Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

cheap green laser

ownage1
    ownage1

cheap green laser Empty cheap green laser

Post  ownage1 12.03.10 0:51

i want a green laser( or some super awsome red laser) that can be adjusted and fit in a mount for around 20 dollars. i have been looking at ebay for some of these, but im not sure what brands/types of green lasers will last the longest/work the best. i would prefer to have one with a pressure switch but id rather have a quality laser. im also willing to get a laser and flashlight combo. if you dont have a green laser to sell to me, a reference to a website or brand would be greatly appreciated, thanks Cool
    Rambo
    Rambo

cheap green laser Empty Re: cheap green laser

Post  Rambo 12.03.10 9:52

www.evike.com
    www.airsoftgi.com
    they MIGHT have something in your price range.
    Just check em out.

Post  Guest 12.03.10 9:59

"Super awesome red laser" "20$" . You can find plenty of lasers for 20$, but it isnt going to do you any good. For that cheap they tend to unadjust themselves given just time, none the less even the small amount of jarring that comes from the firing of an airsoft gun is enough to offset them. You may also want to think about the effectiveness for a laser in airsoft, you'll find its just furniture for your weapon with little to no practical application available, its just the limitations of the guns we use. I'd suggest investing in an AimAssist instead.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.04.24 9:24