A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.


    MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Guest on 08.07.11 17:09

    Low blow Nic. Low blow. My gun is better than yours because I use it back to back in periods that don't exceed three months.
    avatar
    NJSC
    Admin

    Posts : 2646
    Join date : 2008-12-31
    Age : 31
    Location : Buford, GA

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  NJSC on 08.07.11 17:19

    Aggressor wrote:Low blow Nic. Low blow. My gun is better than yours because I use it back to back in periods that don't exceed three months.
    Razz


    _________________
    Boom that just happened.
    avatar
    Ghost

    Posts : 949
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 21
    Location : Peachtree City

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Ghost on 08.07.11 18:01

    Mkay. Now I get the wiener comment Rhino. Razz


    _________________

    logical

    Posts : 43
    Join date : 2010-07-30

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  logical on 08.07.11 19:41

    about your daytona gun "400 FPS, adjustable to 700+ FPS, 18 RPS. Accurate to a bit above 200 feet."

    then you say "Fully adjustable from 400 FPS, 18 BPS to 600+ FPS"

    So is it 600 or 700 fps?

    then you say

    "AEG compatible magazines"

    but then post else where

    "it's SUPER picky with AEG mags. I tried 5 different brands of mags in mine, and none worked except for one, which was a $25 VFC midcap. This is due to the poor machining of the feeding nozzle."

    So does it or does it not use AEG mags?

    I owned TWO Daytona Gun AK74’s, one was a Dboys that was a dud, and with the warranty I returned it and got another off another member on a different forum. The Dboys one had some machining problems, ect. If you also knew anything about Daytona Gun you would know that the FPS is dependent on the regulator, the more air that goes to the gun the higher the FPS. It all depends on the regulator you have. Daytona gun USED to make a gun with Dboys externals, the new 2011 ones use LCT.

    "But to answer your question, a base gun can be anything as long as the externals suit you. I would stay away from KWA's as the price would limit your choice of parts. I suggest a JG, G&P or VFC"

    Then else where you posted

    "JG's are hit or miss"

    You also posted else where that

    "after about 1000 rounds. Pinion gear strips two teeth, bevel gear has 3 chipped teeth, spur is missing two on opposite sides and the sector gear is missing the pickup tooth and a tooth that contacts the spur." "Gearbox is a stock JG"

    So why are you telling someone to buy a JG if they are hit or miss?

    Yes of course it is a hit or miss but more than likely it can be a hit and give you great results rather than mine, which was a 2008 MP5. The 2011 Enhanced JG’s are phenomenal.
    You also posted your DG has a "lifetime warranty"


    Then else where you posted this big rant about how they wouldn't fix the gun and they ripped you off

    So I guess the lifetime warranty wasnt such a big perk!

    You also posted

    "Daytona Gun is full of crap with their claims"

    I thought that gun was so great? Guess not that's probably why you sold it but are leading everyone on this forum to believe you still have it

    Once again I sent it back to them, but the guy who runs DG is a jerk who wouldn’t refund me and started blaming me for my issues. I then threatened to talk to his “boss.” The only reason the lifetime warranty didn’t apply 100% to me is because he blamed me for using bad BB’s, when I was using Tokyo Marui .25g’s. I sent him back the Dboys one, got my money, and bought another one off a different member. The picture I have is the Dboys one but they almost look identical to the LCT I didn’t feel like taking a picture because the LCT one is all beat up.
    "I have done a VSR build that I reached 720 FPS with .20g's"


    Then else where you said

    "I'll be using this barrel in a 600 FPS BAR set up"
    and
    "When the gun was assembled, I could hit a tree 10/10 times at 200 feet measured with a laser range finder using washed .30g Bioval BB's @ 612 FPS on the SP170 spring."

    So again is it 600 or 700 FPS? I see you E 8=====D growing more and more!

    You must be a gigantic idiot if you REALLY don’t think that I can just swap springs in my gun. You also must think that I only have one VSR, huh.

    "James goes by para bellum on these forums. I was going to have him do some work to my DSG M4 gun that's in parts right now. He supposedly bought my TM P90 and is using it for over 100k rounds now, which I really don't believe since the best HS5 has done on a DSG w/ a RiotSC SP110 and SGS was 20k. I hope James see's this and can help justify what's going on...I had my hopes up!"

    But he posted here that

    "that video is just a video I made after roughly 20k rounds through it before I opened it up."

    So for those of you that dont know tech work "HS5" is one of the best at building dual sector gear guns and the most he has gotten out of one is about 20K rounds but these since Logical has such a LARGE E 8====D his P90 is better he has roughly 20k rounds before he opened it up and there was no issues! LOL! Sure!

    This was back when SHS pistons didn’t exist. All I have to say about that.

    KWA also uses self shimming gears along with bearings which is their way of saying that their too lazy to shim

    But else where you posted

    "KWA gears and gearbox weren't meant to require shims"

    You also said here

    "Where do you see me bragging about my gun builds? superchrisguy doubted my experiences with KWA so I provided some proof, showing that I have done some things with them, in no way was I bragging."

    I dont consider reading another forum doing work with them. I also highly doubt that you at the prime age of 15 worked with KWA!

    What do you mean that I worked with KWA? With their guns, yes. With them? No.

    LOL, you spent so much time researching these quotes from me about what I do on other forums, just to attack me, a 15 year old “kid!” You must have no life man, you are 33 years old and you still work on toy guns, I bet you even call yourself a master technician because you can work on toys! Shit man I hope you realize that all the work you do is also done by me, a 15 year old kid who can actually hit shit at ranges far beyond whatever the <CENSORED> you say you have gotten. Great job man, now I know that you spend time to gather my posts and make a detailed attack on me while jumping to conclusions without even thinking for a second the possibilities of what could possibly happen other than what you think, I now know that you are one immature prick who spends his life attacking “15 year olds” on the internet! You’re so awesome, man! I hope your children (or future) look up to you, a guy who takes shit from a 15 year old like a baby about AIRSOFT guns. Also, the fact that you looked me up on Facebook makes it even funnier! How you take what happens in my personal life into an account of airsoft bickering on the internet just shows how stupid you are. Congratulations man, just because of your immaturity and stupidity towards me, I can post this post everywhere, showing how “great” the tech Rhino is, when really he’s just an idiot. You have now lowered my expectations for Airdog airsoft. Oh, by the way where is that video of your 625 FPS gun shooting 350 feet?
    The fact that you have gotten so riddled up and angry due to a 15 year old makes me laugh heartily as it shows how successful I am in trolling a 33 year old man! I don’t even think I should consider you a man if you can’t handle a post on the INTERNET on an AIRSOFT FORUM about toys! You must be really, really dumb and it only took me what, 30 posts to get you to explode like a child! HAHA.
    Once again I need to thank you for giving me such a good laugh, I really needed it. The fact that you took so much time against a 15 year old for airsoft just goes to show how much of a <CENSORED> you are. Congratulations, you are an idiot.


    The only thing I have left to say is that the fact that you gathered posts from ASR, ASM and FACEBOOK (LOL!) just goes to show how creepy you are. I will let people know this information. Once again I am a 15 year old kid, hell I could extend this situation farther if I wanted to, saying that you have been harassing me, taking information from my facebook when you shouldn't have access to a private profile, ect. Once again man, you're 33, I'm 15. The fact that your posts have so many grammatical errors and with the lack of showing that you have any intelligence by jumping to conclusions without thinking for a minute (use your brain man, it's there for a reason) just shows how stupid you are.

    Oh, and the fact that a 15 year old has made a 33 year old all riddled up and angry on the internet about toys, makes me LOLZ.
    avatar
    just some kid

    Posts : 1231
    Join date : 2010-01-02
    Age : 22
    Location : Sharpsburg

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  just some kid on 08.07.11 19:49

    logical..... you mad????? at least rhino's post had something to do with the guns. did you just run out of stuff to say about your guns or what so you just came out and just started saying stuff about him?
    avatar
    Ghost

    Posts : 949
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 21
    Location : Peachtree City

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Ghost on 08.07.11 20:08

    There is a difference between friendly trash talk, and Whats going on now. Airsoft is an honor sport, Which means that the people who play it should have enough character to be trusted by everyone on the field. Airsoft is a tight nit community. We all play because we have fun. It doesn't matter what age you are, what your job is, it is a place where everyone should get together and have fun. Live out those childhood fantasies of being a one man army. I don't think that this thread is showing the true values of airsoft and of it's community. It's not showing what Airsoft is really about to any outsider that comes onto the forum. Its just showing a bunch of people typing angerly at their computers. We're all friends. We all have the capacity to be friends. Lets all live by the values of honesty, integrity, trustworthiness and character that are the foundation for this game we play. Everyone has seen when those values are lost, nobody has fun anymore. With those values in mind, Lets all have fun. This sport is made for fun. Not for getting angry.


    _________________
    avatar
    sniper2525

    Posts : 1036
    Join date : 2009-02-21
    Age : 26

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  sniper2525 on 08.07.11 20:14

    Obviously you took this a little too serious logical. Its ok man dont cry its all fun and games. O btw look at the title of the thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    avatar
    poopdaddy

    Posts : 943
    Join date : 2010-06-22
    Location : griffin

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  poopdaddy on 08.07.11 20:26



    i think rhino's point is
    this guy knows alot or at the very least thinks he does
    and contradicts himself alot
    takes this stuff personal
    talks like he knows
    but does not own what he claims to
    and at 15 is trying to be cool
    when he should be himself
    don't be ill-logical lol!
    avatar
    poopdaddy

    Posts : 943
    Join date : 2010-06-22
    Location : griffin

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  poopdaddy on 08.07.11 20:32

    ok
    so this does not go here'but i found it while i was looking for a spock pic


    its
    SPARACK OBAMA
    lol! lol! lol!


    lol! lol! lol!

    logical

    Posts : 43
    Join date : 2010-07-30

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  logical on 08.07.11 20:38

    I enjoy airsoft as a sport and as a hobby to do some technical stuff but when this guy goes around collecting posts just to attack me, when all I did was make a joke about Rhino's KWA, it just pisses me off that people take it so seriously to go so far. I don't contradict myself (well, sometimes I do but in his quoted texts, no) it's only because guns are different, and since the guy didn't know the age of my JG and the situation with DG and me, he's just jumping to conclusions like a moron, making me look like an idiot when all he's doing is quoting bits of information without the entire body which would clear things up. And hell yes I will take this s**t personal if he wants to bring things from other places into this.

    just some kid...you HONESTLY think that his post had to do with guns? Did you not see the reference to my facebook status, posts from other places and the attack he did to me personally and not about airsoft?

    Yes I am trying to impress you guys, some strangers I don't know on a forum about airsoft. Makes perfect sense.

    Ghost I like the way you think but at this point this isn't about airsoft but this is a personal attack done by Rhino against me, and mind you about things that have to do with airsoft guns. Of course I retaliated with an attack against him which was unnecessary and immature on my part also but at this point I don't care, with the level of immaturity and anger he has just because of toy guns just gives me a headache as to why I play this sport. Perhaps this is the reason for the bitterness paintballers have against us. It seems like if it isn't a CODtard ruining the game it's a grown man acting like a child. I guess airsoft is just like acting, so what is one to do scratch

    Don't expect me to post back in this thread anymore, whatever Rhino has to say or anyone else for that matter for this situation is just adding s**t to a toilet that won't flush (sorry for the absolutely TERRIBLE analogy, I can't think of anything ATM haha). Go on with this thread about trash talking each other, if you guys really think that is a good idea and won't start arguments like this. Inducing people to act immature in a thread about a sport of "honor" is just a stupid contradiction if you ask me.

    HavenUnitOctopus

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2010-12-04
    Age : 21
    Location : Fayetteville,Ga

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  HavenUnitOctopus on 08.07.11 20:47

    So anyway my gun is better than yours be because I just found out where the air leak was in my gun.Very Happy wish I had a chronology to test it Razz
    avatar
    Newnan Airsoft Player

    Posts : 1113
    Join date : 2008-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Newnan

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Newnan Airsoft Player on 08.07.11 21:37

    logical watch the language please. We all go by the rules and so should you. And just chill out, your new theres no reason to start all this stuff. Back away from the computer and run a couple laps around your house or something.
    avatar
    Rhino

    Posts : 1580
    Join date : 2008-12-31
    Age : 39
    Location : The Big Dime (Tenn.)

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Rhino on 08.07.11 21:50

    Newnan Airsoft Player wrote:logical watch the language please. We all go by the rules and so should you. And just chill out, your new theres no reason to start all this stuff. Back away from the computer and run a couple laps around your house or something.


    Yeah really I guess he can dish out the jokes but cant take them??? I was just joking dude so whatever! You can say I did research on you when I am part of ASM and see your post over there all the time! About your facebook I guess you forgot you are friends with an airsoft store and everytime you post it comes up on our page, so its not private and it was made public to the our airsoft page. About me taking time to quote you and having nothing better to do, your right it was slow at work today so I had nothing better to do that make a joke about you and your E 8====D just like you did to me....... SO RELAX take a few seconds and chill out!


    _________________
    G&P Custom Navy Seal PolarStar with Short, Medium and Long Uppers.
    XDM
    avatar
    -a|ex

    Posts : 757
    Join date : 2010-09-10
    Age : 52
    Location : Tyrone, GA

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  -a|ex on 08.07.11 21:52

    Ghost wrote:My gun is better than everyone heres gun because I'm holding it lol!

    you don't have a gun, it's still at my house... LoL
    i'll be at ACZ saturday. if you want your better than everyone's gun, let me know and i'll bring it along.
    avatar
    savoy6

    Posts : 312
    Join date : 2009-04-21
    Age : 48
    Location : Douglasville,GA.

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  savoy6 on 08.07.11 22:07

    think this thread needs a mod break......lol......what ? noone is gonna bag on my 11 year old gun?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Guest on 08.07.11 22:09

    ^I'm the worst mod ever Razz Like I said, I'm not the most mature person on the forum, so I'm just gunna let it go until it gets stopped by my "higher ups". I'll bag on your gun though. Still lug that creaky thing around cause you can't afford a new one? Get with the times grandpa!

    Logical, you have done nothing on this forum other than call other people stupid, pump yourself up, and overall make a fool of yourself, over and over again. I wouldn't be alone in saying that I wouldn't mind if you added this forum to your already sterling "banned from" list. There is not a single person here who takes you seriously. Obviously, we are all of feeble minds compared to you.
    avatar
    Newnan Airsoft Player

    Posts : 1113
    Join date : 2008-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Newnan

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Newnan Airsoft Player on 08.07.11 22:15

    The tribe has spoken^

    Ran into logical's outstanding feedback rating on ASF.
    http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/index.php?autocom=tt_trader&CODE=profile&member=53194
    avatar
    savoy6

    Posts : 312
    Join date : 2009-04-21
    Age : 48
    Location : Douglasville,GA.

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  savoy6 on 09.07.11 22:43

    well in all fairness...i've been on ASF since 2005 but rarely go there given the abundance of 15 year old know it alls on there from day 1...sounds like a good place for logical though....
    I'll bag on your gun though. Still lug that creaky thing around cause you can't afford a new one? Get with the times grandpa!
    yeah...lol....maybe i can get an m4,a plate carrier ,and join the rest of the multicam/atacs sheeple...... Very Happy ...not....
    avatar
    Twitch

    Posts : 1406
    Join date : 2009-02-12
    Age : 27

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Twitch on 10.07.11 8:13

    My gear is better than all y'alls guns.



    _________________


    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 2096
    Join date : 2008-12-30
    Location : Acworth

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Admin on 10.07.11 16:10

    savoy6 wrote:
    yeah...lol....maybe i can get an m4,a plate carrier ,and join the rest of the multicam/atacs sheeple...... Very Happy ...not....
    Prepare to be set fire to and crucifixed!

    BTW, did they even have batteries when you bought that Thompson or does it run off of a hand crank?


    _________________




    If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
    avatar
    savoy6

    Posts : 312
    Join date : 2009-04-21
    Age : 48
    Location : Douglasville,GA.

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  savoy6 on 10.07.11 17:19

    yeah....they had batteries back then that worked....oh wait,i still have and use the original piranha 1200 mAh nicad i got when i got the gun.....and funny thing it still works...unlike the lipo and nimhs i hear folks complaining about on here all the time... i remember the good old days ,when everyone doing "real world" load-outs would laugh and point at the folks in airsoftpat...i mean MC...lol Cool ...besides you guys have to all re-rig since ATACS are out now...MC is sooooooo 2005
    seriously though,lol...,when ya'll's KWAs and such have racked up over 35 major events and a tons of weekend games in 10 years, with little maintinence and no mods...then we can talk....lol....hand cranked....if it was and had some extra barrels i'd mount it on a truck....lol
    avatar
    Gunny1.5

    Posts : 369
    Join date : 2009-08-05
    Age : 22
    Location : Newnan, Georgia

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Gunny1.5 on 10.07.11 20:31

    savoy6 wrote:....lol....hand cranked....if it was and had some extra barrels i'd mount it on a truck....lol
    that would be so awesome!!!!


    and my gun is better than your gun because it has all the best parts out of about 4 different guns, hince the name "Frankengun"
    avatar
    -a|ex

    Posts : 757
    Join date : 2010-09-10
    Age : 52
    Location : Tyrone, GA

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  -a|ex on 11.07.11 0:53

    my p90 must be broken. whenever i pull the trigger, all i hear is Hit! Hit! Hit!
    avatar
    savoy6

    Posts : 312
    Join date : 2009-04-21
    Age : 48
    Location : Douglasville,GA.

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  savoy6 on 11.07.11 1:14

    P90=shoebox.....lol... Very Happy
    avatar
    Hollywood

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2011-04-18
    Location : I move.

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Hollywood on 20.07.11 22:25

    This post made me smile. It was a great dinner read. My gun is better than everyones because it is 2 days old. KWA M4 A1 stock. Id say my Echo 1 SCAR rules everyone because of the beefyness of itself but it was put in the shop to be put back together since reshimming correctly is somehow beyond me at this time. Also I just bought a set of multicams and looking for a plate vest as we speak. Bahhhhhhh. Bahhhhhhh.
    The moral of this thread that I have taken is if you are going to run with the big dogs dont start yellping if you get bit.


    The hand crank crack was the cherry of this thread.

    Sponsored content

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 29.05.17 7:28