Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

G&G CombatMachine Blowback Series

G&G CombatMachine Blowback Series Empty G&G CombatMachine Blowback Series

Post  Guest 24.02.10 9:14

So I was having a discussion with a fellow airsofter in my company about the Combat Machine BlowBack series. He is a big G&G fan, however he warned me away from the CombatMachine Blowbacks, saying that he was disappointed with the quality of the gears (mainly the pinion and sector gear). However, I believe I have read and heard otherwise here. I trust his assessment, but at the same time I trust yall's assessment as well. So my question is, how good is the integrity of the Combat Machine Blowback Series?
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

G&G CombatMachine Blowback Series Empty Re: G&G CombatMachine Blowback Series

Post  NJSC 24.02.10 12:34

David's piston head broke in his, and Rhino said that's like the 3rd he's seen in a week from g&g
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 24.02.10 12:56

The gears are the same between the blow back, non-blow back and Pro-line versions. Nic is correct though. I have had 3 G&G in the shop in one week. These are the Known Issues I have fixed

*Selector Switch came loose on 2 different combat machines M4's (1 blow back, 1 Non)

*Piston Head exploding 3 different M4's 1 of each combat machine (blow back, and Non) and 1 pro line m4

*Gear box front end cracked off a stock spring powered 9.6v battery GI custom blow back (plastic series)

That is all the failures I have seen. I have never had any issues with there gears or pistons. I know Reed destroyed his stock gear set after a crap load of rounds with a M120 spring and 11.1 lipo. But I know Reed abused the hell out of it.

Post  Guest 24.02.10 13:17

Goo....I'm eyeing one at the moment....recommendations?
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 24.02.10 13:20

I prefer the Pro-line just for the magnesium body, But have a combat machine coming in for myself. Honestly I think they are top quality for the money and of course your gonna find a few bad apples every once in a while.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 24.02.10 13:43

Also even though I only got about 12 shots out of my gr15, the blow back wasn't that impressive, you may not care but just letting you know.
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 24.02.10 14:01

We have several G&G M4 combat machines and G16 A2 (full metal) coming this week!
    Sorry....no blow back versions.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 29.03.24 1:22