Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

Initial review of SS Airsoft.

MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Initial review of SS Airsoft. Empty Initial review of SS Airsoft.

Post  MSG Ridgeway 16.11.11 9:25

So me and some buddys ventured up to SS airsoft for the first time this past saturday. After being on the road for almost 2 hours we arrived at the building. At first glance the place looks really nice on the outside, the building is very clean and the sign is bold and noticable. We got out of the car and made our way over to where the owner was sitting with the guys from echo1USA. The owner steve was very kind and helpful with teling us how the feild worked and what was planned for the day. after filling out some forms and paying our entry fee of 10 dollars for an hour ( A little outrageous if you ask me.) We browsed around the store which was very nice. There is a fine selection of guns as well as tactical gear. They also sell uniforms which was very nice by my standards. The only thing i didnt agree with was the fact that they were selling iron faces for 20 dollars. This really extreme for me, luckily the owner came out and said he would price match for me.(Thank you airdog for having good prices lol.) after leaving the store we made our way to the prep area where we were sat down and forced to watch a video on safety. It wasnt to bad actually, it was very informative and stated the rules very clearly( the speakers are to the max and located right behind your head.) after the video we moved to the staging area where we got our gear ready to go. It was very nice in there, there where different unit flags all around the walls and it just seemed very nice. we then moved into the tent and began to be briefed on the game we were going to play. It was a good briefing besides the fact that the ref thought he was everyones father. He stood up on his bench and walked around saying things like: "In this tent you do not speak unless spoken to." and "In this tent i am god." Holding back my desire to break his nose i grabbed my armband and went to my base. The field was very small and well constructed. the obsticals were top notch and the scenery was unreal. it was very very proffesional. Will i return? maybe when i can afford to go north of atlanta alot lol. Do i prefere it over airdog? No, the airdog staff are like my kin folk. Anyways if you havent been to ss, its worth trying.

Initial review of SS Airsoft. Empty Re: Initial review of SS Airsoft.

Post  Guest 16.11.11 15:08

SS Airsoft is a great place. That being said, they do tend to hire younger refs, I can totally see a younger guy saying something like "I am God" to the rest of the players when he is secluded with them. Wouldn't say thats SS Airsoft's fault though, although I would say they should try and get that kid on reigns.
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 16.11.11 15:10

yeah i enjoyed my time there, like i said there where just a few bumbs in the road but thats only expected.
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 16.11.11 16:18

i've been there a number of times. if it wasn't so crowded, it'd be more fun. they have a great setup, but the refs can get on your nerves really quick. they need to take it down 3 notches.
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 17.11.11 12:23

true that, i enjoyed the other aspects of it though

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 13:15