Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

4 posters

Can I keep the zip-tie on my gun for future games?

vorter
    vorter

Can I keep the zip-tie on my gun for future games? Empty Can I keep the zip-tie on my gun for future games?

Post  vorter 02.07.11 23:25

If I get my gun chronoed and put a zip-tie on it, can I leave it on so I don't have to get it chronoed at future games, or do I have to get a new zip-tie every time?

Can I keep the zip-tie on my gun for future games? Empty Re: Can I keep the zip-tie on my gun for future games?

Post  Guest 02.07.11 23:38

You need to get a new ziptie everytime, to make sure that the weapon still fires at the FPS limit. Internal modifications can increase FPS, and therefor airsoft guns are subject to variable performance over the course of their lives.
    vorter
    vorter

Can I keep the zip-tie on my gun for future games? Empty Re: Can I keep the zip-tie on my gun for future games?

Post  vorter 02.07.11 23:43

Aggressor wrote:You need to get a new ziptie everytime, to make sure that the weapon still fires at the FPS limit. Internal modifications can increase FPS, and therefor airsoft guns are subject to variable performance over the course of their lives.

Ok, thanks!
    Miracle
    Miracle

Post  Miracle 03.07.11 0:09

But you can just get a new ziptie every time untill you get a nice collection on your gun (: I see a lot of people that have very colorful mulitple zipties on them.
    vorter
    vorter

Post  vorter 03.07.11 0:33

Miracle wrote:But you can just get a new ziptie every time untill you get a nice collection on your gun (: I see a lot of people that have very colorful mulitple zipties on them.

I might do that.
    I just have to find somewhere on my gun that I can put them all so to not give my position away.
    It's easy to spot rainbow/neon colors.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 03.07.11 10:12

eh it's probably not that big of a deal honestly
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 17.08.11 9:00

Miracle wrote:But you can just get a new ziptie every time untill you get a nice collection on your gun (: I see a lot of people that have very colorful mulitple zipties on them.
    Im guilty Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.04.24 13:13