Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+2
airsoftsniper25
NJSC
6 posters

WTB: VSR-10 Hop up unit

NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

WTB: VSR-10 Hop up unit Empty WTB: VSR-10 Hop up unit

Post  NJSC 04.02.09 8:50

Title pretty much explains itself. I need everything but the bucking. Let me know!
    airsoftsniper25
    airsoftsniper25

WTB: VSR-10 Hop up unit Empty Re: WTB: VSR-10 Hop up unit

Post  airsoftsniper25 04.02.09 20:20

Does it have to be TM? I have a VSR10 compaatable hop up unit that would work from
    http://www.airsoftpost.com/matrix-mp001-vsr10-airsoft-sniper-rifle-scope-rail-black-p-24297.html gun. The gun broke within 50 shots so the hop up should be perfectly fine.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 04.02.09 20:24

^The MP001 isn't 100% TM compatable.

I know I've seen one somewhere, I'll look around...

EDIT: Here's a PSS10 one that allows you to use AEG tightbores: http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=19419
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 04.02.09 21:53

Admin wrote:^The MP001 isn't 100% TM compatable.

EDIT: Here's a PSS10 one that allows you to use AEG tightbores: http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=19419

NOOOOO
    do not get that type of hop-up unit, it is the worst one out there, i got it and i have 12 different aeg barrels, many of them Mauri, Classi Army, and DB Customs, and all of the barrels were just barely to small for the unit and they could twist ever so slightly to the left and right making the hop up arm hit the nub in the wrong area, you are better of getting the Vsr-10 Precision Barrel Set and shipping it from overseas. You can buy my PSS10 Aero Chamber if you want it, but its not worth it i don think.

Post  |337 04.02.09 22:34

#CW!!ZERO wrote:

NOOOOO
    do not get that type of hop-up unit, it is the worst one out there, i got it and i have 12 different aeg barrels, many of them Mauri, Classi Army, and DB Customs, and all of the barrels were just barely to small for the unit and they could twist ever so slightly to the left and right making the hop up arm hit the nub in the wrong area, you are better of getting the Vsr-10 Precision Barrel Set and shipping it from overseas. You can buy my PSS10 Aero Chamber if you want it, but its not worth it i don think.
    might try it with a bull barrel like pdi or EdGi
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 04.02.09 22:44

NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 04.02.09 23:28

Yeah I've got an edgi tbb and don't want to spend another $100 on another barrel. I just want the hop-up unit for the clicking feature and the overall better build quality to put in the bar-10. I was hoping to find someone who upgraded to the areochamber and didn't need their stock hop up anymore
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 24.02.09 0:06

I actually have a stock chamber laying around if you are still interested, the arm is broken but everthing else in intact i think, i forgot i had it so ill dig it up and get back to you on it.
    Chief
    Chief

Post  Chief 24.02.09 8:47

#CW!!ZERO wrote:

NOOOOO

The Laylax AERO Chamber hopup unit for the L96's have two set screws to hold the barrel in place, I take it the above mentioned unit doesn't?
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 24.02.09 18:53

Chief wrote:
    #CW!!ZERO wrote:

NOOOOO

The Laylax AERO Chamber hopup unit for the L96's have two set screws to hold the barrel in place, I take it the above mentioned unit doesn't?

It does its just that no matter how tight the screws are the barrel can slightly turn left and right making the hop up bucking turn with it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 8:16