Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

Team Highland

theangryschnoodle
    theangryschnoodle

Team Highland Empty Team Highland

Post  theangryschnoodle 14.10.10 21:29

Common Name: Team Highland
    Website: http://teamhighland.com/ and You Tube, https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamHighlandAirsoft?feature=mhum
    # of Members: 5.

About Us: We've been playing together for about 4 years now. We haven't been a team until early 2010. We're a small group of guys. We occasionally add new people but not very often. Above all, were just a group of friends, that's what makes playing together and training easy to coordinate, and a lot more fun. We also enjoy buying gear and trying to standardize the way we look. We're competitive in the way we play but never let that get in the way of having fun and playing fair.

Last edited by theangryschnoodle on 03.10.11 19:28; edited 1 time in total
    Skillez pure

Team Highland Empty Re: Team Highland

Post  Skillez pure 07.05.11 1:13

I was lucky to play with these guys at SSAirsoft. They are a very organized team and take the game serious. Most teams you hear of dont go to ops or stuff. These guys are what a team should be. Anyone that gets invited to try for this team has to be honored

NO I AM NOT ON THEIR TEAM Sad I dont think i could make it....
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 07.05.11 5:28

but your skillez are so pure.

Post  Guest 03.10.11 0:17

I was able to play with Team Highland the other day at TangoCharlie Airsoft. Great group of players, definitely squared away. I think the things that set them apart from other teams the most are:

A) uniforms - these guys have legit uniforms, all primarily the same gear, and all the same camo setup, looks very solid and clean, even their weapon systems are more or less the same, looking at them you can easily tell they are a team

B) communication - they were all coordinated with radios that they had on headsets, no annoying chatter or over exaggerated comms, just concise to the point relays of information

Team Highland is definitely a team to look out for when you hit the field.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 29.03.24 4:32