A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

Thank you to all

Kodiedogs

Thank you to all

Post  Kodiedogs on 06.12.09 22:32

Just wanna say Thank you to all you guys out there My son and I had a blast slinging plastic today. Area 13 We send a big WHORAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! You guys play a great game Jailbreak games Are really great way to go Q But thinks again Alpine and tinman for all your help and the great day we have had and all the other menbers of area 13 you guys got a great Club

Michael rainwater AKA Kodiedogs
    Q-bald

Re: Thank you to all

Post  Q-bald on 06.12.09 23:04

You Guys are Great Players and were a blast to play with. Hope to see you guys back at the field soon.
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis on 07.12.09 0:39

That was fun today. Saw quite a few new faces as well. Not sure if the new folks are in the process of joining or not but if you liked how things went today, expect that every time you come out. I think this is what most of us that joined A-13 envisioned. Your not assaulted with someone yelling for you to take your hit or wondering about some sketchy play from the opposition. In other words....it's a win/win situation once you join. As far as the price to join goes. I'm already playing for free and have been for the past few games. Where else are you going to find that? Thanks to all the members of A-13 for making yet anohter outing fun. Having a membership just gets better and better.
    Tinman

Post  Tinman on 07.12.09 12:45

Guys it was great to meet you and you played really well! Glad you guys wound up submitting for membership and look forward to alot more great games! Now we have folks from Woodstock to LaGrange as members!!cheers cheers
    It was awesome to have such a huge turnout on a cold December Sunday afternoon and made for some great gaming!
    Highlight still had to be seeing how many PWNY members could get locked in the back of Doc's car!! lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 18.12.17 8:46