A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.


    Zombat Stryker?

    Share

    superchrisguy

    Posts : 786
    Join date : 2010-01-20
    Age : 24
    Location : Warner Robins

    Zombat Stryker?

    Post  superchrisguy on 24.06.10 17:46

    I'm wanting an M4 again and a new one, I'm sick and tired of every gun I'm getting used having terrible compression. I saw this on Evike as a (seemingly) good little package deal. I really need some help with this because I am ordering within the next week. If you have other suggestions (my price limit is $330) please leave them! Thanks!

    http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_217_52&products_id=31842

    #CW!!ZERO

    Posts : 1268
    Join date : 2009-01-04
    Age : 25
    Location : Fayetteville, Georgia

    Re: Zombat Stryker?

    Post  #CW!!ZERO on 24.06.10 18:03

    If you have bad compression just fix it, its not very hard to do. The Zombat Striker is an ok gun, but its hard those guns to shoot over 360fps, for some reason, me Rhino and trent have all tried to get a stubby to do 400, on at least 3 stubby's and they never do above 360. The stubby and zombat are very similar so you might have the same problem.


    _________________
    A&K Masada 400fps 32rps

    Immortal Casualties

    superchrisguy

    Posts : 786
    Join date : 2010-01-20
    Age : 24
    Location : Warner Robins

    Re: Zombat Stryker?

    Post  superchrisguy on 24.06.10 18:26

    I've tried! And this is the 3rd gun to do that, but having a gun shooting at 360 is fine with me and it would be perfect for F.E.A.R. Thanks!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Zombat Stryker?

    Post  Guest on 24.06.10 18:40

    If you have 330 dollars to spend do not buy this gun. Get a KWA or a G&G pro-line or a G&P or something. Do not throw away 330$ on a cheesy pimped out Echo1.

    Rhino

    Posts : 1580
    Join date : 2008-12-31
    Age : 39
    Location : The Big Dime (Tenn.)

    Re: Zombat Stryker?

    Post  Rhino on 24.06.10 19:47

    Aggressor wrote:If you have 330 dollars to spend do not buy this gun. Get a KWA or a G&G pro-line or a G&P or something. Do not throw away 330$ on a cheesy pimped out Echo1.

    Agreed!!!! We have 3 different KWA M4's in stock including the Brand new SR7. or pick you up a G&G. but for that amount I would get a KWA! Lipo ready nice fps nice gear box, nice bodies.


    _________________
    G&P Custom Navy Seal PolarStar with Short, Medium and Long Uppers.
    XDM

    superchrisguy

    Posts : 786
    Join date : 2010-01-20
    Age : 24
    Location : Warner Robins

    Re: Zombat Stryker?

    Post  superchrisguy on 24.06.10 21:25

    Rhino wrote:
    Aggressor wrote:If you have 330 dollars to spend do not buy this gun. Get a KWA or a G&G pro-line or a G&P or something. Do not throw away 330$ on a cheesy pimped out Echo1.

    Agreed!!!! We have 3 different KWA M4's in stock including the Brand new SR7. or pick you up a G&G. but for that amount I would get a KWA! Lipo ready nice fps nice gear box, nice bodies.
    How much is the SR7?

    superchrisguy

    Posts : 786
    Join date : 2010-01-20
    Age : 24
    Location : Warner Robins

    Re: Zombat Stryker?

    Post  superchrisguy on 24.06.10 21:34

    Does Airdog has the KWA M16(2GX)? I think that is going to be what I'm getting.

    Rhino

    Posts : 1580
    Join date : 2008-12-31
    Age : 39
    Location : The Big Dime (Tenn.)

    Re: Zombat Stryker?

    Post  Rhino on 24.06.10 21:39

    superchrisguy wrote:Does Airdog has the KWA M16(2GX)? I think that is going to be what I'm getting.

    We have the M4A1, M4 CQB, M4 SR7, in M16's we have the G&G proline M16 but no KWA in stock. (We can order it as we are an authorized KWA dealer.


    _________________
    G&P Custom Navy Seal PolarStar with Short, Medium and Long Uppers.
    XDM

    superchrisguy

    Posts : 786
    Join date : 2010-01-20
    Age : 24
    Location : Warner Robins

    Re: Zombat Stryker?

    Post  superchrisguy on 24.06.10 21:45

    Rhino wrote:
    superchrisguy wrote:Does Airdog has the KWA M16(2GX)? I think that is going to be what I'm getting.

    We have the M4A1, M4 CQB, M4 SR7, in M16's we have the G&G proline M16 but no KWA in stock. (We can order it as we are an authorized KWA dealer.

    Do they shoot over 350fps?
    And how much are they? (with shipping to 31088)

    Rhino

    Posts : 1580
    Join date : 2008-12-31
    Age : 39
    Location : The Big Dime (Tenn.)

    Re: Zombat Stryker?

    Post  Rhino on 24.06.10 22:22

    Yes they shoot over 350 and I think its $265-285 (I cant remember) but thats before shipping.


    _________________
    G&P Custom Navy Seal PolarStar with Short, Medium and Long Uppers.
    XDM

    superchrisguy

    Posts : 786
    Join date : 2010-01-20
    Age : 24
    Location : Warner Robins

    Re: Zombat Stryker?

    Post  superchrisguy on 24.06.10 22:23

    Rhino wrote:Yes they shoot over 350 and I think its $265-285 (I cant remember) but thats before shipping.
    Well it actually appears that I will be driving up there, but you just sold me on the M16, Rhino. Should be up there Tuesday!

    Wait, its the Full Metal right?

    Newnan Airsoft Player

    Posts : 1113
    Join date : 2008-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Newnan

    Re: Zombat Stryker?

    Post  Newnan Airsoft Player on 24.06.10 22:26

    superchrisguy wrote:
    Rhino wrote:Yes they shoot over 350 and I think its $265-285 (I cant remember) but thats before shipping.
    Well it actually appears that I will be driving up there, but you just sold me on the M16, Rhino. Should be up there Tuesday!

    Wait, its the Full Metal right?
    if your talking about the KWA yes.

    Rhino

    Posts : 1580
    Join date : 2008-12-31
    Age : 39
    Location : The Big Dime (Tenn.)

    Re: Zombat Stryker?

    Post  Rhino on 24.06.10 22:30

    He's not talking about the kwa. But yes the g&g is the proline which is a magnesium metal body which magnesium is by far a better metal than anyone else uses.


    _________________
    G&P Custom Navy Seal PolarStar with Short, Medium and Long Uppers.
    XDM

    superchrisguy

    Posts : 786
    Join date : 2010-01-20
    Age : 24
    Location : Warner Robins

    Re: Zombat Stryker?

    Post  superchrisguy on 24.06.10 22:47

    Well consider one sold! If you don't make it up there tuesday then I will get it shipped.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Zombat Stryker?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 20.02.17 22:56