Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

Hi from us at Blade Airsoft Productions

BladeAirsoftProductions
    BladeAirsoftProductions

Hi from us at Blade Airsoft Productions Empty Hi from us at Blade Airsoft Productions

Post  BladeAirsoftProductions 29.04.12 20:33

Hi, I'm from Blade Airsoft Productions, LLC. We're a new company based in Atlanta, GA and wanted to introduce ourselves here in the forum and get to know everyone a bit. We are running our first event of the summer at Blue Hole in Aiken, SC and hope to run more in the thriving airsoft community across Atlanta. Feel free to check out our website or the thread for the Blue Hole event this June (Operation Aftershock). We're looking forward to it as a great event, feel free to PM me as well for any information or questions, whether you're a field owner or player. We're all avid players at Blade as well Smile
    Glad to be on the forum.

Blade Airsoft Productions, LLC. - The ultimate in mil-sim/scenario airsoft.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Hi from us at Blade Airsoft Productions Empty Re: Hi from us at Blade Airsoft Productions

Post  NJSC 29.04.12 20:48

so you are a OP hosting company?

Hi from us at Blade Airsoft Productions Empty Re: Hi from us at Blade Airsoft Productions

Post  Guest 29.04.12 20:50

From the last bit there I'm assuming you play at...Blade Airsoft? Just a guess, I've never heard of any airsoft field in the city of Atlanta.
    BladeAirsoftProductions
    BladeAirsoftProductions

Post  BladeAirsoftProductions 29.04.12 21:10

Aggressor wrote:From the last bit there I'm assuming you play at...Blade Airsoft?

Sorry about the wording there. "...at Blade," as in within Blade Airsoft Productions. Razz

NJSC wrote: so you are a OP hosting company?

Yes, we host events all across the southeast.

Post  Guest 29.04.12 21:19

Ah, I got it. My bad. Welcome to the forum.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 29.04.12 21:30

So you rent out fields and put on an OP or offer OP writing and execution services for already established fields?
    BladeAirsoftProductions
    BladeAirsoftProductions

Post  BladeAirsoftProductions 01.05.12 16:53

In a sense both. We work in coordination with the operators of the fields to put on and execute events that we have written.
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 02.05.12 1:38

what events?
    Yes, we host events all across the southeast.
    ok..lets not start the same situation over here that you had on AOSC
    BladeAirsoftProductions
    BladeAirsoftProductions

Post  BladeAirsoftProductions 02.05.12 7:08

I apologize for the wording, I meant to say that we are going to be running events across the Southeast.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.04.24 2:54