number one concern and stores like theirs are going to be the driving factor in expanding airsoft in georgia.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 29.03.24 3:37