A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.


    Custom Paint Jobs

    Share
    avatar
    #CW!!ZERO

    Posts : 1268
    Join date : 2009-01-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Fayetteville, Georgia

    Custom Paint Jobs

    Post  #CW!!ZERO on 23.02.09 19:08

    Anyone have any really good stencils that they got online for a good paint job, cause i dont think the white is cutting it for my gun and its too hard to keep it clean, thanks.
    avatar
    Tinman

    Posts : 865
    Join date : 2009-01-13
    Location : Newnan, GA

    Re: Custom Paint Jobs

    Post  Tinman on 23.02.09 21:32

    #CW!!ZERO wrote:Anyone have any really good stencils that they got online for a good paint job, cause i dont think the white is cutting it for my gun and its too hard to keep it clean, thanks.

    Yeah . . . it stood out pretty badly . . . a quick trip to the woods makes for good items as does a trip to michaels silk greenery dept....just depends on what look you are shooting for . . . no pun intended tongue
    avatar
    #CW!!ZERO

    Posts : 1268
    Join date : 2009-01-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Fayetteville, Georgia

    Re: Custom Paint Jobs

    Post  #CW!!ZERO on 23.02.09 22:29

    Tinman wrote:
    #CW!!ZERO wrote:Anyone have any really good stencils that they got online for a good paint job, cause i dont think the white is cutting it for my gun and its too hard to keep it clean, thanks.

    Yeah . . . it stood out pretty badly . . . a quick trip to the woods makes for good items as does a trip to michaels silk greenery dept....just depends on what look you are shooting for . . . no pun intended tongue

    I want something different though, thats why i did the white in the first place, but if you guys can find some practical crazy paint jobs, send me some pics and i will try it out. But if there are no cool designs i might stick with a basic OD or Black paint job.
    avatar
    {PWNY} RED

    Posts : 133
    Join date : 2009-02-08
    Age : 27

    Re: Custom Paint Jobs

    Post  {PWNY} RED on 24.03.09 20:18

    heck i just painted mine today, its a red camo, using mainly red and black, with a bit of white and tan, i will post pics tonight
    avatar
    Twitch

    Posts : 1406
    Join date : 2009-02-12
    Age : 27

    Re: Custom Paint Jobs

    Post  Twitch on 24.03.09 20:37

    Give it a multicam paintjob. How many rifles have you seen with a MC paintjob? lol
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 2096
    Join date : 2008-12-30
    Location : Acworth

    Re: Custom Paint Jobs

    Post  Admin on 24.03.09 21:03

    {PWNY} Twitch wrote:Give it a multicam paintjob. How many rifles have you seen with a MC paintjob? lol
    I've seen a few, and it's hard to do a good job with MC, because you've got really smooth lines and gradients.

    Do something simple, like an OD stock with a brown upper receiver.
    avatar
    |337

    Posts : 880
    Join date : 2009-01-01
    Age : 24
    Location : Brooks i.e. middle of nowhere

    Re: Custom Paint Jobs

    Post  |337 on 25.03.09 14:10

    i have always thought that od with black trim looks very fine

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Custom Paint Jobs

    Post  Guest on 25.03.09 14:38

    My VSR10 is wrapped in 3DCamoWrap RealTree HD. Not a paintjob, but excellent camoflouge without the burden of having a ghillie wrap over it.
    avatar
    |337

    Posts : 880
    Join date : 2009-01-01
    Age : 24
    Location : Brooks i.e. middle of nowhere

    Re: Custom Paint Jobs

    Post  |337 on 25.03.09 15:37

    my most recent attempt, xxx decided to do his ak his way but i did my m4 my way...




    just click to make it bigger (in theory)

    needs some work on the silencer but i am pleased with it
    avatar
    XXX

    Posts : 460
    Join date : 2009-01-01
    Age : 25
    Location : Peachtree City

    Re: Custom Paint Jobs

    Post  XXX on 25.03.09 15:50

    Umm...If I don't remember correctly you wouldn't let me near the spray paint? I did not even get to spray paint it. I should bring back pictures of that ugly paintjob you made...
    avatar
    |337

    Posts : 880
    Join date : 2009-01-01
    Age : 24
    Location : Brooks i.e. middle of nowhere

    Re: Custom Paint Jobs

    Post  |337 on 25.03.09 15:55

    we used ur pos stencil though
    avatar
    reconsniperga

    Posts : 785
    Join date : 2009-01-03
    Age : 23
    Location : Columbus, Ga

    Re: Custom Paint Jobs

    Post  reconsniperga on 25.03.09 15:57

    I like it. It seems as if its a "show" paintjob (i.e.- the red tiger stripe AK), not a camo paintjob.


    _________________

    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me." Psalms 23-4
    http://www.columbusairsoft.tk/
    avatar
    |337

    Posts : 880
    Join date : 2009-01-01
    Age : 24
    Location : Brooks i.e. middle of nowhere

    Re: Custom Paint Jobs

    Post  |337 on 25.03.09 16:04

    yeah, we should have made a tape stencil not a paper one for the ak, i used tape for the m4 and it came out very nice
    avatar
    #CW!!ZERO

    Posts : 1268
    Join date : 2009-01-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Fayetteville, Georgia

    Re: Custom Paint Jobs

    Post  #CW!!ZERO on 25.03.09 22:02

    |337 wrote:yeah, we should have made a tape stencil not a paper one for the ak, i used tape for the m4 and it came out very nice

    I like the OD trim on black, but I think I might try black trim on OD body.


    _________________
    A&K Masada 400fps 32rps

    Immortal Casualties
    avatar
    Takfire

    Posts : 921
    Join date : 2009-01-01
    Location : Newnan

    Re: Custom Paint Jobs

    Post  Takfire on 21.04.09 12:35

    Check with us at AIRDOG!
    We have a vendor that can cut vinyl to just about any pattern, which serves as a good stencil for paintjobs.
    We just need an example of the camo pattern.

    AIRDOG is also working with a vendor on a camo process that is very high quality.
    It's not paint, but a high quality transfer.
    Unfortunately, the cost may be high ($100+).


    _________________
    Tak
    AIRDOG Airsoft...Get Bit!
    www.airdogairsoft.com
    www.airdogshop.com


    SRC SR4
    A&K M249 Para
    Echo1 MP5
    KWA NS2 KP45
    avatar
    #CW!!ZERO

    Posts : 1268
    Join date : 2009-01-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Fayetteville, Georgia

    Re: Custom Paint Jobs

    Post  #CW!!ZERO on 21.04.09 18:21

    Takfire wrote:Check with us at AIRDOG!
    We have a vendor that can cut vinyl to just about any pattern, which serves as a good stencil for paintjobs.
    We just need an example of the camo pattern.

    AIRDOG is also working with a vendor on a camo process that is very high quality.
    It's not paint, but a high quality transfer.
    Unfortunately, the cost may be high ($100+).

    Alright sounds good, ill check with you next time im at the shop about it.


    _________________
    A&K Masada 400fps 32rps

    Immortal Casualties
    avatar
    Twitch

    Posts : 1406
    Join date : 2009-02-12
    Age : 27

    Re: Custom Paint Jobs

    Post  Twitch on 27.04.09 19:37

    Anyone who is interested in painting an Echo 1 614 in a khaki/brown tiger stripe pattern PM me.
    avatar
    Alpine

    Posts : 440
    Join date : 2009-01-01
    Location : Newnan Ga.

    Re: Custom Paint Jobs

    Post  Alpine on 28.04.09 7:26

    Hit up jkeeble2 here on the fourm he was the one that done the paint demo @ the swap meet. He does an awesome job.


    _________________
    "Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay it's price." - Sun Tzu

    Sponsored content

    Re: Custom Paint Jobs

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 29.05.17 7:30