Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

Modifying a famas

Ghost35
    Ghost35

Modifying a famas Empty Modifying a famas

Post  Ghost35 17.11.09 10:41

Was always curious about the Famas ever since I was a little kid. Now that I have a chance to get my hands on one, I had a question. I'm a big fan of halo and i've seen some of my friends modify there weapons to look like weapons from the game. For example, my buddy has a barrett that looks like the sniper from the game. So is there anyway to make it look like the Battle rifle?

Modifying a famas Empty Re: Modifying a famas

Post  Guest 17.11.09 11:41

The difficult part is you would need to be adding things to the body as opposed to removing, so it would be rather difficult. Not sure how you would go about it, perhaps there is a guide online.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 17.11.09 17:37

Ghost35 wrote:Was always curious about the Famas ever since I was a little kid. Now that I have a chance to get my hands on one, I had a question. I'm a big fan of halo and i've seen some of my friends modify there weapons to look like weapons from the game. For example, my buddy has a barrett that looks like the sniper from the game. So is there anyway to make it look like the Battle rifle?

Yes there is a guy who has a video on the internet somewhere. He conveted his famas into the battle rifle from halo. The three round burst gun. I can't seem to find the video atm but ill post it when i find it.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 17.11.09 18:06

Three round burst can be reached by a programable mosfet, but check out the you tube video to see how to convert the body.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 22:01