Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

Aftermath AK-47

jjmittelman
    jjmittelman

Aftermath AK-47 Empty Aftermath AK-47

Post  jjmittelman 27.11.09 23:12

THESE ARE MOSTLY OPINIONS! NOT NECESSARILY FACTS!

I am really bored so i am going to talk about my AK-47 for a little while. It is made by Aftermath. Last time i shot it it was shooting at 367fps, every shot. I checked its range, and with enough hop up to make the bb fly completely flat, it shoots around 150ft. Here is a good page about it,
    http://www.aftermathairsoft.com/rifles.aspx?productID=5
    the stuff at the bottom is pretty accurate and it really doesnt have that big of an orange tip. i found it for $120 new somewhere and i know it comes cheaper.
    About the specifics, its got an all metal gear box. the green is in fact cheap plastic but everything else is metal. If you have the money, i would recommend replacing the green plastic with something better like it did. Its compatible with alot of stuff, like the drum mags sold at airdog. It came with an ok strap and a crappy battery. but All-Batteries.com has the exact same size battery but NiMH and 2000ma for about $15 i highly recommend taking advantage of them. The first thing i did when i got it was test its accuracy, which wasnt bad. i lubed the barrel and it instantly improved. at the maximum range specified earlier, you can put almost every shot into a human sized area.

Conclusion- Based on what i have said, make your own conclusion. i don want to see a dozen responses ripping what i say, so ill let you decide yourselves. if its really important to you, you may find me at a game and see it up close and see it shoot. but i personally would recommend it as a very good AK-47 for its price. obviously, there is better out there, but i strongly feel that for less than $120, its the best deal on an AK-47 your going to find.
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Aftermath AK-47 Empty Re: Aftermath AK-47

Post  Airsoftguy238 28.11.09 20:53

Im pretty sure the aftermath AK is the same as the CYMA, and I had one and I loved it. It had great range and accuracy

Current date/time is 29.03.24 4:28