Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

US/48th Recruitment for Black Gold 1oct11

MarksInnerDemon

US/48th Recruitment for Black Gold 1oct11 Empty US/48th Recruitment for Black Gold 1oct11

Post  MarksInnerDemon 16.08.11 23:17

THE FOLLOWING AIRSOFT EVENT IS NOT AFFILIATED, SANCTIONED, OR SPONSORED BY THE A.O.S.C. Event organizer ACCEPTS ALL RESPONSIBILITY OF SAID EVENT.

This thread is being started for the US - Multicam ACU military side of the game. I will be uploading documents both public, and private info for people interested in joining in the fight on our side. Also with people who are willing to take command slots this will allow us to communicate and organize who and what is going on. For those of you going to Fladua Gap, this might be a opportunity to stretch your command muscles and work together before the next weekend. With that said the gates as stated open Friday, and if you are coming down it is highly recommended you get there Friday so we can practice with each other and get to know one another better.

Below is the ideal recruiting structure, post here if you are looking for a position, require more in depth explanations etc. While not a true milsim game I would like to get our side as close to possible as we can.

US/48th Recruitment for Black Gold 1oct11 296771_10150762430060313_742190312_19869020_472866_n

Unit size which are the numbers next to the boxes can be flexed and worked with to adjust for teams coming, contact me and I will help you setup what you wish to see. This is a rough draft.

Also for you guys who like back history etc, here is a little write up about the 48th and some back story of why they are going to GA.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/112g8at86v9RigoTylmGPAeKl81JlS5Vjs6oPn9deTkk/edit?hl=en_US

More to come as time progresses people with ideas suggestions help etc contact me.

Current date/time is 28.03.24 16:14