Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

WTS : MultiCam Loadout - FLYYE Gen2 FAPC (MC) and Condor BattleBelt (MC) with pouches!

WTS : MultiCam Loadout - FLYYE Gen2 FAPC (MC) and Condor BattleBelt (MC) with pouches! Empty WTS : MultiCam Loadout - FLYYE Gen2 FAPC (MC) and Condor BattleBelt (MC) with pouches!

Post  Guest 12.09.11 10:52

I am selling this as a package deal, will sell the FAPC seperate for 125$ though (including pouches)

Flyye Gen2 FAPC in Multicam WITH Cumbermand + Condor Battle Belt in MultiCam
    Pouches : 5 PANTAC Shingle Pouches for 5.56 magazine ; 1 Condor Medium Buttpack in Multicam ; 1 Condor Dump Pouch in Multicam

This is worth around 250$, probably more if you buy it all new. I am selling it all for 150! The FAPC alone cost me 170$.

Flyye makes very very high quality gear, they are Pantac's main competitor on the market.

WTS : MultiCam Loadout - FLYYE Gen2 FAPC (MC) and Condor BattleBelt (MC) with pouches! Sale_t10

WTS : MultiCam Loadout - FLYYE Gen2 FAPC (MC) and Condor BattleBelt (MC) with pouches! Sale_t11

Here is what the FAPC looks like on the stand (picture is from a website selling the FAPC, not my own picture)

WTS : MultiCam Loadout - FLYYE Gen2 FAPC (MC) and Condor BattleBelt (MC) with pouches! 20090810

150!

Last edited by Aggressor on 13.05.12 1:14; edited 1 time in total

WTS : MultiCam Loadout - FLYYE Gen2 FAPC (MC) and Condor BattleBelt (MC) with pouches! Empty Re: WTS : MultiCam Loadout - FLYYE Gen2 FAPC (MC) and Condor BattleBelt (MC) with pouches!

Post  Guest 12.09.11 11:09

UPDATE: Current bid - 150$

(one person has contacted me interested in the gear and has so far bid 150)

WTS : MultiCam Loadout - FLYYE Gen2 FAPC (MC) and Condor BattleBelt (MC) with pouches! Empty Re: WTS : MultiCam Loadout - FLYYE Gen2 FAPC (MC) and Condor BattleBelt (MC) with pouches!

Post  Guest 14.09.11 12:14

Bump!

Post  Guest 13.05.12 1:14

Bump. Edited original.
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 13.05.12 2:59

For those of you looking for a good kit, this is a really good deal. YOur not going top get a decent kit for cheaper than this.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 22:01