Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

Quiting Sale----Getting rid of stuff cheap

Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Quiting Sale----Getting rid of stuff cheap Empty Quiting Sale----Getting rid of stuff cheap

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 07.12.10 20:43

Hello All,
    I am resigning from the airsoft world mostly but will keep some supplies handy just because ive been in it for around 7 years but the rest must go.

Rules:
    When it comes to shipping PAYPAL ONLY
    No Trades unless you wanna give me a WASR-10 or something along those lines.
    No hissy fits

First up is my Army Detonics .45, it is in like new condition and comes with all original paper work and a nifty packet of chinese factory quality bbs. There is a small problem internally though unfortuantly, there is a spring commonly found in cig lighters that has abrupted into a disaray and needs replacing. when you cycle the gun with your hand ( pulling slide back, etc) its looks and is fine but it needs that too be replaced. The mag is great no leaks I never used the gun in any games even in my casual backyard games it didnt see any action so it has no scratches or marks of any sort and is in superb exterior condition. Oh and no red tip and is full metal. i would like too see 40 USD for it.

Pics:
    (Click dem pics homey)
    Quiting Sale----Getting rid of stuff cheap DSCN0944_1

Quiting Sale----Getting rid of stuff cheap DSCN0945_1

Accessories:
    AIM(?)m4 Mag Like new so new i took out of the packaging looked at it and then put it on here, hicap $9
    TM hicap AK47 mag been through the ringer but works great $10
    Cyma Like New Ak47 Hicap pretty much like M4 mag ^^ no scratches $10
    JG Mp5 hicap mag got some nefty scratches but fully functional like all above $7
    Terroristic skee mask $2
    speedloaders new/like new $3ea. x 2
    some very nice green sling very nifty for tight situations, got dem clips on the ends $3ea.
    some cheap but effective lasers, fully functional $2ea x 3
    barrel plugs E1 and Guarder both for a buck.
    "real steel" small-medium concealment holster goes inside your pant waste, simply design, universal, never used it, $5
    Pics:
    Quiting Sale----Getting rid of stuff cheap DSCN0947_1
    Pistole not included:
    Quiting Sale----Getting rid of stuff cheap DSCN0946_1

I WILL BE ADDING LOTS MORE OF THINGS IN THE SOON FUTURE STILL DIGGING THINGS OUT FROM MY CELAR. Check back soon for new things and unbeatable deals!

Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Quiting Sale----Getting rid of stuff cheap Empty Re: Quiting Sale----Getting rid of stuff cheap

Post  Bulldog94 11.12.10 11:18

Do you take Euros?
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Quiting Sale----Getting rid of stuff cheap Empty Re: Quiting Sale----Getting rid of stuff cheap

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 11.12.10 14:15

Bulldog94 wrote:Do you take Euros?
    Do you?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.04.24 8:37