Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+7
{ACE}Steve-o
ownage1
poopdaddy
superchrisguy
Jaguar12airsoft
NJSC
GUNNER
11 posters

$10 to play airsoft at battlezone paintball

$10 to play airsoft at battlezone paintball - Page 2 Empty Re: $10 to play airsoft at battlezone paintball

Post  Guest 11.05.11 9:42

Thread Cleaning imminent.
    AK-Andrew
    AK-Andrew

$10 to play airsoft at battlezone paintball - Page 2 Empty Re: $10 to play airsoft at battlezone paintball

Post  AK-Andrew 11.05.11 10:03

Bigger field aint nessesarly better. Real Combat-yes, Airsoft no. Best fields are scaled down to airsoft rifle ranges.

Bigger field= more humping, less shooting

No offense ment- I would eventually like to try both fields.
    AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

Post  AlphaRomeo 30.05.11 21:11

The size of the field is very intriguing. I wouldn't mind seeing some 24-hour or even longer games hosted at BZP. I'll definitely be watching the forums for games at this field.

Post  Guest 30.05.11 21:33

AirDog has had multiple OPs at this field and they have all been excellent! The field is great, the equipment they offer is great, and I've always had a good time there.
    Thrush
    Thrush

Post  Thrush 13.08.11 19:38

I haven't played BZ yet (dunno why, they're less than a thirty minute drive) but I'm familiar with the area, having kayaked that stretch of the Broad River a few times, and the terrain is outstanding (but be forewarned, it's steep, almost makes GT look like Kansas). The Sandbar was outstanding the last time I was there, which admittedly was about three years ago. By the way, is camping at Sandbar or elsewhere? Is BZ connected to Sandbar? K Andrew makes a good point about field size, which is one reason the airsoft field at Athens is still one of my favorite places to play, but there's still something about a large field, especially if it has interesting structures and layout. Jaguar 12, I eat oats and I happen to like trees, you got a problem with that?
    GUNNER
    GUNNER

Post  GUNNER 14.08.11 20:12

By the way, is camping at Sandbar or elsewhere? Is BZ connected to Sandbar? yes we are associated with the sandbar and you can camp at the river at my place or next to the shop. i have several small fields but they all link together so u can play them all or one portion. come by and check it out soon. 706-614-5834

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.04.24 4:28