Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+2
RIP
Gunny1.5
6 posters

New Game Scenario

Gunny1.5
    Gunny1.5

New Game Scenario Empty New Game Scenario

Post  Gunny1.5 21.08.10 0:07

this is actually something my dad came up with and i finally decided to put it up here.
    he said that a good game would be to have like a small terrorist group set up to camp the night and have maybe 3-4 guys sitting around a campfire (or just sitting around talking) and have about 2-5 security guys walking the perimeter and have the opposing force try and infiltrate and take out the terrorists without alerting the guards. and the guys sitting around talking cant even pick up their weapons until the guards sound the alarm, so if you silently take out the guards, you can infiltrate without them ever knowing your there
    RIP
    RIP

New Game Scenario Empty Re: New Game Scenario

Post  RIP 21.08.10 19:17

Sounds Ballin!...reminds me of Metal Gear Solid.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 21.08.10 20:23

Sounds entirely unrealistic and demands too much time. If you wanted to do this one weekend with your buddies that's one thing, but this doesn't cater to the masses of people who play airdog games.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 21.08.10 22:51

NJSC wrote:Sounds entirely unrealistic and demands too much time. If you wanted to do this one weekend with your buddies that's one thing, but this doesn't cater to the masses of people who play airdog games.

I second, this sounds like a really cool idea for a game but is not meant to be played in large numbers.
    HavenUnitWolf
    HavenUnitWolf

Post  HavenUnitWolf 24.06.11 21:04

NJSC wrote:Sounds entirely unrealistic and demands too much time. If you wanted to do this one weekend with your buddies that's one thing, but this doesn't cater to the masses of people who play airdog games.

i agree but does sound fun with a small group and is a lot like metal gear solid which is awesome! Good idea but not for airdog.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 24.06.11 23:08

big necropost man, check the date on threads before you post. The appropriate admin should lock this thread

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 21:00