A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.


    MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Share
    avatar
    poopdaddy

    Posts : 943
    Join date : 2010-06-22
    Location : griffin

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  poopdaddy on 06.07.11 23:16

    all the talk
    and all the money
    and g&g guns are some of the best bang for your buck
    avatar
    NJSC
    Admin

    Posts : 2646
    Join date : 2008-12-31
    Age : 32
    Location : Buford, GA

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  NJSC on 07.07.11 0:30

    so your conceding that my gun is better than your gun cause.....???


    _________________
    Boom that just happened.
    avatar
    poopdaddy

    Posts : 943
    Join date : 2010-06-22
    Location : griffin

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  poopdaddy on 07.07.11 1:02

    no
    but if you are gonna buy a turd cheap gun
    thats the one to buy

    and gbb guns are only good if you fart alot
    no---it's not me--- it's the gun---no i swear it's the gun




    blackhawk pics are up at airdog.com
    avatar
    Newnan Airsoft Player

    Posts : 1113
    Join date : 2008-12-31
    Age : 23
    Location : Newnan

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Newnan Airsoft Player on 07.07.11 1:14

    not trying to stand up for logical but that Daytona Gun with the "straw" can pack a worse punch then ur G&G.
    avatar
    Silent_Option

    Posts : 422
    Join date : 2011-02-04
    Age : 32
    Location : Cumming

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Silent_Option on 07.07.11 1:21

    Newnan Airsoft Player wrote:not trying to stand up for logical but that Daytona Gun with the "straw" can pack a worse punch then ur G&G.

    I would bet NJSC's g&g has hit more players though, since most fields won't allow polarstar setups. An awesome gun though. I would love to have one but it's hard to justify when it's not always field legal.

    logical

    Posts : 43
    Join date : 2010-07-30

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  logical on 07.07.11 1:49

    NJSC wrote:My gun... full stock gr15 raider turbo motor.
    My guns than poopdaddy's because I didn't spend more on the GB than the gun, and I still shot you at Blackhawk.
    Paul my gun is better than your's because it's not as small as a noisy cricket, and the general consensus from everyone on the forum is still that you are dumb and need to leave.
    Logical my gun is better than yours because I don't have a drinking straw sticking out of the bottom.
    My gun is better than yours because kicks like a mofo, the wonderful smell of blood, sweat and tears after every shot, and the sound of my gun isn't like the sounds your mom made last night!

    ...

    Fixing the rip in my sweater you pervert.

    If you want to talk AEG's say hello to my P90: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luI8EZOL1QU
    avatar
    Ghost

    Posts : 949
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 21
    Location : Peachtree City

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Ghost on 07.07.11 8:28

    My gun is better than everyone heres gun because I'm holding it lol!


    _________________
    avatar
    Rhino

    Posts : 1580
    Join date : 2008-12-31
    Age : 40
    Location : The Big Dime (Tenn.)

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Rhino on 07.07.11 14:25

    logical wrote:
    NJSC wrote:My gun... full stock gr15 raider turbo motor.
    My guns than poopdaddy's because I didn't spend more on the GB than the gun, and I still shot you at Blackhawk.
    Paul my gun is better than your's because it's not as small as a noisy cricket, and the general consensus from everyone on the forum is still that you are dumb and need to leave.
    Logical my gun is better than yours because I don't have a drinking straw sticking out of the bottom.
    My gun is better than yours because kicks like a mofo, the wonderful smell of blood, sweat and tears after every shot, and the sound of my gun isn't like the sounds your mom made last night!

    ...

    Fixing the rip in my sweater you pervert.

    If you want to talk AEG's say hello to my P90: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luI8EZOL1QU


    My P90 was better than yours and So was My Strafer MK4


    _________________
    G&P Custom Navy Seal PolarStar with Short, Medium and Long Uppers.
    XDM
    avatar
    poopdaddy

    Posts : 943
    Join date : 2010-06-22
    Location : griffin

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  poopdaddy on 07.07.11 14:43

    logical wrote:
    NJSC wrote:My gun... full stock gr15 raider turbo motor.
    My guns than poopdaddy's because I didn't spend more on the GB than the gun, and I still shot you at Blackhawk.
    Paul my gun is better than your's because it's not as small as a noisy cricket, and the general consensus from everyone on the forum is still that you are dumb and need to leave.
    Logical my gun is better than yours because I don't have a drinking straw sticking out of the bottom.
    My gun is better than yours because kicks like a mofo, the wonderful smell of blood, sweat and tears after every shot, and the sound of my gun isn't like the sounds your mom made last night!

    ...

    Fixing the rip in my sweater you pervert.

    If you want to talk AEG's say hello to my P90: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luI8EZOL1QU

    do you have a body for it
    or just the gear box lol! lol!

    logical

    Posts : 43
    Join date : 2010-07-30

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  logical on 07.07.11 22:17

    I do, that video is just a video I made after roughly 20k rounds through it before I opened it up.

    LOL Strafer MK4's are complete jokes, I forgot what they costed (I believe $1200?) but a vortex gun is the one of the simplest things to make and they charged $1000+ for it. Not to mention that it's using regulated HPA. I actually made one of them using a pill bottle, PVC pipe, my trusty reg with a 20oz CO2 bottle and some other things and I managed to get ~80 RPS. It did only shoot 210 FPS though lol.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Guest on 07.07.11 22:39

    LOL Daytonas are complete jokes, I forgot what they costed (I believe costed is not a word?) but a gas gun is the one of the simplest things to make and they charged $1000+ for it. Not to mention that it's using regulated HPA. I actually made one of them using a bamboo chute, hollowed out pencils, my trusty reg with a 20oz CO2 bottle and some other things and I managed to get mofo kick. It did only shoot 210 FPS though lol.



    I....had to...... Crying or Very sad .....
    avatar
    Rhino

    Posts : 1580
    Join date : 2008-12-31
    Age : 40
    Location : The Big Dime (Tenn.)

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Rhino on 07.07.11 22:40

    logical wrote:I do, that video is just a video I made after roughly 20k rounds through it before I opened it up.

    LOL Strafer MK4's are complete jokes, I forgot what they costed (I believe $1200?) but a vortex gun is the one of the simplest things to make and they charged $1000+ for it. Not to mention that it's using regulated HPA. I actually made one of them using a pill bottle, PVC pipe, my trusty reg with a 20oz CO2 bottle and some other things and I managed to get ~80 RPS. It did only shoot 210 FPS though lol.

    You may think the Strafer is a joke but it out performs any gun you have..... you know what I think is a joke????? Going to jail for stealing wieners! BAHAHAHAHAHA!


    _________________
    G&P Custom Navy Seal PolarStar with Short, Medium and Long Uppers.
    XDM
    avatar
    Ghost

    Posts : 949
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 21
    Location : Peachtree City

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Ghost on 07.07.11 23:05

    Rhino wrote:you know what I think is a joke????? Going to jail for stealing wieners! BAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Do I dare ask?


    _________________
    avatar
    Rhino

    Posts : 1580
    Join date : 2008-12-31
    Age : 40
    Location : The Big Dime (Tenn.)

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Rhino on 07.07.11 23:11

    Ghost wrote:
    Rhino wrote:you know what I think is a joke????? Going to jail for stealing wieners! BAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Do I dare ask?

    Ill let him Explain! BAHAHAHAHAHAH


    _________________
    G&P Custom Navy Seal PolarStar with Short, Medium and Long Uppers.
    XDM
    avatar
    Ghost

    Posts : 949
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 21
    Location : Peachtree City

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Ghost on 07.07.11 23:19

    Rhino wrote:
    Ghost wrote:
    Rhino wrote:you know what I think is a joke????? Going to jail for stealing wieners! BAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Do I dare ask?

    Ill let him Explain! BAHAHAHAHAHAH

    Now I Don't know if I want to know or not...


    _________________
    avatar
    Newnan Airsoft Player

    Posts : 1113
    Join date : 2008-12-31
    Age : 23
    Location : Newnan

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Newnan Airsoft Player on 08.07.11 0:02

    Aggressor wrote: LOL Daytonas are complete jokes, I forgot what they costed (I believe costed is not a word?) but a gas gun is the one of the simplest things to make and they charged $1000+ for it. Not to mention that it's using regulated HPA. I actually made one of them using a bamboo chute, hollowed out pencils, my trusty reg with a 20oz CO2 bottle and some other things and I managed to get mofo kick. It did only shoot 210 FPS though lol.



    I....had to...... Crying or Very sad .....
    Are you saying Inokatsu's are jokes too? Broad Statement.

    logical

    Posts : 43
    Join date : 2010-07-30

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  logical on 08.07.11 0:53

    Aggressor wrote: LOL Daytonas are complete jokes, I forgot what they costed (I believe costed is not a word?) but a gas gun is the one of the simplest things to make and they charged $1000+ for it. Not to mention that it's using regulated HPA. I actually made one of them using a bamboo chute, hollowed out pencils, my trusty reg with a 20oz CO2 bottle and some other things and I managed to get mofo kick. It did only shoot 210 FPS though lol.



    I....had to...... Crying or Very sad .....
    Costed is a word, google it lol.

    HAY RHINO I AM USING A KAY DUBBYAH AYE ESS AR 12 THAT I GOT FRUM ASGI FOR $400 WITH CUST0M HEET TREETED INTERNALS AND BEST PERFORMANZE WITH A 6.00 TIGHT BOAR BARRUL AND MADBULL BLOO BUCKING SHOOTING OVER 700 FPS / 30 RPS AND I CAN HIT TARGETS AT 350 F33T ONCE OUT OF AN ENTIRE HI CAP, AND I HAZ TEH PR00F SINCE I SPENT $4000 ON A LAZUR RAENG FINDUR!! HAY GUISE LUK AT MY E-PEEN ITZ SO BIG!! I CAN CONCLUDE THAT MY GUNZ R BETR DAN LOGIKULZ EVEN DOUGH I DON'T KNO WAT DEY R.

    Rolling Eyes

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Guest on 08.07.11 1:05

    ^




    Well, there goes whatever was left of your dignity.


    Last edited by Aggressor on 08.07.11 1:23; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Electioneer

    Posts : 612
    Join date : 2009-01-26
    Age : 23
    Location : Fayetteville, GA

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Electioneer on 08.07.11 1:19

    This has been taken way over board.

    How about everyone sticks to the thread guidelines and find funny quirky little things that make one gun better or worse than the other ones.

    Put away your egos because nobody gives a crap about your stuff.



    _________________
    KWA CQB-R
    KWA Mp7SD NPAS
    G&G M14 Long
    G&G M14 EBR DMR
    CA M14 Scout
    G&G Combat Machine

    avatar
    Silent_Option

    Posts : 422
    Join date : 2011-02-04
    Age : 32
    Location : Cumming

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Silent_Option on 08.07.11 1:38

    Rhino's guns are better because they work. Well they're better than mine anyway.

    Field legal guns only should be a req. in this thread. Hard to compare guns that are not limited by practicality.

    Btw aggressor I like your style! It's always good to have a visual aid.
    avatar
    poopdaddy

    Posts : 943
    Join date : 2010-06-22
    Location : griffin

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  poopdaddy on 08.07.11 10:06

    Rhino wrote:
    logical wrote:I do, that video is just a video I made after roughly 20k rounds through it before I opened it up.

    LOL Strafer MK4's are complete jokes, I forgot what they costed (I believe $1200?) but a vortex gun is the one of the simplest things to make and they charged $1000+ for it. Not to mention that it's using regulated HPA. I actually made one of them using a pill bottle, PVC pipe, my trusty reg with a 20oz CO2 bottle and some other things and I managed to get ~80 RPS. It did only shoot 210 FPS though lol.

    You may think the Strafer is a joke but it out performs any gun you have..... you know what I think is a joke????? Going to jail for stealing wieners! BAHAHAHAHAHA!

    avatar
    Rhino

    Posts : 1580
    Join date : 2008-12-31
    Age : 40
    Location : The Big Dime (Tenn.)

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Rhino on 08.07.11 14:40

    logical wrote:
    Aggressor wrote: LOL Daytonas are complete jokes, I forgot what they costed (I believe costed is not a word?) but a gas gun is the one of the simplest things to make and they charged $1000+ for it. Not to mention that it's using regulated HPA. I actually made one of them using a bamboo chute, hollowed out pencils, my trusty reg with a 20oz CO2 bottle and some other things and I managed to get mofo kick. It did only shoot 210 FPS though lol.



    I....had to...... Crying or Very sad .....
    Costed is a word, google it lol.

    HAY RHINO I AM USING A KAY DUBBYAH AYE ESS AR 12 THAT I GOT FRUM ASGI FOR $400 WITH CUST0M HEET TREETED INTERNALS AND BEST PERFORMANZE WITH A 6.00 TIGHT BOAR BARRUL AND MADBULL BLOO BUCKING SHOOTING OVER 700 FPS / 30 RPS AND I CAN HIT TARGETS AT 350 F33T ONCE OUT OF AN ENTIRE HI CAP, AND I HAZ TEH PR00F SINCE I SPENT $4000 ON A LAZUR RAENG FINDUR!! HAY GUISE LUK AT MY E-PEEN ITZ SO BIG!! I CAN CONCLUDE THAT MY GUNZ R BETR DAN LOGIKULZ EVEN DOUGH I DON'T KNO WAT DEY R.

    Rolling Eyes

    Your the one with a extremely huge "E-PEEN ITZ" and here's the proof that you lie and have to 1 up everyone because you have such a large "E-PEEN ITZ" at the prime age of 15

    MAA quotes

    about your daytona gun "400 FPS, adjustable to 700+ FPS, 18 RPS. Accurate to a bit above 200 feet."

    then you say "Fully adjustable from 400 FPS, 18 BPS to 600+ FPS"

    So is it 600 or 700 fps?

    then you say

    "AEG compatible magazines"

    but then post else where

    "it's SUPER picky with AEG mags. I tried 5 different brands of mags in mine, and none worked except for one, which was a $25 VFC midcap. This is due to the poor machining of the feeding nozzle."

    So does it or does it not use AEG mags?

    Then on MAA you posted

    The DG uses "Stampted steel LCT externals, modified real steel AK74 laminated wood"

    Then you posted else where

    "They use d-boy externals on the guns they sell"

    Do you even know what the externals are?

    On MMA you posted

    "But to answer your question, a base gun can be anything as long as the externals suit you. I would stay away from KWA's as the price would limit your choice of parts. I suggest a JG, G&P or VFC"

    Then else where you posted

    "JG's are hit or miss"

    You also posted else where that

    "after about 1000 rounds. Pinion gear strips two teeth, bevel gear has 3 chipped teeth, spur is missing two on opposite sides and the sector gear is missing the pickup tooth and a tooth that contacts the spur." "Gearbox is a stock JG"

    So why are you telling someone to buy a JG if they are hit or miss?


    Else where you post

    "I may have made those posts slightly intoxicated"

    But arent you 15???


    You also posted your DG has a "lifetime warranty"

    Then else where you posted this big rant about how they wouldn't fix the gun and they ripped you off

    So I guess the lifetime warranty wasnt such a big perk!

    You also posted

    "Daytona Gun is full of crap with their claims"

    I thought that gun was so great? Guess not that's probably why you sold it but are leading everyone on this forum to believe you still have it

    On MMA you said

    "I have done a VSR build that I reached 720 FPS with .20g's"

    Then else where you said

    "I'll be using this barrel in a 600 FPS BAR set up"
    and
    "When the gun was assembled, I could hit a tree 10/10 times at 200 feet measured with a laser range finder using washed .30g Bioval BB's @ 612 FPS on the SP170 spring."

    So again is it 600 or 700 FPS? I see you E 8=====D growing more and more!

    You also posted else where

    "James goes by para bellum on these forums. I was going to have him do some work to my DSG M4 gun that's in parts right now. He supposedly bought my TM P90 and is using it for over 100k rounds now, which I really don't believe since the best HS5 has done on a DSG w/ a RiotSC SP110 and SGS was 20k. I hope James see's this and can help justify what's going on...I had my hopes up!"

    But he posted here that

    "that video is just a video I made after roughly 20k rounds through it before I opened it up."

    So for those of you that dont know tech work "HS5" is one of the best at building dual sector gear guns and the most he has gotten out of one is about 20K rounds but these since Logical has such a LARGE E 8====D his P90 is better he has roughly 20k rounds before he opened it up and there was no issues! LOL! Sure!

    On MAA you posted

    KWA also uses self shimming gears along with bearings which is their way of saying that their too lazy to shim

    But else where you posted

    "KWA gears and gearbox weren't meant to require shims"

    You also said here

    "Where do you see me bragging about my gun builds? superchrisguy doubted my experiences with KWA so I provided some proof, showing that I have done some things with them, in no way was I bragging."

    I dont consider reading another forum doing work with them. I also highly doubt that you at the prime age of 15 worked with KWA!



    HERE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITE QUOTE HE HAS MADE SHOWING HE IS TRULY A 8=======D HEAD!



    "Every single question you have asked has been answered ten fold on this forum, instead of wasting our time spoon feeding you I suggest you use the search since I guarantee you every single question you ask will have been answered before. That said, you stated in the OP you wanted high speed gears, now you want a DSG setup. I suggest you don't do this, judging by the parts you chose (especially the bore up) I can tell already that you don't have the know how right now to do it. Read up and figure it out yourself."

    "Dude, stop acting like HunterSeeker5. It amazes me how much you suck up to him and want to be like him when he's just a guy on an internet forum. You even try to use big words like him."

    "Congratulations on making your own decision on not listening to my words, I couldn't give less of a damn. Next time you should learn how to bake a cake. Sure, my advice comes from others, isn't that what sharing is about?"

    "Here's my way of putting it. Grow up, stop derailing every thread with posts directed towards me, and deal with the fact that I am an idiot in your mind, because others don't care. Your name suits you, btw."

    "The past few posts in this thread have contained nothing more than repeats of what has been already said or stupid immature comments. Let's stop derailing this thread and move on.
    talk about immature"

    "You have 550 posts but you don't know how to shim a gun? Two spins of the sector is not how you're supposed to determine correct shimming. If you knew any better you would take the gears you have and polish them in between the teeth to remove gunk from causing teeth binding."

    "Put silent in the search bar and see what comes up. You guessed it! A wealth of information on silencing your beloved airsoft gun."






    AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST THESE ARE MY FAVORITE 2 POST!

    "i ate a hot dog at kroger without paying for it, manager found out, told me that he was gonna tell jchs for the record or some shit for eating a 99cent hotdog and shoplifting. so i told him to go <CENSORED> himself then he called the cops and i got arrested. not a single shit was given"

    "PS. I intentionally tried to get myself banned on ASR"

    I WISH YOU WOULD DO US ALL A FAVOR AND DO THE SAMETHING HERE!


    _________________
    G&P Custom Navy Seal PolarStar with Short, Medium and Long Uppers.
    XDM
    avatar
    Silent_Option

    Posts : 422
    Join date : 2011-02-04
    Age : 32
    Location : Cumming

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Silent_Option on 08.07.11 15:21

    Razz Guilty!!


    Sounds like it's either your diagnosys Rhino, or just a split personality.
    avatar
    Newnan Airsoft Player

    Posts : 1113
    Join date : 2008-12-31
    Age : 23
    Location : Newnan

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Newnan Airsoft Player on 08.07.11 16:35

    Rhino that is navyseal1000's brother.


    Last edited by Newnan Airsoft Player on 09.07.11 0:09; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    NJSC
    Admin

    Posts : 2646
    Join date : 2008-12-31
    Age : 32
    Location : Buford, GA

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  NJSC on 08.07.11 17:00

    Okay back on track...
    My gun is better than Pauls because it's never had play doh into it.


    _________________
    Boom that just happened.

    Sponsored content

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 17.12.17 15:41