Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+15
Miles M
Takfire
just some kid
Jaguar12airsoft
bulloch proof
fallout11
MSG Ridgeway
Crazy Twitch
Blaze
-a|ex
Asia7th
poopdaddy
s92harrell
flipa
Miracle
19 posters

☢Op Frostbite ☢ .⊰AAR

Miracle
    Miracle

☢Op Frostbite ☢ .⊰AAR Empty ☢Op Frostbite ☢ .⊰AAR

Post  Miracle 11.12.11 18:08

OPERATION FROSTBITE
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    »12/9-12/11 Airsoft Combat Scenario Game↙↙

☢Op Frostbite ☢ .⊰AAR DSC_0083-1
    Weather: Night: Low 30's Day: Low 50'sLocation: Bowman, Georgia Field: BattleZone Paintball

teams Soviet Union Vs. United States

unif orm Tan Vs. Green

scenario Vladimir Poopensky, also known as Vlad Poop, is on a mission to topple the government and take control of highly
                                  secret cold war technology, The cold winter virus. Realizing the potential threat to world, the US has scrambled a crack team of operatives to infiltrate
                                  Soviet territory and stop Vlad Poop at all costs.

commanders Soviets: POOPDADDY American: MSG RIDGEWAY

winner Soviets;; Soviets - 900, USF - 525

______________________________________________________________________________

»»This game was super fun! I was on the Soveit side, and as always, it's was awesome playing under poopdaddy's command. The tank was a nice touch, espically the Russian music. The number of people on each side was pretty close too, which made for a good game. The Russians did manage to blow the US HQ twice, but they got us back. I was on one of those missions to hold the road to the US HQ, and we did a pretty good job. I even got quite a work out as a Medic. I even came out with some battle wounds. I got some nice BB shots, and not to mention I got attacked by thorns. Those suckers left long bloody scratchs all up and down my arms and legs. Then don't get me started on those fire ants! I ended up blowing position because of those nasty bugs. (I screamed cause they were all over my arms xD). My Dad (Alex)had a lot of fun and reached his confirmed kill count of 20. I reached a personal best of Seven confirmed kills (: I didn't play the night game, but I heard it was quite confusing. I also heard the funny trash talk between the too teams. Did anyone catch Jay's Monty Python reference? The game on sunday got pretty competive, and the US came out strong. I didn't play that one eithier, I was still dethawning from the night before. Even though I slept in the car, it was SUPER chilly and very uncomfortable. But I wish I would've saw the game on Sunday. I do remeber the Soveits having a lot of the objectives on Saturday though. In the end, Both teams did really well and I loved playing with everyone on the rebels side again. I got a lot of stories from this one, and I have a new appreication for fire. It's very warm espically when it's freezing outside. Oh and Congrats to Jay for winning the raffle. I didn't get a lot of pictures this game, I was eitiher busy playing or sleeping, but I'll post the ones I did get as soon as I can. I think I really only got some of the people that were at the Soviet HQ towards the end of the game, after Black Water tried to take it. That's the only time I really had my camera. But I hope everyone had a lot of fun because I know I did (:

Last edited by Miracle on 12.12.11 16:49; edited 2 times in total
    flipa
    flipa

☢Op Frostbite ☢ .⊰AAR Empty Re: ☢Op Frostbite ☢ .⊰AAR

Post  flipa 11.12.11 18:26

Ice over my sleeping bag, that was fun. Now my body is filled with scratches, bruises, and random rashes. I am sore and still cold. I am tired and Idk why I am not in bed.
    s92harrell
    s92harrell

Post  s92harrell 11.12.11 18:33

Squad Benning (Vipers) had a blast. Miracle, while we were there, the Delta base was blown twice, just for the record. I heard that they managed to blow our base right before the dinner break though...wish we couldve stayed the whole time, but we had to leave Saturday night. I'm really interested to see who wins as when we left, things seemed about as even as they could ever have been
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 11.12.11 19:36

thanks for a great time
    we won,ridgeway did a great job.
    they got us good on sunday and darn near pulled of a big upset
    thanks for all the help
    i am gonna go get a shower and crash
    flipa have a good time a basic
    POOP
    Asia7th
    Asia7th

Post  Asia7th 11.12.11 20:45

poopdaddy wrote:thanks for a great time
    we won,ridgeway did a great job.
    they got us good on sunday and darn near pulled of a big upset
    thanks for all the help
    i am gonna go get a shower and crash
    flipa have a good time a basic
    POOP
    not a suprise soviets won but i bet delta put up a good fight

Last edited by Asia7th on 11.12.11 21:38; edited 1 time in total
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 11.12.11 21:02

soviets were out played sunday. good job delta forces. next time, i'll be in better shape to chase after you. while i was captured on my way to reinforce paintball town, i learned about a small team assault heading towards outpost three (overwatch). after respawning, i made it there in time for more soviet reinforcement to arrive. poop daughter was the only one defending outpost three. unfortunately, more delta forces came in and over-ran the soviet defenders. i was bummed. all that sweat and to be defeated. good job to the two delta snipers attacking outpost three.

overall good game weekend. night game was disappointing. not too many delta forces braved the chilly weather. poopdaddy's reasonably priced yukon gen1 performed exceptional well. end of sunday game was fun. many headshots at delta HQ. yah, twas me hidden in tall grass underneath a small bush on my belly popping your helmets and head gear. for the delta guy standing above HQ, i wasn't sure if you were feeling my body hits so i started going for your unprotected head until you reacted in pain. i was on your left side at ~100 feet.
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post  Blaze 11.12.11 22:52

Really fun game first I'll start off on Saturday when me and my crew made it to the US HQ about 5 time, but we only blown the base 2 times. The night was a little boring and slow but action kicked in at the end when Ridge way walked right into our HQ while we did base defense. Sunday was awesome we got our assigned missile piece brought it back to base 3 and then attacked US HQ and failed. After walking to respawn US took over base 3. I hustled up there shot some players out with the top of the missile brought it back and then ran after 5 people with the yellow orbs all the way to there base and sadly they made it to there base and got reinforcements and then it was game over. But overall the was a very fun and challenging game I believe we (Soviets) won the game by a like 50 points
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 11.12.11 23:16

How many players attended?
    s92harrell
    s92harrell

Post  s92harrell 11.12.11 23:51

At the briefing it was >100. A little disappointing considering it's such a huge field but still a blast.

ALSO. Gunner, I'm a little depressed I didn't win that Mt. Dew...
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 12.12.11 9:13

Soviets - 900
    USF - 525

My troops did outstanding, nuff said.

SOviet Forces numbers - 40ish

USF numbers - 15
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 12.12.11 9:51

more like sov=42
    usf=38
    but it was a great time
    even if you did the base blow with a kill light on lol!
    sun. i got to shoot you at your hq though so it was a good trade off
    you guys did great on sunday,the night game helped us out.usf had a low # of players but they did get a forward respawn.i got to play with my new nvg's,and in the moonlight it was amazing.when we took your forward respawn(guard shack)i was able to pick out a few usf guys hiding in the dark.then went of orb searching with ghost.
    we found our 5th orb by the paintball town.
    check out the nvg's i had real cheap for how good they work
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/230631051958?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 12.12.11 9:54

poopdaddy wrote:more like sov=42
    usf=38
    but it was a great time
    even if you did the base blow with a kill light on lol!
    sun. i got to shoot you at your hq though so it was a good trade off
    you guys did great on sunday,the night game helped us out.usf had a low # of players but they did get a forward respawn.i got to play with my new nvg's and in the moonlight it amazing.when we took your forward respawn(guard shack)i was able to pick out a few usf guys hiding in the dark.then went of orb searching with ghost.
    we found our 5th orb by the paintball town.
    check out the nvg's i had real cheap for how good they work
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/230631051958?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
    Alright, yeah we were pretty even at the saturday portion of the game, that night we had half of the force leave. so the night game was like 10 vs 40, sunday was 18 vs 40, i think we still did fine though
    fallout11
    fallout11

Post  fallout11 12.12.11 14:56

On behalf of the Soviet "wandering monster" (the tank) just wanted to say thank you to all who attended and played with heart and gusto. We had a great time and appreciated the good attitudes and energy on display. Poop, it was a pleasure to play under you and Ridgeway, it was a pleasure to fight against you. Next time we'll try it the other way around. Very Happy
    bulloch proof
    bulloch proof

Post  bulloch proof 12.12.11 16:45

we had a blast I do have a cold today though USF did a good job for what they had

I am looking for to the three team game soon I think that would even you everything

And I had fun playing with poopdaddy

bulloch proof
    bulloch proof

Post  bulloch proof 12.12.11 16:47

can someone post any photos
    Jaguar12airsoft
    Jaguar12airsoft

Post  Jaguar12airsoft 12.12.11 17:23

I filmed more than played this op and I brought my younger guys out this time. As expected they played alot of grab*** but when they time came to stop messin around they put in some work! Watching them go on a spec ops style raid with Miracle was nuts.

We spent about 200 bucks on upgrades to our video camera and they are were worth it. Footage looks epic. We film in Standard Definition but those who got a sneak peek at the footage we got easily mistook it for HD.

We got some great action clips from my guys, Fallout, Flipa, Rock5, Ghost, and Bulloch. Tak, thanks for throwing out those smoke grenades. That really gave me some sick footage to work with.

We heard that alot of folks liked war documentary style we used for the Operation Venom video so we'll try to do the same for this one, only this time we'll have alot more action involved. For anyone wondering where those videos will be posted, you can find them on my teams YouTube channel on or shortly after the 22nd of December. https://www.youtube.com/jaguar12airsoft

Incase you guys havent heard and were wondering why we havent had any new video posted in a while is because we've redesigned our video layout, and this takes more time to edit, and we're also trying to help Gunner out by promoting his field for him using the video. Long wait, however the end results will be worth it.

just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 12.12.11 19:24

this was a great game! had a lot of fun and got some decent kills. laying in the bushes for awhile really paid off at the end of the day. i didn't have a problem with hit calling. everyone i shot called it Cool good game and i definitely like this field.
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 12.12.11 20:47

Thanks to everyone that came out and participated in OP: FROSTBITE!
    I thought the game went well and the missions were deployed as planned.
    Just to clear the air....the teams were fairly even at the start of the event.
    USF fallout began to occur with the onset of the night game.
    Regardless, the USF team did a great job and were without the excellent fire support of a tank.

By the way, I hope everyone got a kick out of the music that was blasting from the tank.
    Fallout is a long time friend and alwyays brings quality props and game immersion to scenarios.

The final battle rocked with the Soviets brining all bio orbs and 2/3 of the missiles to Outpost 3.
    USF staged several attacks and finally took Outpost 3 in the final minutes of the event.
    This resulted in a mad dash by the Soviets to recover the stolen bio orbs from USF HQ.

In the end, Vlad Poop'n ski was victorious with 900 total points to the USF 550 points.
    Again, good communication and coordination of squads within the Soviet team were key to completing missions.

Please feel free to email (takfire511@gmail.com)me any pics that you may have from the event.
    I would like to put them up on our website.
    Thanks again everyone and I will try to get pics up tonight.

TAK out!
    Miles M
    Miles M

Post  Miles M 12.12.11 21:22

Great game and great leaders on both sides. I really enjoyed the missions and the tank. overall great game and i cant wait for the next one.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 12.12.11 23:51

Great game. I definitely had a lot of fun. The field was great, I love the natural feel to it. Not a whole lot of paintball-style bunkers, which is great, Gunner did a great job of setting up the field and placing just enough man-made stuff to compliment the rolling terrain and varying degrees of vegetation. I also liked that there weren't any perks. Now, perks can be OK at times, but at some of the games in the past, the gameplay has been too dominated by the perks and it gets in the way. The field was spread out enough to utilize some legit tactics instead of just the typical "well, there's a guy at that bunker, so I guess we'll both just sit here shooting at each other" that you get at a lot of games.
    fallout11
    fallout11

Post  fallout11 13.12.11 8:59

Found this video on Youtube from the event:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDUCuh8tFxc
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 13.12.11 9:15

SGT andy doesnt like the art of deception Crying or Very sad
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 13.12.11 16:10

MSG Ridgeway wrote:SGT andy doesnt like the art of deception Crying or Very sad
    na,he just did not know you can light a dead light(red light or glow stick)
    and play dead,claim to be me to some of the younger players and do a base blow
    if he had known i am sure he would have taken advantage of it lol! lol!
    Asia7th
    Asia7th

Post  Asia7th 13.12.11 17:46

I wish this was over Christmas break. looked like a great game
    Andy
    Andy

Post  Andy 13.12.11 20:31

I realized today, that I left my green sleep shirt up on Outpost 3... affraid Mad Crying or Very sad

Unless someone picked it up for me??? Rolling Eyes

As for the base-blow debacle....a certain scene from a certain Monty Python movie comes to mind....

{para phrase} "who are you?" "US, uh NO!! SOVIET!!!"

or.......

Eez not dead...eez jus restin'.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.04.24 7:11