Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

5 posters

AGM MP40 worth buying??

Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

AGM MP40 worth buying?? Empty AGM MP40 worth buying??

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 31.12.08 22:22

I was wondering if the agm mp40 is worth buying. I would like as my next gun to be a ww2 gun. At airsplat they got it for 115. and extra mags for 5 bucks! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks cheers
    Rhino
    Rhino

AGM MP40 worth buying?? Empty Re: AGM MP40 worth buying??

Post  Rhino 31.12.08 22:58

I have no personnal experience with this weapon but I can tell you if you do decide to order it please consider us www.airdogairsoft.com as we can order this gun.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 31.12.08 23:26

It's supposed to be pretty decent, and one of your only choices for an MP40. It's got a full metal body, and all the AGM stuff I've ever seen has been really good. And yeah, get it from Airdog, they're a supporter of MAA, and you also won't have to pay for shipping, and you get much better customer service when you deal with a brick and mortar store. When you deal with someone face to face, you can usually get to check the gun out, hold it, maybe test fire it, etc before you buy it, and a brick and mortar store will usually be a lot better about helping you if your gun is a lemon.
    Also, Airdog is right near you, in Newnan.
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

AGM MP40 worth buying?? Empty AGM mp40 is it worth buying

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 01.01.09 2:09

hey ryan If you could be able to match airsplats price I would be more than happy to buy from you. The gun it sell they have for 114.95 and the mags for 4.95.

thanks,
    Stanford
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 01.01.09 10:45

Stanford,

Hello!
    We can match Airsplat's price for the AGM and the mag, but will need to consider costs for shipping.
    Shipping cost should not be a significant amount.
    Just let us know and we will include the AGM on our inventory order after the Prometheus game.

Tak
    AIRDOG Airsoft...Get Bit!
    www.airdogairsoft.com
    Bunny

Post  Bunny 01.01.09 14:37

I just get all my stuff from AA. Mainly because my mom lives like a mile from em and I can walk there.
    Alpine

AGM MP40 worth buying?? Empty mp40

Post  Alpine 01.01.09 23:27

Hey that's alright if you live by AA but Airdog rules the southside I live in Newnan and work in Norcross but Airdog is the only airsoft dealer for me now. I love a store that uses their on products they sell. And they actually play the sport.They also have an on sight gun tech that is on point and dosen't charge an arm and a leg. and a sales staff this is easy and fun to deal with. If you live on the north south east or west side of the ATL. you need to go to Airdog.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 14:58