Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

Are these Camo Patterns "Tan"?

Poll

Are they tan enough?

[ 0 ]
    Are these Camo Patterns "Tan"? Bar_left0%Are these Camo Patterns "Tan"? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Are these Camo Patterns "Tan"? Bar_left40%Are these Camo Patterns "Tan"? Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Are these Camo Patterns "Tan"? Bar_left60%Are these Camo Patterns "Tan"? Bar_right [60%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Hippie
    Hippie

Are these Camo Patterns "Tan"? Empty Are these Camo Patterns "Tan"?

Post  Hippie 02.04.12 22:07

As you may have noticed, bassman and I are 'Namsofters. Our primary loadouts are of USMC grunts in '68, which we are still working on. But, we also want to set up some sort of period correct special forces impression. This is mostly so we have a loadout with tan based camouflage for big OPs. Now, I want to know if any of the following camouflage patterns would pass off as tan enough. I figure they might cause a bit of confusion on the field if we invest incorrectly, then come to find out they don't meet regulation.

Duck Hunter
    Are these Camo Patterns "Tan"? 12-30-2010102231PM
    Are these Camo Patterns "Tan"? Dobova2vodoznak2
    Here's my Duck Hunter jacket next to my DCU jacket for comparison.
    Are these Camo Patterns "Tan"? P1090251
    Beo Gam
    Are these Camo Patterns "Tan"? 12-30-2010102432PM
    Are these Camo Patterns "Tan"? 11-9-2010104556AM
    Advisor "Gold" Sparse Tigerstripe
    Are these Camo Patterns "Tan"? 7039345291_6f622af628_b
    Are these Camo Patterns "Tan"? 7039348953_6c0e6c4e8e_b
    Are these Camo Patterns "Tan"? 111023_M162

I have a Duck Hunter jacket, but finding pants is becoming a pain. I really dig those gold tigers, even if they are reproductions, but those are $220 a set! If we are to invest any further, we need to know if you guys think any of these camouflage patterns pass off as tan enough.

Last edited by Hippie on 04.04.12 23:37; edited 2 times in total
    savoy6
    savoy6

Are these Camo Patterns "Tan"? Empty Re: Are these Camo Patterns "Tan"?

Post  savoy6 03.04.12 18:12

beogam -yes
    gold tigers- maybe yes
    duck hunter - maybe yes and no.... Very Happy
    the ww2 duck hunter was made with a greener base color than the later civilian duck hunter camo products...the later stuff for the civilian market used the same print pattern but a tanner base to blend with the shoreline reeds and such that were common places for duck blinds....
    Hippie
    Hippie

Post  Hippie 05.04.12 0:06

Thanks Savoy! Bassman and I have had a hard time finding a hard time finding people who are interested in helping us. Everyone looks down upon our web-gear and fatigues with disgust. Recruiting has been hard too. Everyone wants to look like an Airborne Ranger or Navy SEAL in Afghanistan nowadays. Any help is appreciated, since we're in an unknown region to a lot of folks.
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 05.04.12 13:12

no problem man.....been doing ww2 through VN for 12 years now..lol..yeah i laugh at those guys always yelling about "hydrate.hydrate"...lol...well if they weren't running around with all that tacticool stuff on ,they wouldn't be over heating like they do..fatigues,a web belt and some light gear equals a comfortable day.....so just do what you like..don't let the multicam sheeple get you down..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 29.03.24 1:28