Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

OnTarget Airsoft Booth @ the Columbus Ultimate Guys Expo 14-15 NOV

ontargetairsoft
    ontargetairsoft

OnTarget Airsoft Booth @ the Columbus Ultimate Guys Expo 14-15 NOV Empty OnTarget Airsoft Booth @ the Columbus Ultimate Guys Expo 14-15 NOV

Post  ontargetairsoft 10.11.09 14:32

Ultimate Guys Expo!!! The largest Sports and Outdoors show in Columbus area. 14-15 NOVEMBER!!!

OnTarget Airsoft will have a booth there along with Operation Home Front Georgia. We will be showing off the latest GEN 3 SRC and ARES Airsoft guns, along with a few other goodies.

We will be Raffling off a CYMA Airsoft Electric Pistol, an Operation Home Front Jim Beam Collectors Basket, and a bunch of other cool stuff! All proceeds will go towards Operation Home Front!!! We will also have the Troop support banner available for your signatures!!

Stop by and see us. for more details:

http://www.toysforboysandgals.com/index.html
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

OnTarget Airsoft Booth @ the Columbus Ultimate Guys Expo 14-15 NOV Empty Re: OnTarget Airsoft Booth @ the Columbus Ultimate Guys Expo 14-15 NOV

Post  reconsniperga 10.11.09 22:31

I'll be going to that with my dad. I will be sure to stop by and introduce myself.
    Tinman
    Tinman

OnTarget Airsoft Booth @ the Columbus Ultimate Guys Expo 14-15 NOV Empty Re: OnTarget Airsoft Booth @ the Columbus Ultimate Guys Expo 14-15 NOV

Post  Tinman 11.11.09 6:38

I know Alpine is going . . . Nathan is trying to get me to lug him to BBQ fest in Douglasville . . . affraid
    So unfortunately, I won't be able to but it sure sounds cool!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 4:56