A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

Western Arms M4 GBBR and KWA traded slides

Berta

Western Arms M4 GBBR and KWA traded slides

Post  Berta on 08.07.11 22:02

I've got a Western Arms M4 GBBR that im trying to sell. It's got a brand new nozzle and some fresh springs on the way to make it perform a little better for whoever buys it. It has a real steel MAgpul PTS Stock on it and an RIS rail system. Comes with 1 working mag and another mag which I have not given the time of day to fix, but maybe you can.
    Make me an offer for it, i'll take most anything reasonable. Okay turns out I wont take anything for it, i'll ask $350, but still offer me something
    Doesn't come with the grip by the way
    For SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY I will send photos through email or I can text them to you.
    SOrry for massive photos, but oh well

I am willing to sell all of these together or separate.
    I have 1 KWA Glock ABS Slide and Outerbarrel with the white trademarks for a G34
    1 KWA Glock 34 ABS slide and Outerbarrel with the non-white trademarks but it still has the trademarks
    and 1 KWA Glock 17 ABS slide and outerbarrel with trademarks
    None have the internal parts but can be swapped out with another non traded slide.
    Asking $100 for them all or if you want them separate we can work something out.

Last edited by Berta on 10.07.11 0:27; edited 4 times in total

Berta

KWA (2)G34 (1)G17 slides with trades

Post  Berta on 09.07.11 10:36

I am willing to sell all of these together or separate.
    I have 1 KWA Glock ABS Slide and Outerbarrel with the white trademarks for a G34
    1 KWA Glock 34 ABS slide and Outerbarrel with the non-white trademarks but it still has the trademarks
    and 1 KWA Glock 17 ABS slide and outerbarrel with trademarks
    None have the internal parts but can be swapped out with another non traded slide.
    Asking $100 for them all or if you want them separate we can work something out.
    NJSC
    Admin

Re: Western Arms M4 GBBR and KWA traded slides

Post  NJSC on 09.07.11 10:51

please edit the title to include the price. and instead of making multiple fs threads only create one with multiple things.

Sponsored content

Re: Western Arms M4 GBBR and KWA traded slides

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 29.05.17 3:36