A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

Area13 field perk games

Alpine

Area13 field perk games

Post  Alpine on 03.01.10 23:05

We will begin having field perk games this year at Area13 These games will be set up as mission based games.There will be several perks to build up points to use. For an example please go to PWNY Express forum.Todd has set up a thread there.Any members of Area13 who are interested in this please PM me or see me and Todd at the next game.

Re: Area13 field perk games

Post  Q-bald on 04.01.10 9:56

I cant get on the Pwny forum for some reason....can u PM me some details about this?
    Alpine

Post  Alpine on 04.01.10 10:09

Sent you a PM

Post  MagisterMortis on 04.01.10 19:37

Alright guys, sorry for the minor dealy. I got off to a late start today and got behind. I'll link you over to the start thread over on the other forum. Let me say this first off, this thread is by no means a way for us to add folks to our forum. That being said here ya go.......http://pwnyexpress.forummotion.com/area-13-announcements-f23/field-perks-revisted-t190.htm

For all intents and purposes you can read the initial thread over on our forum and then put your idea up over here under this thread. Keep in mind this is more or less a brainstorming session to get some ideas out there. Pooled point costs, and actual final approval will have to be voted on by those who plan on taking part in the Field Perk games. We just wanted to give all the Area-13 members a chance to get in the initial start up phase and idea process. If all goes right this will add quite a few strategic layers to the airsoft experience at Area-13 on certain dates when games fall under the Field Perk banner. Have fun with it. That is the ultimate goal.
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis on 04.01.10 19:40

If you cut and paste the above addy, it should get you to the thread. I tried it that way and it worked.
    Kilo

Post  Kilo on 04.01.10 22:34

the only thing that comes up is the master log in page.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 21.10.17 20:49