Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

Airsoft Guns and Gear Clearing Out Collection Need Money!

Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Airsoft Guns and Gear Clearing Out Collection Need Money! Empty Airsoft Guns and Gear Clearing Out Collection Need Money!

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 10.02.09 21:52

HI ALL

I HAVE FOR SALE:

KWA GLOCK 19 FULL-SEMI AUTO FIRE, GAS POWERED SHOOTS BUT HAS PROBLEMS. NOT MADE ANYMORE 50 DOLLARS

KWC DESERT EAGLE COMES WITH 2 EXTRA 25RD MAGS (3 TOTAL) GAS POWERED. LOWERED TO 85 DOLLARS. ALL THE STUFF NEW IS 180 PLUS TAX.

DESERT LOTUS FULL SEAL GOGGLES. LITTLE USE. GREEN COLOR LOWERED TO 25 DOLLARS

9 KING ARM 120RD MAGS FOR M4 VERY LITTLE USE. 5 DOLLARS EA. ALL FOR 40 DOLLARS

TOKYO MARUI AK-47S WITH NO UNDERFOLD STOCK. HAS STEEL GEARS, AS WLL AS BUSHINGS AND SHIMS. COMES WITH STICK 1400 MAH 8.4V BATTERY BUT NO CHARGER 150 DOLLARS *OBO*

KWA M4 IS BROKEN NOT SURE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS REALLY BUT HAS BAD WEAR ON PISTON AND SOME THING IS WRONG WITH THE GEARBOX SHELL. 110 DOLLARS INCLUDES A NUNCHUK 9.6 INTELLECT 2200 BATTERY

WELL SKORPIAN LIKE NEW LITTLE USE COMES WITH CHARGER, BATTERY, DRUM MAG, STANDARD MAG ETC. LOWERED TO 65 DOLLARS

CROSSMAN MICRO UZI MODDED TO SHOOT FULL AUTO CO2 POWERED COMES WITH 2 5ORD MAGS ONE WITH LOW LEAK PROBLEM. LOWERED TO 40 DOLLARS

ALL THE GUNS EXCEPT THE KWA ARE ON CONSIGNMENT AT AIRDOGAIRSOFT. THE KWA GUN WILL BE THERE SOON. I CAN ALSO MEET UP AT ANY OF THE AIRSOFT GAMES LISTED ON AIRDOGAIRSOFT.COM'S WEBSITE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. THANK YOU

MOD EDIT: Please don't type in all caps, hardly anyone can read it.

Last edited by Newnan Airsoft Player on 21.02.09 12:29; edited 1 time in total
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Airsoft Guns and Gear Clearing Out Collection Need Money! Empty Re: Airsoft Guns and Gear Clearing Out Collection Need Money!

Post  NJSC 10.02.09 22:47

What is the problem with the Glock?
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Airsoft Guns and Gear Clearing Out Collection Need Money! Empty Re: Airsoft Guns and Gear Clearing Out Collection Need Money!

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 12.02.09 19:50

it will shoot but only for the first couple of rounds then the thing that taps the gas release button gets stuck and all the gas sprays out. that my guess

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.04.24 4:40