A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.


    Flipa's Leaving For The Army Sale.

    Share

    flipa

    Posts : 973
    Join date : 2010-06-20
    Location : Over the rainbow

    Flipa's Leaving For The Army Sale.

    Post  flipa on 04.02.11 0:50

    Everything's gone.


    Last edited by flipa on 13.12.11 22:54; edited 46 times in total

    superchrisguy

    Posts : 786
    Join date : 2010-01-20
    Age : 24
    Location : Warner Robins

    Re: Flipa's Leaving For The Army Sale.

    Post  superchrisguy on 04.02.11 0:55

    Will take the Pantac camelback.

    flipa

    Posts : 973
    Join date : 2010-06-20
    Location : Over the rainbow

    Re: Flipa's Leaving For The Army Sale.

    Post  flipa on 04.02.11 0:56

    superchrisguy wrote:Will take the Pantac camelback.

    SW this saturday, I'll take it with me.

    superchrisguy

    Posts : 786
    Join date : 2010-01-20
    Age : 24
    Location : Warner Robins

    Re: Flipa's Leaving For The Army Sale.

    Post  superchrisguy on 04.02.11 0:56

    Sounds good.

    Bronzeanteater

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2010-07-01
    Age : 25

    Re: Flipa's Leaving For The Army Sale.

    Post  Bronzeanteater on 04.02.11 4:21

    Reserve the midcap and the red dot sight for me plox.

    flipa

    Posts : 973
    Join date : 2010-06-20
    Location : Over the rainbow

    Re: Flipa's Leaving For The Army Sale.

    Post  flipa on 04.02.11 10:02

    Bronzeanteater wrote:Reserve the midcap and the red dot sight for me plox.

    Midcap doesn't fit KWAs. And you got the red dot first so tell me when you want it.

    Newnan Airsoft Player

    Posts : 1113
    Join date : 2008-12-31
    Age : 21
    Location : Newnan

    Re: Flipa's Leaving For The Army Sale.

    Post  Newnan Airsoft Player on 04.02.11 17:29

    flipa wrote:
    Bronzeanteater wrote:Reserve the midcap and the red dot sight for me plox.

    Midcap doesn't fit KWAs. And you got the red dot first so tell me when you want it.
    If he doesnt want the red dot I will buy it locally.

    Bronzeanteater

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2010-07-01
    Age : 25

    Re: Flipa's Leaving For The Army Sale.

    Post  Bronzeanteater on 04.02.11 17:48

    What about the Hicap? if it fits kwa, ill take it. And yes, I want the red dot. I'll pay you when i get home. Plus , don't I actually have the red dot in the first place lol?

    Do you have batteries for it? If not, what batteries does it take?

    flipa

    Posts : 973
    Join date : 2010-06-20
    Location : Over the rainbow

    Re: Flipa's Leaving For The Army Sale.

    Post  flipa on 04.02.11 18:40

    Bronzeanteater wrote:What about the Hicap? if it fits kwa, ill take it. And yes, I want the red dot. I'll pay you when i get home. Plus , don't I actually have the red dot in the first place lol?

    Do you have batteries for it? If not, what batteries does it take?

    Hicap doesnt fit KWAs as well. Why would I be selling it then? The red dot has a fresh battery, you can just look at the battery number to see what it takes.

    flipa

    Posts : 973
    Join date : 2010-06-20
    Location : Over the rainbow

    Re: Flipa's Leaving For The Army Sale.

    Post  flipa on 04.02.11 21:37

    Added items.

    Takfire

    Posts : 921
    Join date : 2009-01-01
    Location : Newnan

    Re: Flipa's Leaving For The Army Sale.

    Post  Takfire on 04.02.11 21:45

    Dibs on the battle belt and rail covers.
    Will buy tomorrow if you come to the CQC game.


    _________________
    Tak
    AIRDOG Airsoft...Get Bit!
    www.airdogairsoft.com
    www.airdogshop.com


    SRC SR4
    A&K M249 Para
    Echo1 MP5
    KWA NS2 KP45

    flipa

    Posts : 973
    Join date : 2010-06-20
    Location : Over the rainbow

    Re: Flipa's Leaving For The Army Sale.

    Post  flipa on 04.02.11 21:50

    Takfire wrote:Dibs on the battle belt and rail covers.
    Will buy tomorrow if you come to the CQC game.

    I shall be there.

    Crazy Twitch

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2009-01-03
    Age : 24

    Re: Flipa's Leaving For The Army Sale.

    Post  Crazy Twitch on 05.02.11 0:07

    Ill take a look at the Vert grip, 5.11 belt, and if Tak doesnt buy them all, the rail covers.


    _________________
    Guns:
    G&G M4
    A&K SR-25

    flipa

    Posts : 973
    Join date : 2010-06-20
    Location : Over the rainbow

    Re: Flipa's Leaving For The Army Sale.

    Post  flipa on 05.02.11 0:26

    Crazy Twitch wrote:Ill take a look at the Vert grip, 5.11 belt, and if Tak doesnt buy them all, the rail covers.

    5.11 belt will be a little too big for you. And I'll just bring all of the rail covers.

    Crazy Twitch

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2009-01-03
    Age : 24

    Re: Flipa's Leaving For The Army Sale.

    Post  Crazy Twitch on 05.02.11 0:30

    flipa wrote:
    Crazy Twitch wrote:Ill take a look at the Vert grip, 5.11 belt, and if Tak doesnt buy them all, the rail covers.

    5.11 belt will be a little too big for you. And I'll just bring all of the rail covers.

    With all of my gear on I think it will fit. Bring it anyway. And dont forget vert grip.

    Ill be at the game tomorrow.


    _________________
    Guns:
    G&G M4
    A&K SR-25

    flipa

    Posts : 973
    Join date : 2010-06-20
    Location : Over the rainbow

    Re: Flipa's Leaving For The Army Sale.

    Post  flipa on 05.02.11 0:45

    Crazy Twitch wrote:
    With all of my gear on I think it will fit. Bring it anyway. And dont forget vert grip.

    Ill be at the game tomorrow.

    Tak gets first dibs on the battle belt though. We'll see.

    Crazy Twitch

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2009-01-03
    Age : 24

    Re: Flipa's Leaving For The Army Sale.

    Post  Crazy Twitch on 05.02.11 1:14

    flipa wrote:
    Crazy Twitch wrote:
    With all of my gear on I think it will fit. Bring it anyway. And dont forget vert grip.

    Ill be at the game tomorrow.

    Tak gets first dibs on the battle belt though. We'll see.

    I dont want the battle belt. I want the 5.11 belt.


    _________________
    Guns:
    G&G M4
    A&K SR-25

    HavenUnitOctopus

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2010-12-04
    Age : 21
    Location : Fayetteville,Ga

    Re: Flipa's Leaving For The Army Sale.

    Post  HavenUnitOctopus on 05.02.11 1:17

    Can the hydration carrier hook on to Molle.

    flipa

    Posts : 973
    Join date : 2010-06-20
    Location : Over the rainbow

    Re: Flipa's Leaving For The Army Sale.

    Post  flipa on 05.02.11 9:15

    HavenUnitOctopus wrote:Can the hydration carrier hook on to Molle.

    Yes sir.

    Bronzeanteater

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2010-07-01
    Age : 25

    Re: Flipa's Leaving For The Army Sale.

    Post  Bronzeanteater on 05.02.11 20:20

    Nevermind, I don't want the Reddot.

    flipa

    Posts : 973
    Join date : 2010-06-20
    Location : Over the rainbow

    Re: Flipa's Leaving For The Army Sale.

    Post  flipa on 05.02.11 20:38

    Updated and Red Dot is still for sale.

    Takfire

    Posts : 921
    Join date : 2009-01-01
    Location : Newnan

    Re: Flipa's Leaving For The Army Sale.

    Post  Takfire on 05.02.11 21:24

    I'll take the red dot if still available.
    Bring it to ACZ if you are coming next weekend.


    _________________
    Tak
    AIRDOG Airsoft...Get Bit!
    www.airdogairsoft.com
    www.airdogshop.com


    SRC SR4
    A&K M249 Para
    Echo1 MP5
    KWA NS2 KP45

    flipa

    Posts : 973
    Join date : 2010-06-20
    Location : Over the rainbow

    Re: Flipa's Leaving For The Army Sale.

    Post  flipa on 05.02.11 21:52

    Bump!

    Added the G&G Combat Machine. I need that gun gone before the end of the week please.

    flipa

    Posts : 973
    Join date : 2010-06-20
    Location : Over the rainbow

    Re: Flipa's Leaving For The Army Sale.

    Post  flipa on 06.02.11 13:57

    Price of the G&G lowered. I need that thing gone.

    flipa

    Posts : 973
    Join date : 2010-06-20
    Location : Over the rainbow

    Re: Flipa's Leaving For The Army Sale.

    Post  flipa on 07.02.11 19:05

    Bump I need the gun gone by the end of the week...

    Sponsored content

    Re: Flipa's Leaving For The Army Sale.

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 13:54


      Current date/time is 02.12.16 13:54