Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+11
Scarface
Blaze
Bulldog94
flipa
NJSC
Gunny1.5
theangryschnoodle
Ghost
Blackhawk 5
Retherford
ownage1
15 posters

what's the worst thing that has happened to you in airsoft?

ownage1
    ownage1

what's the worst thing that has happened to you in airsoft? Empty what's the worst thing that has happened to you in airsoft?

Post  ownage1 03.01.11 5:27

i personally haven't been hurt bad, only some minor cuts from working on my guns and having a little blood drawn from being shot, but ive heard a few stories, and it can get much worse.

http://www.citadelairsoft.com/content/wp-content/uploads/face-injury2.jpg (DONT VISIT THIS IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH)
    if this happened to me, it might have ruined my day.
    so,whats the worst thing that has happened to you?

what's the worst thing that has happened to you in airsoft? Empty Re: what's the worst thing that has happened to you in airsoft?

Post  Guest 03.01.11 9:44

We've all had our fair share of bad shots (well, GOOD shots to be more precise). The only airsoft injury I actually fear is the notorious tooth-chipping shot. Not so much the ouch but just the fact that your tooth just got shot out. Admin and Retherford have had it happen, more so Admin though.
    Retherford
    Retherford

what's the worst thing that has happened to you in airsoft? Empty Re: what's the worst thing that has happened to you in airsoft?

Post  Retherford 03.01.11 10:11

Aggressor wrote:We've all had our fair share of bad shots (well, GOOD shots to be more precise). The only airsoft injury I actually fear is the notorious tooth-chipping shot. Not so much the ouch but just the fact that your tooth just got shot out. Admin and Retherford have had it happen, more so Admin though.

What Paul? You had a whole punched in your lip how do you not mention that?

Post  Guest 03.01.11 10:20

overtold story
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 03.01.11 18:21

Sprained ankle. When I was a nub playing backyard soft 5 years ago, wearing sneakers slipped over a root. Now I refuse to buy any boot under $50 :p

Also a 203 shower to the face less than a foot away. :\
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 03.01.11 19:22

I would say that the worst thing that I ever saw is chris with the m203 at op fear, he jumped out, yelled get some B(%$& and then all he got was a click, the trashbags all of us nightcrawlers were standing behind shredded right after he did that there were so many bb's coming in.
    theangryschnoodle
    theangryschnoodle

Post  theangryschnoodle 03.01.11 21:29

Worst that's happened to me was a shredded upper lip from a long full auto burst from 2 feet away while playing CQB at SAC a while ago. I kept my mouth closed the whole time though Laughing . I fear a tooth chipping the most though. Just because that's probably the most expensive injury you can get from a BB, besides a bad eye injury.
    Gunny1.5
    Gunny1.5

Post  Gunny1.5 03.01.11 22:11

hiding behind a bunker at area13 a kid on my team tried to get in the same bunker as me and wound up knocking it over so i had to run back to cover and slid into a tree tearing my pant leg and slashing my leg from knee to mid shin
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 03.01.11 23:11

Paul also once at a propane can.
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 04.01.11 1:07

Injuries are nothing for me, they heal. Broken guns are the worse. My KWA's last game was this 1/2/11 ACZ game, it just started falling apart. And it costs money, time, and a crap ton of patience to fix it.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 04.01.11 1:11

flipa wrote:Injuries are nothing for me, they heal. Broken guns are the worse. My KWA's last game was this 1/2/11 ACZ game, it just started falling apart. And it costs money, time, and a crap ton of patience to fix it.

ahh so Im not the only one I see lol
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post  Blaze 04.01.11 1:16

This previous game I fell on a rock and it hit my calf so I couldn't walk that great. Otherwise close shoots tripping and falling are the most that occur for me. But I remember shooting Trent in the "private area" at area 13 20 times.
    Scarface
    Scarface

Post  Scarface 04.01.11 8:06

o boy.... well i would have to say it would be a PBO tooth and nail match had to move a barrel as far as i could to there side of the field. well the field is not large and the other team had box mags (mostly) now most of you know if your gun is on full auto and there is a running target you just hold the trigger and dont really hear a thing. well this went on for about 30 min of running out there kicking it and responding... the result is 174 welts most bleeding. and there was about 10 min on the field that i could not move after it hit my back really bad. but most of the time i had a under armor shirt on or i had no shirt on. so i asked for what i got. but we still win hahaha but that would be the worst. or the pain when i chased trent that was a very large jump lol cody needs to keep his guns with him so trent will surender.
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 04.01.11 10:23

weaper
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 04.01.11 11:31

Scarface wrote:o boy.... well i would have to say it would be a PBO tooth and nail match had to move a barrel as far as i could to there side of the field. well the field is not large and the other team had box mags (mostly) now most of you know if your gun is on full auto and there is a running target you just hold the trigger and dont really hear a thing. well this went on for about 30 min of running out there kicking it and responding... the result is 174 welts most bleeding. and there was about 10 min on the field that i could not move after it hit my back really bad. but most of the time i had a under armor shirt on or i had no shirt on. so i asked for what i got. but we still win hahaha but that would be the worst. or the pain when i chased trent that was a very large jump lol cody needs to keep his guns with him so trent will surender.
    hehe only one of us had a box mag... you just ran slow haha jk
    Rambo
    Rambo

Post  Rambo 04.01.11 12:05

this last game at ACZ getting nailed in the nose by Rhinos new gun (which i now fear) and then comeing back 2 the same spot only 2 get nailed in the nose again by Reed. both drew blood lol felt like my nose was busted open.
    Andy
    Andy

Post  Andy 04.01.11 12:24

Well, with only 1yr of playing, it looks like my worst thing is the torn left miniscus (knee). I got in the first or second round of play my first time at SW. I will be seeing a Dr again to get it fixed. Other than that.......feeling (slightly) bad about shooting some little kids at about 10 feet, in the dark, after blinding them with the white light. Rambo was there. It was awesome.
    Rambo
    Rambo

Post  Rambo 04.01.11 12:45

Andy wrote:Well, with only 1yr of playing, it looks like my worst thing is the torn left miniscus (knee). I got in the first or second round of play my first time at SW. I will be seeing a Dr again to get it fixed. Other than that.......feeling (slightly) bad about shooting some little kids at about 10 feet, in the dark, after blinding them with the white light. Rambo was there. It was awesome.

that was funny. dont forget the part where the dude behind me lit u up haha
    Scarface
    Scarface

Post  Scarface 04.01.11 17:16

Rambo wrote:this last game at ACZ getting nailed in the nose by Rhinos new gun (which i now fear) and then comeing back 2 the same spot only 2 get nailed in the nose again by Reed. both drew blood lol felt like my nose was busted open.

i have to call you out on this. if they shot you there once. its not a good idea to do it again. lol
    Rambo
    Rambo

Post  Rambo 04.01.11 17:32

Scarface wrote:
    Rambo wrote:this last game at ACZ getting nailed in the nose by Rhinos new gun (which i now fear) and then comeing back 2 the same spot only 2 get nailed in the nose again by Reed. both drew blood lol felt like my nose was busted open.

i have to call you out on this. if they shot you there once. its not a good idea to do it again. lol

well it was a capture the crate game and i ran back 2 where we was defending the crate waiting for it to go live so of course im going to go back duhhh
    Gunny1.5
    Gunny1.5

Post  Gunny1.5 05.01.11 1:08

Rambo wrote:
    Scarface wrote:

well it was a capture the crate game and i ran back 2 where we was defending the crate waiting for it to go live so of course im going to go back duhhh

then go back close to where you were shot out, but somewhere with more cover, you never return to the place of your death
    Rambo
    Rambo

Post  Rambo 06.01.11 20:03

Gunny1.5 wrote:
    Rambo wrote:
    Scarface wrote:

then go back close to where you were shot out, but somewhere with more cover, you never return to the place of your death

I didnt return the the exact same spot. I went to a place with more cover and things just didnt work out right.
    Gunny1.5
    Gunny1.5

Post  Gunny1.5 06.01.11 20:07

ahhhh, sounds to me like you were just having a bad day
    Rambo
    Rambo

Post  Rambo 06.01.11 20:12

Gunny1.5 wrote:ahhhh, sounds to me like you were just having a bad day

Rhino and Reed were just sighted in on that area so yeah....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 29.03.24 3:59