A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.


    Next Game day for Area13

    Share
    avatar
    Alpine

    Posts : 440
    Join date : 2009-01-01
    Location : Newnan Ga.

    Next Game day for Area13

    Post  Alpine on 21.02.10 19:43

    We will have an open game Feb.27th open to the public.10:00am to 5:00pm. We have many new games we play as well as some of our favorites. Field fees are 10 dollars a person and of course members are free.You will need full seal goggles and face protection. Any players under 16 will need full face mask.And players under 18 will need a signed waiver by the parent or guardian.



    Area13 has several members who can tell you the success we have had the past year and this year. We have members who have paid 50.00 dollars for a membership and have played so far a total of 20 games. That would run the regular player a total of 200.00 dollars in field fees.But my members only 50 bux. Area13 has alot of games to play as well alot of bunkers and structures to manuver about.This summer we will be running games almost every weekend. We are going to have a great time this year.Thanks to everyone for making Area13 an awesome field.


    _________________
    "Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay it's price." - Sun Tzu
    avatar
    Tinman

    Posts : 865
    Join date : 2009-01-13
    Location : Newnan, GA

    Re: Next Game day for Area13

    Post  Tinman on 21.02.10 21:42

    That is killer but can ya get Q-bald to stop shooting me??? lol!
    avatar
    Q-bald

    Posts : 855
    Join date : 2009-02-10
    Age : 47
    Location : Newnan Ga

    Re: Next Game day for Area13

    Post  Q-bald on 22.02.10 8:13

    Tinman wrote:That is killer but can ya get Q-bald to stop shooting me??? lol!
    Lets make sure we are on the same team next go round.
    avatar
    Tinman

    Posts : 865
    Join date : 2009-01-13
    Location : Newnan, GA

    Re: Next Game day for Area13

    Post  Tinman on 22.02.10 20:34

    Q-bald wrote:
    Tinman wrote:That is killer but can ya get Q-bald to stop shooting me??? lol!
    Lets make sure we are on the same team next go round.

    DEAL!!! cheers
    avatar
    gapairsoft

    Posts : 186
    Join date : 2009-09-25
    Age : 21
    Location : Douglasville

    Re: Next Game day for Area13

    Post  gapairsoft on 22.02.10 21:15

    do you have the waivers at the field? and do you axcept iron face mask
    avatar
    Tinman

    Posts : 865
    Join date : 2009-01-13
    Location : Newnan, GA

    Re: Next Game day for Area13

    Post  Tinman on 22.02.10 21:19

    gapairsoft wrote:do you have the waivers at the field? and do you axcept iron face mask
    yes on both counts!!! cheers
    avatar
    Alpine

    Posts : 440
    Join date : 2009-01-01
    Location : Newnan Ga.

    Re: Next Game day for Area13

    Post  Alpine on 25.02.10 10:07

    Weather is looking great for this weekend.


    _________________
    "Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay it's price." - Sun Tzu
    avatar
    Q-bald

    Posts : 855
    Join date : 2009-02-10
    Age : 47
    Location : Newnan Ga

    Re: Next Game day for Area13

    Post  Q-bald on 25.02.10 10:29

    I may have worked out a way to make this Sat game....with any luck, I'll see ya there.
    I have also sent out some invites so who knows...may be bringing up to 5 with me?
    avatar
    Alpine

    Posts : 440
    Join date : 2009-01-01
    Location : Newnan Ga.

    Re: Next Game day for Area13

    Post  Alpine on 25.02.10 11:11

    Cool Thnks Q hope to see you guy's there.


    _________________
    "Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay it's price." - Sun Tzu
    avatar
    gapairsoft

    Posts : 186
    Join date : 2009-09-25
    Age : 21
    Location : Douglasville

    Re: Next Game day for Area13

    Post  gapairsoft on 25.02.10 22:35

    i will be there to see what i think about the field (never played there before)
    avatar
    Alpine

    Posts : 440
    Join date : 2009-01-01
    Location : Newnan Ga.

    Re: Next Game day for Area13

    Post  Alpine on 25.02.10 22:39

    great i think you'll like it.


    _________________
    "Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay it's price." - Sun Tzu
    avatar
    Kilo

    Posts : 139
    Join date : 2009-03-03
    Location : Peachtree City

    Re: Next Game day for Area13

    Post  Kilo on 26.02.10 21:35

    Cant wait till tomorrow for a whole day of airsoft...........I miss my M4 and thanks to Alpine she is all better! Thanks dude!
    avatar
    Kodiedogs

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2009-11-26
    Age : 49
    Location : woodstock

    Re: Next Game day for Area13

    Post  Kodiedogs on 26.02.10 23:23

    Kilo wrote:Cant wait till tomorrow for a whole day of airsoft...........I miss my M4 and thanks to Alpine she is all better! Thanks dude!

    Dang!!!!!!!! I was liking you running with that shotgun cheers
    avatar
    Tinman

    Posts : 865
    Join date : 2009-01-13
    Location : Newnan, GA

    Re: Next Game day for Area13

    Post  Tinman on 26.02.10 23:28

    Kodiedogs wrote:
    Kilo wrote:Cant wait till tomorrow for a whole day of airsoft...........I miss my M4 and thanks to Alpine she is all better! Thanks dude!

    Dang!!!!!!!! I was liking you running with that shotgun cheers

    LOLZ lol! lol!
    avatar
    Q-bald

    Posts : 855
    Join date : 2009-02-10
    Age : 47
    Location : Newnan Ga

    Re: Next Game day for Area13

    Post  Q-bald on 27.02.10 18:54

    Great game today and props to Gapairsoft....That boy has got some game.
    I'm glad ya got to check out the field.
    avatar
    gapairsoft

    Posts : 186
    Join date : 2009-09-25
    Age : 21
    Location : Douglasville

    Re: Next Game day for Area13

    Post  gapairsoft on 27.02.10 18:57

    i had alot of fun, hope i can make it back there soon.
    avatar
    Kodiedogs

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2009-11-26
    Age : 49
    Location : woodstock

    Re: Next Game day for Area13

    Post  Kodiedogs on 27.02.10 21:31

    gapairsoft wrote:i had alot of fun, hope i can make it back there soon.


    We hope you come back soon too had a blast run up against you today Hope to see more of you in the future games.
    GhostRider
    avatar
    Alpine

    Posts : 440
    Join date : 2009-01-01
    Location : Newnan Ga.

    Re: Next Game day for Area13

    Post  Alpine on 28.02.10 20:24

    Thanks everyone for coming out. Man two days of airsoft was great.And the weather was awesome. A special thanks to Gapairsoft , Grasshopper , and our newest member Killjoy.The shotty pistol knife games Sunday was a blast. I was glad everyone had a great time both days. And we will see more games in the rest of the year ahead. We'll have a build day coming up and alot of changes are going to be made to the field. So look for more games and work days to be posted.Thanks guy's for make Area13 so much fun and great place to play. See you all next game day.


    _________________
    "Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay it's price." - Sun Tzu
    avatar
    Kodiedogs

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2009-11-26
    Age : 49
    Location : woodstock

    Re: Next Game day for Area13

    Post  Kodiedogs on 28.02.10 20:49

    Alpine wrote:Thanks everyone for coming out. Man two days of airsoft was great.And the weather was awesome. A special thanks to Gapairsoft , Grasshopper , and our newest member Killjoy.The shotty pistol knife games Sunday was a blast. I was glad everyone had a great time both days. And we will see more games in the rest of the year ahead. We'll have a build day coming up and alot of changes are going to be made to the field. So look for more games and work days to be posted.Thanks guy's for make Area13 so much fun and great place to play. See you all next game day.
    Thankyou for all you do for us to make Area13 one of the best Man Im glad Killjoy joined up with us He will be a great asset to the club. cheers
    avatar
    Tinman

    Posts : 865
    Join date : 2009-01-13
    Location : Newnan, GA

    Re: Next Game day for Area13

    Post  Tinman on 28.02.10 21:00

    We have added some awesome players here lately! cheers cheers
    avatar
    B Boy

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2009-01-02
    Age : 33
    Location : newnan

    Re: Next Game day for Area13

    Post  B Boy on 01.03.10 19:32

    Tinman wrote:We have added some awesome players here lately! cheers cheers

    +1
    avatar
    gapairsoft

    Posts : 186
    Join date : 2009-09-25
    Age : 21
    Location : Douglasville

    Re: Next Game day for Area13

    Post  gapairsoft on 01.03.10 20:50

    +2 Very Happy
    avatar
    Killjoy

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2010-01-04
    Age : 46
    Location : Roswell

    Sunday's Game

    Post  Killjoy on 01.03.10 23:03

    Thanks for your messages Alpine and Kodiedogs. I am excited to be a part of the group. Everyone has been very patient and helpful. Looking forward to slingin some more plastic with you guys soon.

    Killjoy
    avatar
    Tinman

    Posts : 865
    Join date : 2009-01-13
    Location : Newnan, GA

    Re: Next Game day for Area13

    Post  Tinman on 02.03.10 5:58

    Killjoy wrote:Everyone has been very patient and helpful.
    Killjoy

    Heck, that is half the fun . . . everybody helping everybody! cheers

    Sponsored content

    Re: Next Game day for Area13

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 22.10.17 16:47