Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

Zombie Movie

mod4cqb

Zombie Movie Empty Zombie Movie

Post  mod4cqb 16.12.11 21:57

Have you ever wanted to be in a zombie movie? I have and after 11 years of haunted house and special eft 11am also.fects work, I and some friends decided to shoot our own movie. The Shoot starts This Sunday at 11am and we will also meet up Monday-Wednesday also. If you would like to be involved in this series (5 total films) wether you want to be a survivor, military, special character, or just a zombie, let me know on my email, ccochra3@students.chattahoocheetech.edu or on facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/257961027598472/. Also if anyone would like to donate springers, AEGs, GBBs or whatever to the film we would gladly accept (will be checked in and returned at the end of the day). Thanks everyone!

Zombie Movie Empty Re: Zombie Movie

Post  Guest 16.12.11 22:01

I have some really nice clothes (Crye) and gear, I would enjoy being in this, but there is no way I am letting fake blood touch this stuff. Dirt, charcoal, sweat, sand, whatever sure. But I'm not too aware on how "staining" fake blood is. If its like ink or dye, or if its going to leave a permanent shadow on the stuff. If you can assure me that the stuff you are using is 100% able to come out completely, sure I'll come.
    mod4cqb

Post  mod4cqb 16.12.11 22:33

The efficient way to make blood is, Karo syrup and Red food coloring, ha ha its a very affective cheap way to make blood, usually It comes out, I cannot promise it will not stain BUT on the other hand, you don't have to get blood on it, and if you want you can come and we can test it on something similar, so we don't have to ruin anything also if your interested in being a zombie, you can bring old jeans and a t shirt you hate, or you don't have to get bloody at all. Just let me know, and if you want RSVP on the event on Facebook.
    Thanks.
    (also if you do come, tell everyone you can, we canuse all the actors/zombies we can get. Smile

Aggressor wrote:I have some really nice clothes (Crye) and gear, I would enjoy being in this, but there is no way I am letting fake blood touch this stuff. Dirt, charcoal, sweat, sand, whatever sure. But I'm not too aware on how "staining" fake blood is. If its like ink or dye, or if its going to leave a permanent shadow on the stuff. If you can assure me that the stuff you are using is 100% able to come out completely, sure I'll come.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.04.24 3:55