Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

5 posters

This is why you insure things with UPS

Rhino
    Rhino

This is why you insure things with UPS Empty This is why you insure things with UPS

Post  Rhino 18.08.11 0:40

Official tracking info from ups.com

08/17/2011 4:39 A.M. Out For Delivery

08/17/2011 2:06 P.M. Merchandise is missing. UPS will notify the sender with additional details. / All merchandise missing, empty carton was discarded. UPS will notify the sender with details of the damage.

????? SO what the hell happen to this $900.00 gun from 4:39am when it was out for delivery until 2:06 pm when all merchandise is missing and the empty carton was discarded?????

Whats funny is the gun made it all the way from china to the shop with no issues but after I was done building it and shipped it to the customer in Cali all hell breaks loose. The customer was told on the phone "The package fell off the truck" and "the empty box was thrown away" So I guess when it "fell off the truck" a raccoon grabbed the gun out of the box and took off with it into the woods????

What a bunch of F'ing crooks!
    superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

This is why you insure things with UPS Empty Re: This is why you insure things with UPS

Post  superchrisguy 18.08.11 2:37

I got told the exact same thing 3 years ago when I sent my PSP back to Sony for repairs. They told me it fell off the truck and the box was found empty and discarded. I didn't know boxes could fall off a closed truck!
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

This is why you insure things with UPS Empty Re: This is why you insure things with UPS

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 18.08.11 19:06

I think "it fell off the truck" is code for the box was "damaged beyond repair" and the UPS guy made the decision that it was unable to make its delivery.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 18.08.11 19:19

It doesn't say damaged beyond repair. It says all merchandise missing. This is what was in the box.
    Tavor
    Barrel
    2 lipos
    2 mags
    Charger
    Piston
    Gears
    Piston head
    Motor
    Spring
    Air nozzle
    Hopup bucking
    Paper work
    Flash hider

Now how can they find the box but not anything else that was listed! Simple they can't find it because they stole it!
    surefire pigeon
    surefire pigeon

Post  surefire pigeon 18.08.11 19:38

Thats unfortunate for you I guess. Sorry bout that. But did you insure it? If you did does that mean they give you 900$ back? Cause when I ship 300$ AEG's on eBay I dont insure for 300 since I doubt this would ever happen with ups. When someone sent me an e1 p90 via USPS, usps searched the box and disassembled the gun. (to look for something). Too bad theyve never taken apart an AEG before and cracked the mag release and body tabs, also stripped the screws. Didnt even bother to reassemble it lol.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 18.08.11 20:12

Yeah that junk got jacked.
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 18.08.11 23:34

NJSC wrote:Yeah that junk got jacked.
    yeah thats what I was inferring. The box was probably damaged or opened up and they just kept the stuff and reported it as "falling off the truck" or whatever they want to call it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 12:07