-Retail prices are from ASGI or a google search, don't come to me saying that the price is cheaper at EHA or WGC, because you aren't including shipping.
-Prices are relatively firm since I am pricing the items very cheap, but I am willing to haggle a bit.
-If local (30022, Johns Creek) I can meet at Airsoft Atlanta or Team Airsoft/Georgetown. I've been busy lately so AA is better.
-Trades above, if you have anything interested let me know, I may be interested.
-Prices are not shipped!! Expect $5~$10 added in to cover costs.
1. King Arms M4 120 round magazine (x4)
-Prefer to sell these as a package. Since these sell for $60 new for 10, and I have 4, I can do $20 + shipping. Condition: LNIB (except no box >.>)
2. MAG MP5 90 round magazine (x7)
-Also not willing to part out, hence my cheap price. These have been used one game and have some tape residue but most of it has been cleaned off. Excellent condition, sells for $56 for 8, I'm starting off at $35. COMES WITH A FREE JG METAL 200 ROUND HIGH CAP!!
3. Blue 11.1v 2650mah 30C lipo. This thing is a MONSTER. Not for the faint of heart. $12
4. Prometheus 363mm STEEL 6.03mm barrel with G&G hop up unit, Prometheus PURPLE bucking, Echo 1 H-nub. EASILY, and I mean EASILY achieve 200 feet range with this setup. Perfect seal inside the chamber, the barrel has been polished to a shine, and the bucking is almost brand new. In a G&G combat machine this thing got 200 feet range no problem, and only 370 FPS. Everything is installed properly. ($60 for barrel, $5 for hop, $2 for nub, $15 for bucking) so I can do $60 for the entire thing. NO PART OUTS!
5. FALCON 455mm STEEL 6.03mm RIFLED inner barrel. This thing is godly, and even though I didn't test it much I can say this: the consistency improvements with this thing compared with a stock barrel is absolutely phenomenal. The rifling makes it so that there are air pockets surrounding the BB when it leaves, causing the BB to be VERY consistent when shot out. I highly suggest this barrel to anyone. I only shot this thing with a 280 FPS stock TM and TM bucking, and I was getting TIGHT groupings at 150 feet. Paid $46 for it, so $40 here since shipping from eHobbyAsia was $20 itself.
6. Tokyo Marui 6.08mm 247mm barrel. Polished to a shine and not a single problem with it. TM barrels are very precise and very well made. Nothing much to say for a great stock barrel. $10
7. Daniel Defense 9.5 in RIS w/ G&G upper receiver, metal outer barrel and Spartan Doctrine silencer. I am only including the G&G receiver and silencer for such a low cost because I CAN'T GET THE THING OFF!! FFFFFUUUUUU-
So, since I am including it for free, I will do $80 for the entire set. This is a steal considering all the extra's I'm including for a $100 RIS. The RIS itself has some wear from mounting things but that's normal.
8. G&G nylon polymer plastic whatever lower receiver. Not a scratch, very nice for a plastic body. G&G's make the best plastic bodies, period. I have serious doubts of this thing cracking. $10
9. Not in the picture but I have the mock bolt, springs, charging handle and other miscellaneous things from a G&G blowback assembly. Let me know if you need it. $5
10. Tasco 3-9x50mm World Class scope. This thing is AWESOME. Amazing eye relief, great field of view and the clarity is phenomenal. Great, great scope for airsoft and real steel shooting. I can do $30 since it is $55 new.
11. G&G crane stock without buttpad. Add $15 and I will include a 9.6v 1400mah nunchuck. $15
12. Condor OD bungee sling. Not much to say $20
13. Condor BLACK 3 fold dump pouch. Kinda dirty but it will be washed before being shipped. $9
Last edited by logical on 07.07.11 22:50; edited 1 time in total