Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+10
NJSC
WARHOGadam
superchrisguy
Newnan Airsoft Player
lilyang
flipa
Rhino
Rambo
just some kid
Takfire
14 posters

AIRDOG Airsoft indoor CQB location

Takfire
    Takfire

AIRDOG Airsoft indoor CQB location - Page 2 Empty Re: AIRDOG Airsoft indoor CQB location

Post  Takfire 01.08.10 19:57

Good question gents.
    Full face protection will be required.
    AEGs will be limited to < 400 FPS.
    The same MEDs will apply at 15 feet for AEGs.

superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

AIRDOG Airsoft indoor CQB location - Page 2 Empty Re: AIRDOG Airsoft indoor CQB location

Post  superchrisguy 01.08.10 19:58

Me and Ash got free tickets!!! So you can (almost assuredly) count on us being there!!!

The promo video was insane looking and gave me chills! Great job guys!
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 01.08.10 19:59

This will be our only store. We are moving there and I would be willing to bet it will be full face required like all other area CQB arenas
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 01.08.10 20:05

Rhino wrote:This will be our only store. We are moving there and I would be willing to bet it will be full face required like all other area CQB arenas
    Okay that makes sense I was about say wow yall must be doing REALLY WELL.
    WARHOGadam
    WARHOGadam

Post  WARHOGadam 01.08.10 20:08

full face and top of head protection? =D i think so =]

ill be there, hands down.free tickets or not.who needs a social life? lolz
    Rambo
    Rambo

Post  Rambo 01.08.10 20:09

yea it does make sense..... oh well ill miss being able to walk 15 mins to Airdog....
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 01.08.10 20:16

Rambo wrote:yea it does make sense..... oh well ill miss being able to walk 15 mins to Airdog....
    oh yea I just noticed that I lived about 15 minutes driving distance from airdog now im 30+ min. :p smart for airdog tho because they reach both north and south of ga in atl.
    Rambo
    Rambo

Post  Rambo 01.08.10 20:18

Newnan Airsoft Player wrote:
    Rambo wrote:yea it does make sense..... oh well ill miss being able to walk 15 mins to Airdog....
    oh yea I just noticed that I lived about 15 minutes driving distance from airdog now im 30+ min. :p smart for airdog tho because they reach both north and south of ga in atl.

yea its a smart move on their part..... but no im actually gonna have 2 beg my mommy to take me..... i liked it better when i could yell "GOING TO AIRDOG BE BACK WHENEVER!!" hehe
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 01.08.10 21:46

Rhino wrote:This will be our only store. We are moving there and I would be willing to bet it will be full face required like all other area CQB arenas
    Did you watch the video? They are doing REALLY WELL.
    Scarface
    Scarface

Post  Scarface 01.08.10 22:04

WARHOGadam wrote:full face and top of head protection? =D i think so =]

ill be there, hands down.free tickets or not.who needs a social life? lolz

haha ya i got some bad shots to the head as well lol but hey what is the point without a little pain.

but i will be there as well. everyone needs to be there/
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 01.08.10 22:11

NJSC wrote:
    Did you watch the video? They are doing REALLY WELL.
    yea I kinda didn't word that great if they opened another store they would be doing really really really well. lol
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 01.08.10 23:18

oh yes hopefully from now on i can go to airdog for my monthly BB needs
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 02.08.10 10:44

Is this new location going to be operated like SS Airsoft, games everyday or will there be scheduled games every month?
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 02.08.10 12:22

Bulldog94 wrote:Is this new location going to be operated like SS Airsoft, games everyday or will there be scheduled games every month?

We will only be doing scheduled events in the very beginning (this includes this first game) until we get our store build complete. Once we move the store there we will be doing game play similar to SS and GE (Not just scheduled games).
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 02.08.10 14:56

Rhino wrote:
    Bulldog94 wrote:Is this new location going to be operated like SS Airsoft, games everyday or will there be scheduled games every month?

We will only be doing scheduled events in the very beginning (this includes this first game) until we get our store build complete. Once we move the store there we will be doing game play similar to SS and GE (Not just scheduled games).

Alright good deal
    Rambo
    Rambo

Post  Rambo 02.08.10 17:31

cool beans Very Happy
    1991a1Colt
    1991a1Colt

Post  1991a1Colt 03.08.10 22:08

Dude that is awesome looking. My son and I will be attending this game, I do hope that you guys keep the woodland and town at ACZ for awhile, and I hope for some real MilSim games soon!!!!!
    1991a1Colt
    1991a1Colt

Post  1991a1Colt 03.08.10 22:12

Soon as in COOLER weather!!!!!! LOL
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 03.08.10 22:30

ACZ will be our primary outdoor field on the South side.
    AIRDOG will continue to offer multiple venues available to AIRDOG Airsoft customers.

Although the CQB indoor location is in our immediate focus, there are still big plans on the horizon for ACZ!
    We certainly do not want to "choke out" our clients with a single location that becomes over played.

Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 04.08.10 9:39

Takfire wrote:
    We certainly do not want to "choke out" our clients with a single location that becomes over played.

Well said Ken
    1991a1Colt
    1991a1Colt

Post  1991a1Colt 04.08.10 14:42

That is great, Thanks for making the metro Atlanta area a great place for airsoft. I'm sure you all with be the southeasts supream airsoft location and store and I and every "airsofter" at my department will continue to support you guys on your quest to become the best!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 10:00