Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

FS: CA MP5, UTG MP5, Bungee Sling

Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

FS: CA MP5, UTG MP5, Bungee Sling Empty FS: CA MP5, UTG MP5, Bungee Sling

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 28.01.12 17:36

Hello all,

Need to sell some things out of my personnal collection so here it goes.
    Rules:
    Paypal only
    No trades

Classic Army Mp5 A4 with forward light. Gun shoots absolutely great and is in great condition. Only external problems with the gun is it does not have a selector switch securely fashioned on the left side of gun(some simple TLC can fix), I will include one, but I was unable to keep it on there. Doesnt effect performance at all and it can still be moved from safe, semi, and full on right side. Also some scuffs and a white paint mark are shown in the photos near the charging handle as well as a very slight hairline crack in the top of the stock, very minor.

After a $115 bill of upgrades at the local airsoft shop, it now has a Matrix 3000 Turbo motor along with steel gears and everthing else needed to run that motor. It shoots very fast and is very accurate and the pressure push flashlight at the end makes it awesome for CQB enviroments. I've been on the fence on whether I should sell this or not as its such a BA weapon for CQB, but car expenses overweigh it and it must go. It comes with original box and muzzle, high cap mag, and 3600mah large type intellect battery.

These are no longer made anymore and its truely one of the best CQB guns you can get. And with a little work it can be one of the best, if not the best CQB weapons you own.

FS: CA MP5, UTG MP5, Bungee Sling NN5owl
    FS: CA MP5, UTG MP5, Bungee Sling 7kGDal
    FS: CA MP5, UTG MP5, Bungee Sling MJionl
    FS: CA MP5, UTG MP5, Bungee Sling Aeh2ol
    FS: CA MP5, UTG MP5, Bungee Sling 77TUxl
    Price:
    $200 Shipped.

UTG MP5
    Spring Powered, discontinued and literally one of the best spring guns you can own, interchangeable with AEG parts, takes AEG mags, foregrips, etc. Comes with MAG midcap. $20 + Shipping

FS: CA MP5, UTG MP5, Bungee Sling FX1UUl
    FS: CA MP5, UTG MP5, Bungee Sling XcUsbl

Lastly, a Bungee sling, has a greyish color to it, made in the USA.
    $12 Shipped
    FS: CA MP5, UTG MP5, Bungee Sling J2N6Sl
    wolf six

FS: CA MP5, UTG MP5, Bungee Sling Empty Re: FS: CA MP5, UTG MP5, Bungee Sling

Post  wolf six 29.01.12 0:29

can the stock from the UTG mp5 be put on a AEG mp5?
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 29.01.12 3:01

wolf six wrote:can the stock from the UTG mp5 be put on a AEG mp5?
    Im not sure, possibly. Not positive though.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 13:42