Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+26
Blackhawk 5
airsoftsniper25
xplodingbunnys
Admin
MGA-Doc
CaptainMurphy
Rambo
MP5GUY
Tinman
flipa
zander
just some kid
Blaze
{ACE}Steve-o
Bulldog94
Andy
Rhino
Crazy Twitch
Airsoftguy238
NJSC
LORD TYRANT
Ghost
superchrisguy
i am haji
Newnan Airsoft Player
Takfire
30 posters

SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario!

Takfire
    Takfire

SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario! Empty SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario!

Post  Takfire 19.06.10 0:49

The AIRDOG website is not yet updated, but I wanted to share a sneak peek of our next 24 hour OP to MAA forum members.

AIRDOG Airsoft proudly presents OP: F.E.A.R a 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario!
    Once again we are able to offer our players a unique experience by booking this OP in a 100 year old abandoned mill. The mill features 350,000 sq.ft., 3 levels, many hallways, hidden rooms, and an overall dark and creepy environment.
    OP:F.E.A.R will be a 24 hour continuous airsoft scenario staring on Sat. at 10AM and ending on Sun. at 10AM.

AIRDOG Airsoft has teamed up with KWA for this event and will be giving away some awesome prize packs including a KWA KP8 and KWA KP45 GBB, which will be raffled for the first 100 pre-registered players!
    Registration details will be announced in the coming days.

SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario! OPFEARpromo-1

The OP is based on the F.E.A.R. (First Encounter Assault Recon)game series.
    Aggressor gets the credit for masterminding this OP, which will play very well in the mill.
    Please take a moment to check out the video if you are not familiar with the F.E.A.R. game series.

Story line...

In the year 1973 the United States Government hired the Armacham Technology Corporation to begin research into constructing bioengineered soldiers for the military. After ten years of research something drastic occured in the Armacham Research program, a girl, Alma, was developed by the corporation who exhibited phenomenal psychic ability. Armacham took a turn in their research, without the consent or knowledge of the United States agency which had hired them, towards psychic research and developement. Their plan : to create an army of mindless clones, with superior physical combat abilities to normal humans, who would in turn be controlled by a psychic commander who would use his/her telepathy to command the clones into combat. The project was doomed to failure however, as Alma reached psychotic episodes and began to kill the staff of the Armacham Technology Center. In 1987 Alma was placed into a psionic reactor known as "The Vault". The Vault was designed to amplify Alma's psychic ability while keeping her under control. Armacham had not given up on its project to develop a clone army lead by a telepathic commander, and utilized Alma to give birth to two children, both latent with psychic ability. The children however disappeared, seemingly vanishing into thin air, perhaps a last ditch effort by Alma to save them from her terrible fate. When all seemed lost, a small child was transfered to the Armacham facility, Paxton Fetel. Fetel exhibited a strong telepathic ability and a powerful psychic mind, however, unlike Alma, he was able to retain his sanity and control his power. Armacham began to develop Fetel into the psychic commander they had struggled for so many years to create. Fetel, however, tapped into the psychic power of Alma, who lay trapped still in the Vault. Using Fetel as a temporary gateway to the rest of the facility, Alma exacted a vengeful massacre, known as the Synchronicity Event. Armacham shut the Vault off, killing Alma, and took Fetel to a seperate facility thousands of miles away. The Armacham Corporation seals the facility, leaving Alma's corpse trapped within the psionic reactor known as The Vault.

The year is 2025. Paxton Fetel, now 30, is deemed fully prepared and ready to command the clone army. This army of clones, known as Replicas, is released from stasis, and their empty minds are filled with the telepathic will of Fetel. At this time, the second Synchronicity Event occurs. Paxton Fetel onec again reunites his psychic presence with that of the long deceased Alma, and marches his army of Replica's to the sealed facility in which the Vault lays hidden, seeking to release Alma's corpse and thereby unleashing her onto the world.
    At this juncture, the United States Government calls upon the U.S. Army Delta Force to conduct an assault on the facility to stop Fetel from opening the Vault. This assault is spearheaded by a specialized paranormal defense unit, known as F.E.A.R., which is comprised of highly trained special forces personel who exhibit psychic abilities of their own.

The Armacham Technology Corporation launches its own response in the form of an elite private military contractor, the ATC BlackOps, to aid Fetel in his attempt to open the Vault. The motivation behind Armacham's willingness to help Fetel is still unknown.

The Replica army has already breached the facility, moments before the arrival of the U.S. Forces. The Delta Force, lead by the elite F.E.A.R. team, must assault the building and wrestle control of the facility away from the Replica army before Fetel can open the Vault. The ATC BlackOps will stop at nothing to ensure the success of the Replica army, who they have allied themselves with.

In the midst of all of this, reports from reconnasiance teams from both the U.S. Delta Force and the ATC BlackOps arrive, horrifying accounts of mutilation and the death of squad members, at the hands of what has been described by both sides as an "eigth year old girl".....

Intel pics of the ATC Origin facility.

SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario! Mill-9

SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario! Mill-10

SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario! Mill-7

SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario! Mill-6

SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario! Mill-5

SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario! Mill-2

SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario! Mill-3

SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario! Mill-1

SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario! Milloverview-1

SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario! Milloverview-2

This will be the airsoft event of the Summer and perhaps the year!
    More details coming soon on MAA and on the AIRDOG Airsoft website.
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario! Empty Re: SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario!

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 19.06.10 1:03

Wow
    i am haji
    i am haji

SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario! Empty Re: SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario!

Post  i am haji 19.06.10 6:32

can i roleplay as a zombie?!
    superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

Post  superchrisguy 19.06.10 8:38

Will be there!
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 19.06.10 9:19

WHY IS THE AGE LIMIT ALWAYS 15!
    LORD TYRANT
    LORD TYRANT

Post  LORD TYRANT 19.06.10 9:41

WHOO ILL BE THERE 110 % for sure
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 19.06.10 9:47

There
    By the way full face pro? aeg fps reqs? MED?
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 19.06.10 15:23

Looks like I need new pants.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 19.06.10 17:32

Its gonna be sick!!!!!!
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 19.06.10 18:04

At the moment, our standard game rules will apply.
    I will post up soon about the game details / regs.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 19.06.10 19:05

Definitely EPIC!
    Andy
    Andy

Post  Andy 19.06.10 20:04

"
    H O L Y M O L Y
    "

THIS LOOKS FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!!!!
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 19.06.10 20:09

LEGION IS GONNA BE AT THIS ONE Twisted Evil
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 19.06.10 20:17

After talking with Paul and Ken about story line, idea's, and props...i promise this will be the airsoft event of a lifetime. Can't wait!

Post  Guest 19.06.10 20:44

Goosebumps!
    LORD TYRANT
    LORD TYRANT

SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario! Empty HELL YEAH GOOSEBBUMMPSS

Post  LORD TYRANT 19.06.10 20:56

MMMM 24hrs of air soft can i handle it i think so (ILL BE LOADED OUT READY TO SNEEK ATTACK) This is going to be awesome
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 19.06.10 21:14

Yeah I won't be able to stay for the entire thing because of church on Sunday, but I will be there for the first half.
    LORD TYRANT
    LORD TYRANT

Post  LORD TYRANT 19.06.10 21:26

ill have to nap for sure if the the wife lets me stay the whole thing (I'm being told no as im typing ) Oh'welll 14Hrs will do
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 19.06.10 21:34

this should be Airdogs field lol
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post  Blaze 19.06.10 22:15

Can't Wait! Just bought FEAR 2 tonight to see whats it like. If anoyne has ps3 add me TAK115 ill play online.
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 20.06.10 3:47

SWEEEETTTT!!!! I'll be in town!!!
    Andy
    Andy

Post  Andy 20.06.10 8:30

.....now, if my job doesn't have me working........lets keep our collective fingers crossed.....
    LORD TYRANT
    LORD TYRANT

Post  LORD TYRANT 20.06.10 9:04

Andy wrote:.....now, if my job doesn't have me working........lets keep our collective fingers crossed.....

fingers crossed man both hands in fact
    i am haji
    i am haji

Post  i am haji 20.06.10 18:47

one thing thats been bothering me

Is just going to be straight up Player vs Player or you guys gonna try to add a paranormal factor to it? and how would that be pulled off?

btw, post this on the PSA board, pretty they would be interested
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 20.06.10 19:24

i am haji wrote:one thing thats been bothering me

Is just going to be straight up Player vs Player or you guys gonna try to add a paranormal factor to it? and how would that be pulled off?

btw, post this on the PSA board, pretty they would be interested

We have ALOT in store for this game! Including the paranormal factor!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 4:48