Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

Matrix MOLLE S.D.E.U. High Speed Tactical Vest

Ghost
    Ghost

Matrix MOLLE S.D.E.U. High Speed Tactical Vest Empty Matrix MOLLE S.D.E.U. High Speed Tactical Vest

Post  Ghost 07.03.10 19:15

Looking to buy the one with molle not pouches already attached

Matrix MOLLE S.D.E.U. High Speed Tactical Vest Empty Re: Matrix MOLLE S.D.E.U. High Speed Tactical Vest

Post  Guest 07.03.10 19:21

Got one in black, however, I have gotten rid of the crotch protector and neck protector and burnsealed the collar area, its just the chest and shoulder pieces, looks great though. 50$ .
    Ghost
    Ghost

Matrix MOLLE S.D.E.U. High Speed Tactical Vest Empty Re: Matrix MOLLE S.D.E.U. High Speed Tactical Vest

Post  Ghost 07.03.10 19:26

okay ill get back to you on that. thanks man that could be what i need.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 07.03.10 19:31

can you go a little lower man I'm kinda tight moneywise. if you can go lower that would be great, if not i can probably scrape up the money somewhere

Post  Guest 07.03.10 22:07

Sorry man, I still have some interest in it, I'd really only be willing to let it go for a solid price, as it is still very useable to me.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 08.03.10 7:45

okay I'll see what i can do.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 08.03.10 18:15

can I get some pictures of it by any chance.

Post  Guest 08.03.10 21:51

Shoot...I don't have a camera and the pictures of me wearing it are from much too far to really see it...
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 10.03.10 20:53

Okay I guess I'll Just check it out when I get the money. We can work out a game or something that were both gonna be at and I need a team anyways so...
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 21.03.10 15:39

You still Got that Vest?

Post  Guest 21.03.10 16:27

Yup, still got it.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 21.03.10 17:34

Okay it'll be a month or two before I can get to an op to check it out/ buy it from you.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 22.03.10 19:26

sorry for the confusion man. i am getting the last parts to a black and multipurpose loadout so I'm still getting this thing, i just need something od too.

Post  Guest 22.03.10 21:26

Its all good man just let me know when you are ready.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 25.03.10 20:02

I might Be at the Airdog Open game this weekend so If your going and you bring the vest I'll find you and check it out. Just give me a heads up if your going.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 01.04.10 20:12

I can get it from you on the airdog game on the 10th/ 9th?

Post  Guest 01.04.10 21:43

Won't be there...gah...Im free Saturday? Does that work?
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 02.04.10 17:48

Would friday work for you at all ? saturdays okay, but i kind of need this for the game Friday night.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 04.04.10 17:39

Before 6 on friday would be nice

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.04.24 11:47