Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

cleaning out! Guns! Gear! and More!

Scarface
    Scarface

cleaning out! Guns! Gear! and More! Empty cleaning out! Guns! Gear! and More!

Post  Scarface 18.12.11 19:19

hello yall my name is Justin Mondry and I would love to sell my old gear as well as guns starting to go hunting more and looking towards buying a 1911 .45 for protection during my hunting trips.

Here is a link to Craigslist seeing I have over 30 pictures and did not want to make a huge page full of huge photos it will have a link as well to photo bucket.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/spo/2760222962.html

https://s1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff399/PWNYsScarface71/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

in order to discuss buying anything I have posted on these links please Email me at mr.mondry@yahoo.com I will check this page as well as my PMs but if you want a transaction to happen speedy I would recommend my email for I will be able to respond almost instantly to your questions or offers on anything I may have. thank you.

Last edited by Scarface on 19.12.11 13:49; edited 1 time in total
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

cleaning out! Guns! Gear! and More! Empty Re: cleaning out! Guns! Gear! and More!

Post  NJSC 18.12.11 21:15

4.) Any pictures posted must be YOUR pictures of the specific item you are selling unless otherwise stated, and post the pictures not just links.
    In the rules dude.
    Scarface
    Scarface

cleaning out! Guns! Gear! and More! Empty Re: cleaning out! Guns! Gear! and More!

Post  Scarface 19.12.11 2:09

all photos are of the things being sold. I did not wish to post 36 pictures on the page. If need be I can remove the link and just leave the list as well as a craigslist link so they can get to the pictures. If that would be within the rules.
    Scarface
    Scarface

Post  Scarface 20.12.11 11:05

Updated the Glocks are gone!
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 20.12.11 11:20

Meh I guess that works.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 20.12.11 12:39

Yeah the intent of the rule is that people don't post a stock photo or a link to a retailer's website showing a new item when they're selling a beat up one. This thread is fine.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 9:48