Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

5 posters

Question about JG-G36c

Q-bald
    Q-bald

Question about JG-G36c Empty Question about JG-G36c

Post  Q-bald 07.03.09 10:30

I am set on getting a Jg g36c. I have read mixed reviews on installing a 9.6 Bat. in the stock version to increase rof
    Some websites state it has 7mm metal bushings,Is this true or will a 9.6 bat. trash the stock gun? Also,I like the look of mock suppressors. Is a longer inner barrel required to use them?
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]

Question about JG-G36c Empty Re: Question about JG-G36c

Post  WPeake23 [SOTHG] 07.03.09 12:24

No, you dont need a longer inner barrel; unless you want to improve your accuracy, but having a longer barrel dosent do a whole lot. I also have a Tokyo Marui G36C, and i put a surpresser on it but due to the design of the battery compartment, you have to take it off to change the battery. You might be able to get away with a very skinny surpressor though. That G36C i have includes LOTS of extras, is for sale,and is in the same price range as the JG. It is posted on the buy/sell/trade on this website.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 08.03.09 6:47

Q-bald wrote:I am set on getting a Jg g36c. I have read mixed reviews on installing a 9.6 Bat. in the stock version to increase rof
    Some websites state it has 7mm metal bushings,Is this true or will a 9.6 bat. trash the stock gun? Also,I like the look of mock suppressors. Is a longer inner barrel required to use them?
    Very good choice! IMHO the best choice for a bullet-proof first gun and a darn good platform for some mods that are not too difficult.
    To answer your questions, you are crazy NOT to run a 9.6v in that gun! The setup is MORE than capable of running 9.6v with no issues and will increase your performance considerably. I have set up five that way without a single hiccup from the higher voltage. Most of our team runs them with BATMAGS so that they can run suppressors and such without having to remove the front end completely or do the mod required to house a 9.6v in the stock foregrip. (They are 30a dishcarge rate 9.6v 1600mah nunchucks.)
    If you decide to run a 9.6v there is a "hook shaped post" in the battery area that should be removed to allow the longer battery (9.6v mini stick) to be placed there. Simple operation . . . well worth it!
    As for the supressor, yep, they look cool but you'll be hatin' it if you decided to keep your battery location in the front foregrip but no you don't HAVE to run a longer barrel with them . . . but at least you CAN! Twisted Evil
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 08.03.09 10:00

Good info..........Thanks Tinman
    ATLAS
    ATLAS

Post  ATLAS 08.03.09 11:37

Tinman wrote:
    Q-bald wrote:I am set on getting a Jg g36c. I have read mixed reviews on installing a 9.6 Bat. in the stock version to increase rof
    Very good choice! IMHO the best choice for a bullet-proof first gun and a darn good platform for some mods that are not too difficult.
    To answer your questions, you are crazy NOT to run a 9.6v in that gun! The setup is MORE than capable of running 9.6v with no issues and will increase your performance considerably. I have set up five that way without a single hiccup from the higher voltage. Most of our team runs them with BATMAGS so that they can run suppressors and such without having to remove the front end completely or do the mod required to house a 9.6v in the stock foregrip. (They are 30a dishcarge rate 9.6v 1600mah nunchucks.)
    If you decide to run a 9.6v there is a "hook shaped post" in the battery area that should be removed to allow the longer battery (9.6v mini stick) to be placed there. Simple operation . . . well worth it!
    As for the supressor, yep, they look cool but you'll be hatin' it if you decided to keep your battery location in the front foregrip but no you don't HAVE to run a longer barrel with them . . . but at least you CAN! Twisted Evil

gs6 on 9.6V is a great way to go. I have a 9.6v batmag. Like Tinman said youd be crazy not to run one. its a cheap easy change and it will increase your rate of fire. Thanks to Tinman, I am running 9.6v bats on both my g36 and my spr. the rate of fire on my spr is ridiculous for a stock gun.
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 08.03.09 13:49

Im with ATLAS.... batmags are the bomb! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 12:14