Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

5 posters

Team Name : N/A

Team Name : N/A Empty Team Name : N/A

Post  Guest 20.03.09 10:05

I figured I might as well put up a topic on my team. We don't have a team name, mainly because we don't care to have one and don't see the significance of one, but here we are. We starting playing together around 3 years ago, we have lost some members and gained some new ones since then, but a here is a basic overview of what we are about.
    The team is rather involved in military life-styles, one of our members recently joined the USMC and is serving with them at the moment, another is going through USMC PLC next summer, two more of us are cadets at senior military colleges training to become 2nd Lieutenants in the Army by 2012, and a few more of our members are considering a career-military lifestyle as well. We also have one member who is rather involved with law enforcement. That being said, we are very into the MilSim style of play. We had our days of playing at fields (Georgia Airsoft in Athens) but for the past year and a half we have kept it local. We aren't big fans of FPS limits or MEDs, as many of you have noticed and disagreed with, but before you say anything know that we all know what the consequences of this play style are and have suffered them time and time again. We are a rather small team, 10 members total, but we are very cohesive and our communication on the field is one thing that we employ to the greatest extent ( before you ask, no we do not use radios, and for a good reason). Our team is set up like any proper squad is set up, we have two teams, the Assault Element and the Support Element, (with buddy pairs throughout)each headed up by respective team leaders, all in turn lead by a single Squad Leader.

Team Name : N/A 2638_610
    - our team at the Lake Allatoona game, minus two members who arrived later

Support Team
    BuddyPair1
    -McKinley Carr (KWA M4 S-System, upgraded)
    -Trey Woods (G&G M16A3, stock)
    BuddyPair2
    -Cody Retherford (KWA M4A1, upgraded)
    -Sam Artopoeus (Echo1 G36c, upgraded)
    -David (Echo1 G36c, stock)

Squad Leader
    -Myself (Agg.Cand.) [TMG3SG1, upgraded]

Assault Team
    BuddyPair1
    -Stephen McClean (CAMC51, upgraded)
    -Andrew Townsend (Echo1 Full Metal MP5, upgraded)
    BuddyPair2
    -Kletsko (KWA M4A1, upgraded)
    -James Evans (TM M14, upgraded)

Succession of command is myself, Stephen, Kletsko, then McKinley. And yes, one of those "pairs" its three people, get over it. We love to play anywhere local where limits are more or less unnoticable and we love a good challenge. PM me if you have any events you want us to attend.

Last edited by Aggressor Dog on 04.05.09 22:25; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Team Name : N/A Empty Re: Team Name : N/A

Post  Admin 20.03.09 12:04

Agg.Cand. wrote:
    -That Russian Kid who won't be named without his permission (KWA M4A1, upgraded)
    ha.
    Chief
    Chief

Post  Chief 20.03.09 12:56

Welcome!! Great to have another team represented!!!

Assault, Support (and Security)!!! The only way to roll!!!

We may just have to call you U.T.S.! cheers

What area/city are you guys \"based\" out of?

The Marines may not be gods, but they definitely get the job done!! (however \"messy\" they might be at it! What a Face )

In case you think I\'m bias toward the Marines....
    If you only remember the Marine units being in Fallujah, check out how the Army stacks up! Read \"House to House\" by David Bellavia (an Army Sgt).

No matter what branch of service... Thank you guys for serving our country!

Last edited by Chief on 20.03.09 13:07; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest 20.03.09 13:04

Haha I rag on the Marines all the time, a whole lot of my good buddies went off to join the USMC, but I stayed loyal to the Army Laughing , theres nothing the Marines can do that the Airborne can't, thats what I always say. We are based out of Tucker but we mainly play in the Kennesaw Area. As for security, I've always been taught to pull security from your teams as opposed to having a set security team, that way you can keep the squad small enough to operate on 8-9 people. We usually go METTTC on that, just stick whoever isn't being particularly useful on security, but in airsoft you don't need ORPs and you don't need to pull any actions-on, so security really only comes into play when you are trying to ambush someone or when you reconnoiter, so we just stick one guy in the back to watch our butts or whatever side of us needs watch.
    Chief
    Chief

Post  Chief 20.03.09 13:27

Agg.Cand. wrote:Haha I rag on the Marines all the time, a whole lot of my good buddies went off to join the USMC, but I stayed loyal to the Army Laughing , theres nothing the Marines can do that the Airborne can't, thats what I always say. We are based out of Tucker but we mainly play in the Kennesaw Area. As for security, I've always been taught to pull security from your teams as opposed to having a set security team, that way you can keep the squad small enough to operate on 8-9 people. We usually go METTTC on that, just stick whoever isn't being particularly useful on security, but in airsoft you don't need ORPs and you don't need to pull any actions-on, so security really only comes into play when you are trying to ambush someone or when you reconnoiter, so we just stick one guy in the back to watch our butts or whatever side of us needs watch.
    Roger that on Security. I'm by no means a military tactician, but I'm still trying to balance or should I say adjust, (what little I know) on military tactics to the airsoft field.
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 20.03.09 20:29

Hey Hey whos that stud on the far left?

Anyways thats not how we were teamed up... I never even was with Sam. I was usually paired up with you Paul, along with Steven and David once. Though it is unimportant, we won, thats all that matters.

Post  Guest 22.03.09 9:41

Technically Cody I'm supposed to head out with the assault element but I feel like they have enough control to run themselves, on the other hand the Support Element has more of our newer players, if you want to call them new, and its definitely necessary for me to lend a hand there, so yes you may be working with me on the field but that doesn't make a buddy pair, and Sam and David came late to one game that we moved things around on. When was it that you were with Stephen?
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 22.03.09 10:58

The team deathmatch game when you couldn't find James and Kletsko remember. Stephen and I went up around behind them and took out three of them. Remember he was like I'm going to flank them I need one person. So I went with him. So it was half a game but whatever.

Post  Guest 22.03.09 13:03

Hell I don't even remember that, probably too busy, but its Stephen's job to keep up with James and Kletsko in the first place so that worked out perfectly. Might have been when it was me Trey and Mac holding that center line and watching our flank. I did have to go solo for 15 minutes or so to track down and take out Mark when he went completely around our side though, could have been then.

Also, here are some pics of people from some of our games :

Team Name : N/A Jamesf10
    James

Team Name : N/A Kletsk10
    Russian kid
    Fer
    Fer

Post  Fer 20.04.09 11:38

Oh ya, I looketh good...hahah, I was executing Michael
    And yes, the mystery has been revealed...I am The Russian...name's Anton ( Fer on the forums )

Team Name : N/A Kletsk10
    Russian kid[/quote]
    Dirkastan
    Dirkastan

Post  Dirkastan 20.04.09 14:23

dude the one on the farthest right has a freakinm sick paintjob on that M14.

Post  Guest 28.04.09 16:33

Haha thats James, my M14,my paintjob, you like it?
    Fer
    Fer

Post  Fer 04.05.09 22:09

Paul, you would use the Aggressor picture

and change my freaking status already

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 14:36