Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+16
Ghost
LORD TYRANT
poopdaddy
Andy
Rambo
flipa
{ACE}Steve-o
superchrisguy
Retherford
Blackhawk 5
Bulldog94
Electioneer
reconsniperga
Admin
NJSC
Twitch
20 posters

Best Airsoft Memories

Twitch
    Twitch

Best Airsoft Memories Empty Best Airsoft Memories

Post  Twitch 11.09.10 12:41

Lets here your Best Airsoft memories. I'll start off (in no particular order).

1. Base defense at Op Red Dragon. 30 vs 100. Completely Epic. More epic than the final battle in lord of the rings.

2. "TWITCH STOP STANDING THERE WITH YOUR DICK IN YOUR HANDS AND KILL THE F***ING RPG!!!!!!!!!" General Josh at Op Freedom

3. The Strafer almost killing Ryan and I when it Blew up about half a foot from our heads. Thank god for my kevlar.
    "WHAT?!?!? WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!"

4. The following is an Exchange from Op Old School. this conversation took place between me and a hostage I was guarding with NJSC and Steveo.
    "Twitch I think the game is over."
    "YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH! ITS OVER WHEN I SAY ITS OVER"
    Little did we know the game had been over for about 30 mins when this conversation took place. We just didn't believe anyone.

5. The following took place between Josh and Jimmy at Op Korphe
    "I didn't know the CIA SAD wore American flag patches on their uniforms Jimmy"
    "GAH DAMN IT!" Jimmy stood up in the middle of a firefight and ripped it off his uniform and threw it to the ground because he was so disgusted that his loadout had been inaccurate.

6. "Tactical cow at outpost 3. I need a squad to go secure the cow over" Reed at Op Pinnacle after hearing a cow moo off in the distance.

7. The night before Op OG at Battlezone. We had to set some things up on the field so NJSC, Admin, and I hopped in the gator and drove it all over the place. Good times guys!
    "TREEE!!!! THAT'S A TREE!!!! CREEEK! AHHHH!" and then singing cadence on the way back when it broke down and we had to push it back.

8. The Epic battle for Hamburger hill between the gangstas and SWAT Team at Op Og. Out numbered and outgunned but we still came through in the end.

9. Reed getting us lost on the way to Zaxbys afeter a game. a fifteen minute drive turned into an hour drive.

10. Getting 2 kills with no mag or ammo in my gun. I was behind a bunker and a player popped up over the ridge line at the ACZ wood field. I asked him to call his hit and he did. He didnt know I had no mag in my gun and no ammo left. 20 secs later Justin rushed my bunker and didnt know I was behind. He never asked me to call my hit and never officially bunker tagged me so I bunker tagged him and killed him Very Happy WINNER! Very Happy

11. Camping out with IU the night before Korphe. That was freaking awesome.

12. Satellite game in Op Red Dragon. So much plastic filling the air we were actually cutting down grass haha.

13. "Flamingo assault on 3. 1.....2.....3!!!!" You remember that Reed?

that's all i can think of for right now. I have had a lot of great times playing airsoft and I know y'all have too. so come on! Lets see what ya got!

NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Best Airsoft Memories Empty Re: Best Airsoft Memories

Post  NJSC 11.09.10 12:55

Oh man some good times.
    The ones I can think off the top of my head are

1. Following Josh and everyone to Zaxby's they make a U-turn and we get stuck at the light. We get the green light and see that Josh had waited on us. He pulled out ahead of us and got on 85 south. We follow half way to Lagrange and we get pissed off and pull up to him. Paul and I both look at each other and say "That's not Josh" Same exact model of truck with stickers on it.
    2. Reed being a DJ on our camping expedition before Korphe
    3. Mark showing up to a game with a live chicken who then got to sleep in my dog crate that night.
    4. Paul going all Arnold on everyone and playing with his shirt off and stopping at practically every tree branch to do chin ups.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 11.09.10 14:19

Twitch wrote:
    1. Base defense at Op Red Dragon. 30 vs 100. Completely Epic. More epic than the final battle in lord of the rings.

PMC!!!!!!!

2. "TWITCH STOP STANDING THERE WITH YOUR DICK IN YOUR HANDS AND KILL THE F***ING RPG!!!!!!!!!" General Josh at Op Freedom

KILL IT!!! KILL THE RPG!!!

3. The Strafer almost killing Ryan and I when it Blew up about half a foot from our heads. Thank god for my kevlar.
    "WHAT?!?!? WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!"

Lol. I initially thought the tank exploded, which would have killed you.

5. The following took place between Josh and Jimmy at Op Korphe
    "I didn't know the CIA SAD wore American flag patches on their uniforms Jimmy"
    "GAH DAMN IT!" Jimmy stood up in the middle of a firefight and ripped it off his uniform and threw it to the ground because he was so disgusted that his loadout had been inaccurate.

Lulz. I remember that.

7. The night before Op OG at Battlezone. We had to set some things up on the field so NJSC, Admin, and I hopped in the gator and drove it all over the place. Good times guys!
    "TREEE!!!! THAT'S A TREE!!!! CREEEK! AHHHH!" and then singing cadence on the way back when it broke down and we had to push it back.

Oh man, good times....

8. The Epic battle for Hamburger hill between the gangstas and SWAT Team at Op Og. Out numbered and outgunned but we still came through in the end.
    Oh, my. It was me, Corpsman, Mark, and our horde of children against all of IU + some of the Aggressor BM's and other people... we put up a good fight, but we could not win the day, even after our epic whistle-initiated charge.

9. Reed getting us lost on the way to Zaxbys afeter a game. a fifteen minute drive turned into an hour drive.

I DON'T KNOW NEWNAN!

10. Getting 2 kills with no mag or ammo in my gun. I was behind a bunker and a player popped up over the ridge line at the ACZ wood field. I asked him to call his hit and he did. He didnt know I had no mag in my gun and no ammo left. 20 secs later Justin rushed my bunker and didnt know I was behind. He never asked me to call my hit and never officially bunker tagged me so I bunker tagged him and killed him Very Happy WINNER! Very Happy

Dude, summer of '09, I had so many gun-less epic moments. I swear, sometimes I'm more effective without one.

11. Camping out with IU the night before Korphe. That was freaking awesome.

DJ'S GROCERY MART II!!! And blue coolie. I urinated blue.

12. Satellite game in Op Red Dragon. So much plastic filling the air we were actually cutting down grass haha.

So awesome.
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Post  reconsniperga 11.09.10 16:09

This may be considered a "worst" moment but..

At OP: Freedom, I respond to a radio call from Gen Josh Arntzen, the following is a transcript.

Josh: "Jimmy, do we have Base 10?"
    Jimmy: "Hang on, *looks at map*, Yeah, we have it."
    Josh: "OK, I'm going up there"
    ...2 minutes later....
    Josh: "JIMMY?!? WHAT THE F***?!? WERE GETTING FREAKIN SHOT AT. I THOUGHT YOU SAID WE HAD IT!"
    Jimmy: "Ohh.....That base 10, I thought you ment base 9"
    Josh: "JIMMY! YOU ALMOST GOT ME SHOT!"
    Jimmy: "Yeah, sorry 'bout that."
    Josh: "Dammit, Jimmy..."

Post  Guest 11.09.10 16:35

My favorite airsoft memories have always been when DU faces IC. Not mixed in with other teams during a game, but when its just DU vs IC. Always epic and always a great game.

My other favorite memories have been meeting all of my teammates and the experience of DU/IU. Meeting Twitch was great, you kept shooting me in the neck before the game even started, and the first thing we did when we met IRL was a share a huge hug, thats brotherhood hooah!; Playing with Nic on the field was a blast and adding him to the team was definitly a great thing; Cody, you started off as the definition of a noob, but now you are one of our best; All of SOTHG, we HATED yall, and yall HATED us, but somehow we came together, and now we are inseperable. I wouldn't be the airsofter I am today with you guys! ; David, you are always fun to have at the games, I'll always remember the flecktarn ; Trent and Russ, when I saw yall play for the first time I thought "Damn...now thats how you play airsoft", you guys are the two best airsofters I know period end of story; Jack, you are seriously ONE of a kind, you take charge in games and are always an inspiration and phhpooo gizzty nAh ra...ra..; Bobby, you are like the badboy of the whole bunch, but you're always there when we need you ; Reed, our local celebrity, I am definitly proud to say that you are one of my teammates, and dat voice...so soothing...; Billy, I would consider you one of the strongest additions to our team and I always feel comfortable with you at my side during games; Mark, you have a style all your own, and yet, you still kick a large amount of , props for that; Josh, ELEVATE YOUR FEET;
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

Post  Electioneer 11.09.10 19:07

So awesome. Remebr at Op:freedom when twitch and I were together in a ravine and I got shot. Back at base waiting to respawn twitch gets on the radio: "Guys, I don't know where I am and there enemies all around me.

Zombiefest was a great OP, Paul start a fire from nothing.
    OP:Freedom was awesome. I think my boots still have water in them from the first day. The night after this first day was the best sleep I ever got and the second day, that was just awesome.
    OP: OG was sweet and so was Fallout. I want your bottle caps! Put the pep back in your step!
    and who can forget OP Korphe.

Also to what Paul said, ditto.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 11.09.10 19:09

One game that I remember well is when My team was in control of the town and Paul along with another individual tried to stage a "flamingo" attack, which did not turn out well lol
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 11.09.10 19:33

Electioneer wrote:So awesome. Remebr at Op:freedom when twitch and I were together in a ravine and I got shot. Back at base waiting to respawn twitch gets on the radio: "Guys, I don't know where I am and there enemies all around me.

Hahaha I remember that! I was in that ravine and I was like "F***!!!! where the F*** am I?!?!?"

Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 11.09.10 20:26

At freedom my battery died first and 2nd game. I managed to get a safety kill at factory with a dead gun and spent the rest of the round running around healing people
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 11.09.10 20:30

Gahh I was such a noob like 3 years ago...so true.

1. The first time I really got to command a team. I had the honor of playing against Andy who led the other team. My team won the first two games and they won the next two. We tied the 5th game. I ended up loosing the 6th game by an objective but it was a great time.

2. Me and Corpsman storming the enemy base, blowing it and killing fallout with less than a minute left during OP Freedom on the second day.

3. "Wheres Josh? Joshh??" "Im right here"

4. Josh Artzen totally owning the other team by himself at Zombiefest.

5. Josh Bailey in general

6. Seal Team 7 Sneaky Snakes. Me Blake and Wagner crawling for a quarter of a mile into the enemies base during the night portion of OG and killing everyone there.

7. *whistle blows* Paul and I look over and see the scene from Braveheart being reenacted by 13 years olds and Josh Artzen blowing a whistle as they come over the hill charging. The final defense of Base 10.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 11.09.10 20:31

Aggressor wrote:
    Cody, you started off as the definition of a noob
    True dat.
    Aggressor wrote:
    Josh, ELEVATE YOUR FEET;
    Yes, Beret Member! ALTW!

OP: Freedom was awesome, I don't know if my voice will ever be the same haha. And the hotel with Reed, David, Josh, and Cody Saturday night was a fun experience... we got some weird looks due to David's "bomb" that was in his MAP (we forgot it was in there haha). But I will NEVER forgive ANY of you for making me turn off the TV and miss the Hawkeye's epic comeback against Penn State.

OP: Zombiefest, one of my best moments ever. I grabbed some random kid and we went sneaky-snake behind enemy lines, through the rain, blew the base, stole the props, killed the general. All with a gun I bought for $70 used on ASF and while I was wearing many times that in equipment... just another testament that it's not about the gun, it's about the gear. Wink. And the fire that was started in the pouring rain out of nothing but sheer will was quite a sight, as the rest of us were huddled in a tent with a propane heater.
    superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

Post  superchrisguy 11.09.10 20:46

Top 5 Airsoft Memories

1. OP:OG - Hiding in the big brush/ wood pile by the SWAT base while Red and Blue team assault our SWAT base. Hearing the Blue commander(? or one of his XOs?) about 2 feet on the other side of the pile. Hearing their plan, and the end result of their "charge" ended with me getting 15+ kills in about 9 seconds.

2. OP:OG - Sitting around the campfire waiting on the night games, with the chicken in someones lap. Listening to people from DU talking and other people tell stories.

3. OP: FALLOUT - Sitting in the trailer getting a small briefing, then seeing a wasp in the corner. I started shooting at it, the end result was about 4 people shooting at it full auto screaming "KILL IT!! KILL IT!! WHERE DID IT GO???"

4. OP:FEAR - This is the conversation that occurred:

ME: (Getting hit with bb) OW! Wtf?

KID: Call your hit! I got you!

ME: I'm a nightcrawler, dude.

KID: (not hearing me?) WHAT?

ME: I'M A NIGHTCRAWLER!!!!

KID: Ohhhh....I see....Sh*t! RUN!

5. OP:Fear - Sitting in our Nightcrawler tent/canopy thing, listening to Andy tell his awesome stories. I learned that apparently we got a new army that doesn't like sh*t talk/ motivational inquires.
    ANDY: SSHHOOEEE!!! SSHHOOEE!!! SSHHOOEE!!!
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 11.09.10 22:11

Twitch is about to steal mine
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 11.09.10 22:21

Nic reminded me about us rolling the tower multiple times at OCD wars at A13 via Battledrill 1Alpha. You remember that paul? it worked perfectly.

Remember that Upper Bridge insertion? "Twitch your on rear security by your self!" "WHAT?!?! WHY!" I pulled rear by myself while Josh ran around in the village looking for the strobe light.

And yes. The mass children attack on base 10. The Battle for hamburger hill. so epic.
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 12.09.10 1:52

1. Old School, SWAT (Trent and Russel) took the crate within 30 seconds of the game horn blowing. Shortest game ever...

2. Op. Freedom, tents collapsing in the middle of the night. I was yelling, "Twitch, you in there?!" and i believe it was Reed responded "He went to his car". The tent was completely collapsed....i can't remeber who was still in it though.

3. Stevie-B's adventures, Ryan scaring the boy scout with his train horns.

4. Zombiefest....pwning IC.

5. Pushing that Gator that broke down at OG........

6. twitch's fail at thinking the game was still on when it had been over for 30 minutes.....

7. Someone (can't remember who) taking a piss in a cup in the old school and leaving it in there...

8. Convoying up to Op. Freedom with IC, Twitch, and Reed.
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 12.09.10 5:11

So far here's the one I can think off...

At one of the ACZ games, me and my friend were at cover pinned down, I have the sr12, he has the mp5k.

"Hey shoot at those people over there, there's about 4 of them in that cover"
    "Ok" *aims and tries to pick off the 4 guys but fails*
    "Give me the sr12" *I hand him the gun and we switch*
    *He does a brief spray in that general direction and I see 4 people walk out with their hands up called in hits*

O_O
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 12.09.10 7:10

How about Reeds giant fail at OG?
    "Aww if we only got that on camera!"
    "I DID GET IT ON CAMERA!"
    "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
    "YOUTUUUUUUBE!"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 12.09.10 9:44

For those of you who don't know what NJSC is talking about:
    Rambo
    Rambo

Post  Rambo 12.09.10 12:07

my biggest memory was at a night game with Me and Ghost and one other guy chargeing the enemy base... it was the final game of the night and IC and DU was teaming up... soo me and Ghost charge knowing they have a small forc behind there base still (they do EVERY TIME!!!) we run over to a spool and u guys come charging outta the base i shoot my gun 3 times and my bettery dies then we sit there trying to act like were on ur team and u guys stare at us for awhile before finally shooting me... Ghost idky u didnt shoot back!!!
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 12.09.10 13:40

Thanks Josh I could watch it for hours
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 12.09.10 21:24

firing Two pistols whilst diving through the air to get a kill at a Pistols only SAAL game. Razz
    Andy
    Andy

Post  Andy 13.09.10 9:17

Let's see....

first game ever, OP OG
    hiding in the river bank shooting up the SWAT guys as they tried to move down. I just kept high crawling to different spots, poke up, shoot someone, move.

Running up that slippery ramp into the trailer after Josh and busting my good.

Night game, low crawling into the middle of a shadow and getting several kills, one of them a General that was using the night vision. I then got into a heated back and forth with....2-4?....guys on the other side of the berm between us. Everytime I saw a flash light I shot. It took a few hits for them to finally realize I was laying down right in front of them "Where is it coming from?" "I don't know. I don't see anybody." It was all good untill they figured it out. OUCH!!!

Night game at ACZ where me, Harris, Rambo, and I'm not sure who else, took off accross the dirt field to flank the other team. I got the guys to leap frog into a line then move in bounds until we were close enough to blow the base. It felt good knowing that being flat on the ground really does make you harder to hit.

OP FEAR
    Setting it all up and then playing after words. When will I learn that room I kept running into a death trap? of course, as long as I don't use my light too much, I get many kills (I hope your arm healed up well Ken).

The look of utter...."HELL YEA" happiness of Rhino's face "I KNOW I got you!!!" Then the look of total..."OH S*%T!!!" when I said "NIGHTCRAWLER!" Don't be confused, Rhino can still move pretty fast when he has to. I think all the NIGHTCRAWLER's will attest to the hilarity that followed each time we got shot up, only to reply "NIGHTCRAWLER" and see the masses driven before us.

Hanging out at Poopdaddy's truck with all the guys telling jokes and stories.

Day game at ACZ-woods ball
    I was at the top end and got pinned behind a tree. A couple of players could not quite get me....so I told them how to do it. "You need to get one guy to lay down heavy fire on me so I can't move. Then a couple of you are going to have to move around your right and flank me. That is the only way you are going to get me." So they did. I didn't think they would actually listen, but they did. And NAILED me good.

Day game at ACZ-field/town
    My first kill of the day was Paul. I had a very bad day after that. It was like Karma coming back at me. I got him pretty good, He later told me he thought he had been TK'd.

On a different day, I had a 100?meter shoot out with TYRANT. Pretty funny. I think I ended up getting him in the face. Should of had it on video.

These are the ones that come to mind first. I enjoy going out every time. You guys make it fun. Thanks.

poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 13.09.10 10:12

OP F.E.A.R.
    HANGING OUT WITH THE NIGHTCRAWLERS
    ASHLEY AS ALMA KICKING A*#
    DRINKING WAY TO MUCH MONSTER
    CHILLIN AT THE TRUCK
    BUT PROB THE BEST WAS CHRIS WITH THE M203
    WE HELD THE 3RD FLOOR UNTIL ACZ AND US HAD AN EVEN # OF PLAYERS
    AND THEN LET THEM IN BUT JUST BEFORE WE PULLED OUT CHRIS STEPS OUT