Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

5 posters

Airdog approved Military grade smoke forsale.

Rhino
    Rhino

Airdog approved Military grade smoke forsale. Empty Airdog approved Military grade smoke forsale.

Post  Rhino 17.03.09 13:27

We have a limited number of military grade smoke canisters forsale. It can be used at our games also (with field marshal supervision)... the smoke is 3 min smoke with a pull string, No lighter required. The price will be $15.00. Below is a small video of the exact same smoke on a windy day. It is available for purchase at the store. This is NOT home made.

http://gallery.me.com/bdwayneh1/100076

Airdog approved Military grade smoke forsale. 025-2
    Airdog approved Military grade smoke forsale. 029-1
    Airdog approved Military grade smoke forsale. 032-1
    Airdog approved Military grade smoke forsale. 024-3
    Airdog approved Military grade smoke forsale. 028-1
    Yoggy

Airdog approved Military grade smoke forsale. Empty Re: Airdog approved Military grade smoke forsale.

Post  Yoggy 20.03.09 22:06

Is this the same smoke that you guys were throwing during the downed pilot game
    Crazy Twitch

Airdog approved Military grade smoke forsale. Empty Re: Airdog approved Military grade smoke forsale.

Post  Crazy Twitch 21.03.09 15:13

WOW i think i might have to pick up one of those. cheers
    aegshooter

Post  aegshooter 29.03.09 19:19

Is it possible to get other smoke 'nades approved by you guys
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 29.03.09 19:42

aegshooter wrote:Is it possible to get other smoke 'nades approved by you guys

Rhino told me you can use smoke bombs that DO NOT produce a flame while igniting.

If you have something you want to use, bring it to Airdog and get approval before you bring it to the field.
    He will let you blow it in the parking lot......I brought one there and it was a dud No But he knew what it was and
    said it would be ok.
    aegshooter

Post  aegshooter 29.03.09 20:31

Thanks

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.04.24 7:29